Which Other Team...

Eddie

Which Other Team...

Post by Eddie » Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:35 pm

Rotates people in key positions during a game? IS forced to shift both from their spots because they are not up to it?

Is there another club in the league that changes the halfback and fullback during the game? It is so depressing yet not at all surprising that we were reduced to player a cumbersome player like Fitzhenry at the back. Which other club has their halfback sitting on the bench during the second half?

Sheens is usually a bit slow on the uptake with these sorts of things. Maybe he will finally wake up to the fact Moltzen is costing us at fullback and Lui is not up to standard as of yet. Even though we put on some touch football points in the heat itwas a dogs breakfast at times out there, mainly relying on Marshall's genius.

How can we contend in any way then Halfback and Fullback, arguably the 2 most important positions on the field are massive issues for us.

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:38 pm

to me its an obvious sign that sheens know its not working he did it during the manly game too, pick moltz at 7 and bring mullayney or lazarus to FB or bring lazarus to HB.
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:39 pm

Lui was injured I believe.

But I agree with your point.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:45 pm

Ok, i wasn't aware Lui was injured, however the point stands.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 9:50 am

Eddie wrote:Ok, i wasn't aware Lui was injured, however the point stands.
It doesn't stand if he was injured.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Mon 22 Mar, 2010 10:06 am

Lui rolled his ankle in the lead up to Lote's try.But the chooks had a field day down his side all day. Probably the worse defensive effort I have ever seen from our right hand side. Conditions didnt help, no Fulton, no Gibbs but really Sheens should drop Lui,Aysford and Fitzy on their substandard effort yesterday. Also has we ever had a fullback who is so defensively poor?? Even Hogo at the back end of his time with us would put his body on the line, Tim m seems to have no idea. Anyway very early days, its now up to Sheens to react