Dr Kuah

Calvins

Re: Dr Kuah

Post by Calvins » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:06 pm

The Tooth wrote:Don't forget Moltzens elbow early last year. That needle left him with no feeling and he had to withdraw. Thats another to add to the list.
Jesus I had completely forgotten about that one.

So that's 4 that we know of that have gone badly wrong and all google gives us is Joel Monaghan having to withdraw at half time .. presumably because he wouldn't have been able to catch cross field kicks and fall over the tryline.

MAybe we are bloody bloody unlucky and the recipients of a statistical anomaly akin to tails coming up 86 times in a row ??

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:10 pm

having an opinion on a GAME structure, or Team selection...

BUT MEDICINE unless u are qualified to have an OPINION on it, STFU about it... Medicine isnt something u get in 6 mths at tafe... more like 10 years at UNI, which i highly doubt u have done or anyone else on here...

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:13 pm

T-REXX wrote:having an opinion on a GAME structure, or Team selection...

BUT MEDICINE unless u are qualified to have an OPINION on it, STFU about it... Medicine isnt something u get in 6 mths at tafe... more like 10 years at UNI, which i highly doubt u have done or anyone else on here...
As I said, everyone is entitled to an opinion and unless you can provide the so called facts, then yours is no less or more valid than anyone else's in this thread.

IMO a valid question is being asked.

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:14 pm

asked or accused?

Tiges05

Post by Tiges05 » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:15 pm

While you are doing that search, check all 15 other clubs fan forums and see if any experts claim to know all the facts.

And then while we are there we should check other sports also. Just so we can "confirm" how good the docs are....

Like I said earlier, cover-ups happen everyday in sport. People who know 1/100th of what actually happens and have never actually been inside a club, should stop some of this dribble...

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:17 pm

T-REXX wrote:asked or accused?
What do you think anyone is accusing him of?

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:19 pm

Calvins wrote:Who could forget Dr Kuah's efforts on farah before the soufs game in 2007 ?
Who could forget Dr Kuah's efforts on needling up Galloway at the SCG after he came off with a dislocated knee, went back on and was then out for 10 wks.
Well Dr Kuah's misfiring needle has struck again ... Fulton had a bad sternum, Dr Kuah aimed his misfirng needle at Fulton's calf and Fulton could not walk

Another super effort from the bulk billing, Dr Kuah

The only shock is the Qld Dept of Health haven't appointed him in Dr Jayant Patel's position
Cant u read DJM619???

big call from someone with no medicine back ground...

more like keyboard warrior back ground.. mind u who really only joined this forum to bag someone

just shows the maturity of kids who come on here with out the facts, knowledge or what ever u want to call it...

team looses.. lets unload a backlash at everyone exept the people on the field

TRoy

Alwaysownyou

Post by Alwaysownyou » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:21 pm

It has happened far too many times for it to be just plain dumb luck.
MOTH and proud.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:22 pm

Calvins reminds me of someone......hmmmmmmmmm.

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:22 pm

T-REXX wrote:
Calvins wrote:Who could forget Dr Kuah's efforts on farah before the soufs game in 2007 ?
Who could forget Dr Kuah's efforts on needling up Galloway at the SCG after he came off with a dislocated knee, went back on and was then out for 10 wks.
Well Dr Kuah's misfiring needle has struck again ... Fulton had a bad sternum, Dr Kuah aimed his misfirng needle at Fulton's calf and Fulton could not walk

The only shock is the Qld Dept of Health haven't appointed him in Dr Jayant Patel's position
Cant u read DJM619???

more like keyboard warrior back ground.. mind u who really only joined this forum to bag someone
My English is fairly good, enough to read and know that the text you quoted is not an accusation of any kind.

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:22 pm

Alwaysownyou wrote:It has happened far too many times for it to be just plain dumb luck.
and i rest my case
Last edited by T-REXX on Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Calvins

Post by Calvins » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:23 pm

T Rexx .. tell me what happened to Fulton

I'm waiting

Tell me what happened to farah against souths, moltzen and Galloway while you're at it

Then find me another club that has had this happen to them

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:25 pm

djm619 wrote: My English is fairly good, enough to read and know that the text you quoted is not an accusation of any kind.
Accusation by inferrence is actually quite common

willow

Post by willow » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:26 pm

T-REXX wrote:

Cant u read DJM619???

just shows the maturity of kids who come on here with out the facts, knowledge or what ever u want to call it...

TRoy
Some of us understand your frustration Troy. Unfortunately there is a minority who point the finger at the club staff for all the wrong reasons and this unfortunately is one of them.

T-REXX

Post by T-REXX » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:26 pm

nah ill let u live in ur own little lah lah land... people with common sence, knowledge and half a brain will know where i am coming from... and i dont need to justify my self to a kid... what ever i say, will be tunred around so what is the point...

The end... simple

Alwaysownyou

Post by Alwaysownyou » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:27 pm

T-REXX wrote:

Cant u read DJM619???

TRoy
We need people like Calvins on this forum.

At least he realises that the people we have in power in the office are a detriment to the club, and do not, in any way, shape or form add any value to the team either on the field as a powerhouse or off the field as a well-run business enterprise.
MOTH and proud.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:29 pm

T-REXX wrote:asked or accused?
Asked. Valid point is being raised.

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 12:31 pm

smeghead wrote:
djm619 wrote: My English is fairly good, enough to read and know that the text you quoted is not an accusation of any kind.
Accusation by inferrence is actually quite common
True, but I doubt he meant it that way. All he is saying is that something is not right.

Stuffing up needles doesn't seem to be common in other clubs, but it has happened to us 4 times in the past few years. Something obviously isnt right and it should probably be looked into.

In saying that, it is in no way the Doc's fault that we lost yesterday. Anyone who thinks that needs to wake up to themselves.