WE WON!!!!!!!!

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4988
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Re: WE WON!!!!!!!!

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 10:23 pm

Terrible but terrific win. Was there for either team to show grab, well deserved with all those penalties against them that I could not fathom.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)


User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2714
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 10:47 pm

We were really messy in that second half and yet we still won. That is a great sign moving forward. Our defense won us the game. We have plenty to improve upon but, at this moment, right now, I don't care. We won that's all I need at the moment.
:sign: :sign: :sign: :righton: :righton: :righton:
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

shane2801
Member
Member
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed 18 May, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by shane2801 » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 10:50 pm

I'll take the 2 points but thank god the Cowboys left one of their worst performances to tonight. We definately got the rub of the green from the refs. (I cannot believe we got the tap when Moses clearly knocked it dead).
Our defence was outstanding but we made made far too many mistakes in the second half. Other good sides would have made us pay. As I said, Thank god the Cowboys were off.

With the way we are travelling I dont care how we got the 2 points though.

I do hope Thurston isn't out for long. It put a dampener on the match.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5343
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 10:52 pm

mike wrote:
Sat 08 Apr, 2017 9:49 pm
Seantice wrote:
Sat 08 Apr, 2017 9:43 pm
Interesting fact. Out of the 8 tries scored by both teams, 7 were by forwards.. what do backs get paid for? 😂😂
Laying the platform for the forwards of course.😂😂😂😂
WHere is the god damn like button 😂😂

InBenjiWeTrust
Member
Member
Posts: 2095
Joined: Mon 12 Mar, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 10:56 pm

victory song


maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 11:16 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Sat 08 Apr, 2017 10:50 pm
I'll take the 2 points but thank god the Cowboys left one of their worst performances to tonight. We definately got the rub of the green from the refs. (I cannot believe we got the tap when Moses clearly knocked it dead).
Our defence was outstanding but we made made far too many mistakes in the second half. Other good sides would have made us pay. As I said, Thank god the Cowboys were off.

With the way we are travelling I dont care how we got the 2 points though.

I do hope Thurston isn't out for long. It put a dampener on the match.
Yup same way I saw the game also....plenty of upside for us but also plenty of things to improve on. Next week will be interesting.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41498
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 11:22 pm

Nice to see EB stay and watch 80 minutes

Us old fogey's we know the bad times all too well

The young kids don't deserve to see our team fail miserably more often than not

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29888
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 11:31 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Sat 08 Apr, 2017 11:22 pm
Nice to see EB stay and watch 80 minutes

Us old fogey's we know the bad times all too well

The young kids don't deserve to see our team fail miserably more often than not
My peaheart Son said why are you going to watch it you know they will get flogged 40+...I laughed..

It's the young Hap ..mind you he went to bed with 20min to go on Thursday night..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41498
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 11:37 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 08 Apr, 2017 11:31 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Sat 08 Apr, 2017 11:22 pm
Nice to see EB stay and watch 80 minutes

Us old fogey's we know the bad times all too well

The young kids don't deserve to see our team fail miserably more often than not
My peaheart Son said why are you going to watch it you know they will get flogged 40+...I laughed..

It's the young Hap ..mind you he went to bed with 20min to go on Thursday night..
I dunno mate , you let him turn to the dark side :evil:

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5656
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Post by sheer64 » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 11:43 pm

Does not change the fact we still need a cattle drive.
Today we saw a true champion in Winx, and a true bludger in Cleary!

User avatar
diedpretty
Member
Member
Posts: 2712
Joined: Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:31 am
Location: port macquarie

Post by diedpretty » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 11:52 pm

I'm convinced a lot of people on here would still find something to complain about at a free beer and free sex party. Celebrate the wins - stop analysing them to the point that they are really a loss - we analyse enough losses as it is.

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Sat 08 Apr, 2017 11:56 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Sat 08 Apr, 2017 10:50 pm
I'll take the 2 points but thank god the Cowboys left one of their worst performances to tonight. We definately got the rub of the green from the refs. (I cannot believe we got the tap when Moses clearly knocked it dead).
Our defence was outstanding but we made made far too many mistakes in the second half. Other good sides would have made us pay. As I said, Thank god the Cowboys were off.

With the way we are travelling I dont care how we got the 2 points though.

I do hope Thurston isn't out for long. It put a dampener on the match.
Rub of the green? penalty count 9-2 to the cowboys?

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22847
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 12:06 am

diedpretty wrote:
Sat 08 Apr, 2017 11:52 pm
I'm convinced a lot of people on here would still find something to complain about at a free beer and free sex party. Celebrate the wins - stop analysing them to the point that they are really a loss - we analyse enough losses as it is.
Don't understand the criticism. No one expected to get within 20 points tonight. How can anyone be disappointed? I was always told the mark of a good side is one that wins when not st their best. Not saying we are a good side, we clearly still have a long ways to go, but we played with heart, and ATM, that's all I ask.

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2714
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 12:15 am

The Noff tweeting after the game. Looks like he bought into Cleary's message. The Noff's on the bus!
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1606
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 12:25 am

news keeps on getting better. Bevan french is out for 3 weeks 😀😀.. did not want him playing for parra next week.

User avatar
Tbone
Member
Member
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon 04 Jul, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by Tbone » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 1:14 am

Nofo's twitter handle should be @DavidHasselnoff

TYGA
Member
Member
Posts: 2337
Joined: Sat 23 May, 2015 11:17 pm

Post by TYGA » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 1:26 am

Well done great scrambling defence by the boys. Played with some heart.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5706
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Sun 09 Apr, 2017 2:04 am

Well done Wests Tigers. That win was not by a "box of chocolates" team, it was a win by a courageous, determined and confident group of players all playing as a team. Very inspiring. Keep it going and do yourselves proud.

Post Reply