WESTS Tigers Team V Parramatta

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 21801
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Parramatta

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 2:51 pm

tiger_one wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 2:49 pm
Will Moses actually play on Monday?
If the plan is to release him the next day, why bother?


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28950
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 2:54 pm

vlad wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 2:39 pm
Edwards playing NSW Cup but Rankin isn't . Late change in the backline might be coming up .
Tatola Hunt and Edwards all playing ISP..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 2909
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 2:58 pm

wrong thread.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28950
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 2:59 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 2:58 pm
Why is Jacobs out of the side?
Wrong thread but lower leg injury I believe..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 2909
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 15 Apr, 2017 3:03 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 2:59 pm
Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sat 15 Apr, 2017 2:58 pm
Why is Jacobs out of the side?
Wrong thread but lower leg injury I believe..
Thanks Geo.


Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2541
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Sun 16 Apr, 2017 10:19 pm

Earl wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:49 pm
I think Moses should stay with us until the end of the year unless we have a suitable replacement.
Absolutely agree. Its like cutting of your nose to spite your face. Unless there is a suitable swap he plays out the year. Other teams have players contracted to other clubs next year in their squads - lets just get on with it.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2932
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Sun 16 Apr, 2017 11:13 pm

Para going in favorites but I reckon the boys will turn up for this one.

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40108
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 12:03 am

ku5tom wrote:
Sun 16 Apr, 2017 11:13 pm
Para going in favorites but I reckon the boys will turn up for this one.
They always show up , just wondering if they are ready to have another dig

Cleary's magic wand worked once , has it recharged yet

User avatar
sideline eye
Member
Member
Posts: 962
Joined: Fri 07 Mar, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by sideline eye » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 12:54 am

Telltails wrote:
Sun 16 Apr, 2017 10:19 pm
Earl wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:49 pm
I think Moses should stay with us until the end of the year unless we have a suitable replacement.
Absolutely agree. Its like cutting of your nose to spite your face. Unless there is a suitable swap he plays out the year. Other teams have players contracted to other clubs next year in their squads - lets just get on with it.
Cleary said today he is not a fan of mid season transfers and players should see out their contracts but he also said that he's had a full week of coaching and hasn't really thought about the Moses situation much. For what it's worth, I think he should be here until the end of the year and I hope the club enforces his contract.

yeti
Member
Member
Posts: 1323
Joined: Tue 08 Nov, 2011 5:38 pm

Post by yeti » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:51 am

I'm sure Ivan has thought long and hard about it actually. He'll be pretty sure what he wants to do. Personally, I'd wait until Brooks is back and then book Mitch a taxi.
His $600K this year could come in handy.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3063
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:00 am

yeti wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:51 am
I'm sure Ivan has thought long and hard about it actually. He'll be pretty sure what he wants to do. Personally, I'd wait until Brooks is back and then book Mitch a taxi.
His $600K this year could come in handy.
We will get no where near 600k to spend.A players salary is based over a year starting in november so at best we will get half a year relief if he is released.

ricksen
Member
Member
Posts: 1840
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by ricksen » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 2:41 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:00 am
yeti wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:51 am
I'm sure Ivan has thought long and hard about it actually. He'll be pretty sure what he wants to do. Personally, I'd wait until Brooks is back and then book Mitch a taxi.
His $600K this year could come in handy.
We will get no where near 600k to spend.A players salary is based over a year starting in november so at best we will get half a year relief if he is released.
By the same token, we only need to spend half a years salary on anyone we sign in his stead.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28411
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 3:13 pm

WESTS TIGERS

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Jamal Idris
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Moses Suli
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Jack Littlejohn
8. Aaron Woods (capt.)
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Josh Aloiai
12. Chris Lawrence
13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
14. Tim Grant
15. Sauaso Sue
16. Michael Chee Kam
17. Jacob Liddle

Coach: Ivan Cleary

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 3:25 pm

Give 'em hell boys
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32695
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 3:31 pm

Shut down the Eels forwards and we win. Lose the middle and we're in trouble. Big test to see if the team can back up last week's win.

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5324
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 3:33 pm

Hit Norman hard and often. Take him out of the game and limit him, we win.

Post Reply