strawberry award

G. Strombolli

Re: strawberry award

Post by G. Strombolli » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 9:08 am

It went downhill fast after Robbie's failure to find touch - they are the simple things that we need to get right, but often don't.

alien

Post by alien » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 3:12 pm

The strawberry award definately goes to the woman at the bottom of bay 17 that decided she just had to sit where we were minding a few seats for mates and where the banner was going up. She even asked twice if we were minding the seats and the answer was yes both times. Some of us got to the sfs before gates opened so we could set up. There were thousands of seats but she decided she just had to sit there. She knew our banner was there but she wanted to be a pain. Because of her we weren't able to use the banner in the first half. For some reason she was surprised when people got fustrated with her and were yelling at her, when she was the one that was being very rude first. I was only around her for an hour (if that) and I already wanted to kill her LOL. I don't know how her husband does it LOL. Honestly people just want to relax and have fun at the football but some people like to be a pain, be selfish, and ruin things for people.