Dr Kuah

southerntiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney

Re: Dr Kuah

Post by southerntiger » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 4:40 pm

I am not being defamatory at all. Who have I defamed? Your not saying that someone can defame an avatar are you?

IQ of 10 as I said.


User avatar
Alwaysownyou
Member
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu 22 Oct, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Alwaysownyou » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 4:42 pm

southerntiger wrote:I am not being defamatory at all. Who have I defamed? Your not saying that someone can defame an avatar are you?

IQ of 10 as I said.
You called the person in question a "nutter"

Now, if there are people that sit in the bunker at Camp Concord want to troll forums and send Police around to an individuals workplace because they think they have been defamed, so can the person you called a "nutter".
MOTH and proud.

southerntiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by southerntiger » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 4:46 pm

champ I wont bother getting in the legality of it too much but for someone to be defamed the general public must know the person. I and assume everyone else has no idea who this Calvin is. Hence I havent hurt anyones reputation champ.

He would also need to have a reputation to begin with, and I am not too sure how Calvin would.

User avatar
Alwaysownyou
Member
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu 22 Oct, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Alwaysownyou » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 4:49 pm

southerntiger wrote:champ I wont bother getting in the legality of it too much but for someone to be defamed the general public must know the person. I and assume everyone else has no idea who this Calvin is. Hence I havent hurt anyones reputation champ.

He would also need to have a reputation to begin with, and I am not too sure how Calvin would.
So, you're a law and medical expert?

Come back to Sydney mate, we need a new Coroner.
MOTH and proud.

southerntiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by southerntiger » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 4:50 pm

I am not a medical expert at all which is why I havent criticised something I know nothing about. Yes I am a lawyer.


User avatar
Alwaysownyou
Member
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu 22 Oct, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Alwaysownyou » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 4:51 pm

southerntiger wrote:I am not a medical expert at all which is why I havent criticised something I know nothing about. Yes I am a lawyer.
Damn, and all I got out of my box of Kellogs Frosties was a Drivers Licence. :(
MOTH and proud.

southerntiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4381
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by southerntiger » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 4:58 pm

I liked that one mate, but it was corn flakes. Frosties arent good for the health.

User avatar
Alwaysownyou
Member
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: Thu 22 Oct, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by Alwaysownyou » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 4:59 pm

southerntiger wrote:I liked that one mate, but it was corn flakes. Frosties arent good for the health.
If you saw me, you'd realise that personal health is not high on my agenda...
MOTH and proud.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32436
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 5:05 pm

The bickering and arguing ends now. Thread closed.

Locked