Ivan's team to tackle cows

DonnyBrasco

Re: Ivan's team to tackle cows

Post by DonnyBrasco » Tue 04 Apr, 2017 2:18 pm

How many of our current squad did Ivan have to pass on or punt from the Pamphers and Warriors?
Just TG and Kevvie?
Tigers for 2022!

TigerSJ

Post by TigerSJ » Tue 04 Apr, 2017 2:22 pm

I cant imagine too many changes at all from IC this week. I would think he has laid down the challenge to every player though.

The changes that need making are obviously in the centres and right side defence, plus the lack of bench impact (I think Grant has got to go and Felise comes in). JLJ just isn't up to it and I would give Hunt a chance, moving Moses to half (defending in closer to the middle). I watched Suli closely and not sure he is ready to play centre - I believe MCK is the best option with Idris although neither are sharp enough really. Also I'd have Liddle on the bench and wouldn't hesitate to bring him on in the last 20 mins of each half and still use MM as a backrower if needed at the same time. I can see both of them working together, MM defends well and can find a gap running with the ball - worth trying to keep the opposition guessing a bit. We need to take the focus off Moses in every play.

Forwards and Bench
8. Woods
9. MM
10. Ava
11. Lawrence
12. Aloiai
13. Taylor

14. Sue
15. JJ Felise
16. Tatola
17. Liddle

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 04 Apr, 2017 2:54 pm

Ivan will give them a chance first. I reckon he'll make structural changes over the next four to six weeks and those who cannot adapt will then be phased out to give the younger blokes a go.
Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

BlackandGoldForever

Post by BlackandGoldForever » Tue 04 Apr, 2017 3:09 pm

Tackle Cows???? gotta learn how to tackle first I guess. better teach them attempted tackles don't count as tackles. the team lets in 24+ points per game

nrlcountrytiger

Post by nrlcountrytiger » Wed 05 Apr, 2017 10:29 am

I'd bring in tatola and JJ felise and liddle and I'd put suli in the centres and put Hunt or Watson or keV on the wing if we keep playing this poor centre on the wing its really not fair on him

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Wed 05 Apr, 2017 8:27 pm

Kev out. Suli at centre and Hunt on the wing.
MM has to play 80min or not at all, we can't waste a bench spot with a hooker.
Felise and Tatola on the bench. Grant to ISP for a week to pull his head in.
Mid year signings aplenty. The more the merrier.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 5:23 am

I am glad at least that Naquima was moved from the right to the left. Also that Suli played centre. Simple things but something our former coach couldn't do.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign: