Liam Fulton's horror injury revealed

stryker

Re: Liam Fulton's horror injury revealed

Post by stryker » Thu 25 Mar, 2010 5:18 pm

southerntiger wrote:
Year of the Tiger wrote:ST - Just heard from a reliable source that is plausible and a risk to puncture a lung with a needle to the sternum :o
That would seem to exonerate the medical staff from a negligence argument wouldnt it? It is an appreciable risk in such procedures.
I've had pain killing injections before and I can tell you that they are pretty bloody hit and miss. I wouldn't call negligence on this matter.

However I dont see what the big problem is with saying sorry, we missed....because I can tell you it happens a lot! Sometimes you need it done several times because the first couple dont hit the spot.

If the needle story is false, a reasonable bloke would say it isnt, then why wasnt a replacement named for the sick Liam instead of grabbing a bloke out of the stands? This is why people are smelling a rat.....

Glennb

Post by Glennb » Thu 25 Mar, 2010 5:26 pm

I heard the Sheens interview and he didnt say "sick" or "ill" he said crook. He could very well have meant crook with his ribs and they expected a needle would fix it, and it didnt....

I really cant see the conspiracy or cover up. true I could invent one...but I'mtoo busy.

Glenn

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Thu 25 Mar, 2010 5:31 pm

stryker wrote:
southerntiger wrote:
Year of the Tiger wrote:ST - Just heard from a reliable source that is plausible and a risk to puncture a lung with a needle to the sternum :o
That would seem to exonerate the medical staff from a negligence argument wouldnt it? It is an appreciable risk in such procedures.
I've had pain killing injections before and I can tell you that they are pretty bloody hit and miss. I wouldn't call negligence on this matter.

However I dont see what the big problem is with saying sorry, we missed....because I can tell you it happens a lot! Sometimes you need it done several times because the first couple dont hit the spot.

If the needle story is false, a reasonable bloke would say it isnt, then why wasnt a replacement named for the sick Liam instead of grabbing a bloke out of the stands? This is why people are smelling a rat.....
Stryker,

I dont disagree with you. But the this whole thread stems from repeated claims that our medical staff are incompetent hacks. That claim has been my concern.

benjibrotown

Post by benjibrotown » Thu 25 Mar, 2010 5:52 pm

Just for fantasy reasons, does anybody know whether Liam is a chance for a late inclusion to the side??

Benson

Post by Benson » Thu 25 Mar, 2010 5:54 pm

Spartan117 wrote:Going nuts over an article written int he Tele.

These guys are liers and have to submit something each day.

Dont be so GULABLE.

Dr Kuah cant puncture a lung with a needle designed to numbe a sturnum injury or rib complaint...

For crying out loud some of you guys calling for heads to roll must still be in schcol, cause you aint that smart about the real world and business yet....

The Truth is yet to be revealed.

PS It was Jason on Debut and not Alan S.
Guess Again

Benson

Post by Benson » Thu 25 Mar, 2010 5:55 pm

benjibrotown wrote:Just for fantasy reasons, does anybody know whether Liam is a chance for a late inclusion to the side??
No chance

willow

Post by willow » Thu 25 Mar, 2010 6:02 pm

There has been enough speculation in this thread. It ends now.