Parramatta Eels side..

Post Reply
User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 26535
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Parramatta Eels side..

Post by Geo. » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:27 pm

Parramatta Eels side

1. Clinton Gutherson

2. Semi Radradra
3. Michael Jennings
4. Kirisome Auva'a
5. Josh Hoffman

6. Brad Takairangi
7. Corey Norman

8. Suaia Matagi
9. Kaysa Pritchard
10. Tim Mannah
11. Manu Ma'u
12. Tepai Moeroa
13. Nathan Brown

Interchange
14. Beau Scott
15. Peni Terepo
16. Daniel Alvaro
17. Siosaia Vave

18. David Gower
19. George Jennings
20. Marata Niukore
21. Will Smith

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/0 ... v_wes.html
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...


User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 26527
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:31 pm

meh

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4365
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:37 pm

Hhave they got a few injuries or is this their best?

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:55 pm

gallagher wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:37 pm
Hhave they got a few injuries or is this their best?
French is out so Gutho goes to fullback and Takairangi goes to 5/8, bringing Auva'a in at centre. In the forward pack they've brought Nathan Brown in at lock meaning Beau Scott to bench (it's usually 11. Ma'u 12. Scott 13. Moeroa). Kenny Edwards and Frank Pritchard are either injured or out of favour because they're not even in the 21.

Their best (imo) is:

1. French
2. Radradra
3. Jennings
4. Takairangi
5. Hoffman
6. Gutherson
7. Norman
8. Mannah
9. K. Pritchard
10. Brown
11. Ma'u
12. Scott
13. Moeroa

14. Vave
15. Matagi
16. F. Pritchard
17. Edwards

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 20137
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 5:04 pm

Beatable


gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 4365
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 5:04 pm

Nelson wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:55 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:37 pm
Hhave they got a few injuries or is this their best?
French is out so Gutho goes to fullback and Takairangi goes to 5/8, bringing Auva'a in at centre. In the forward pack they've brought Nathan Brown in at lock meaning Beau Scott to bench (it's usually 11. Ma'u 12. Scott 13. Moeroa). Kenny Edwards and Frank Pritchard are either injured or out of favour because they're not even in the 21.

Their best (imo) is:

1. French
2. Radradra
3. Jennings
4. Takairangi
5. Hoffman
6. Gutherson
7. Norman
8. Mannah
9. K. Pritchard
10. Brown
11. Ma'u
12. Scott
13. Moeroa

14. Vave
15. Matagi
16. F. Pritchard
17. Edwards
Bit of Sheesns going on there. One bloke out and a full backline shuffle.
Looks a beatable side, strong backrow.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 31265
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth

Post by willow » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 5:09 pm

If we're fair dinkum we'll beat them. No excuses regarding recovery time from the Cowboys match, and the message from Cleary just needs to be the same as last week.

kiwitiger
Member
Member
Posts: 187
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:02 am
Location: Wellington NZ

Post by kiwitiger » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 5:34 pm

Can see why they want Moses now, and not wait for next year. very little creativity in that team.

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3068
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 5:35 pm

Franky has ankle issues hence he is out

Too much stepping with his big frame

ricksen
Member
Member
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by ricksen » Tue 11 Apr, 2017 11:28 pm

A tough side but not a lot of creativity.
They're very fit and hard-working, so we'll need to show the same intensity as last week to get a result.
Our fitness still worries me.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2507
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview

Post by jadtiger » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:40 am

ricksen wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 11:28 pm
A tough side but not a lot of creativity.
They're very fit and hard-working, so we'll need to show the same intensity as last week to get a result.
Our fitness still worries me.
You are correct our fitness is still a huge issue i have no idea what happened during the off season (too much weights training maybe) but certainly little conditioning we are way behind the 8 ball in this.I have no doubts Cleary has been focusing on this since he arrived

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 37756
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:48 am

Nelson wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:55 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:37 pm
Hhave they got a few injuries or is this their best?
French is out so Gutho goes to fullback and Takairangi goes to 5/8, bringing Auva'a in at centre. In the forward pack they've brought Nathan Brown in at lock meaning Beau Scott to bench (it's usually 11. Ma'u 12. Scott 13. Moeroa). Kenny Edwards and Frank Pritchard are either injured or out of favour because they're not even in the 21.

Their best (imo) is:

1. French
2. Radradra
3. Jennings
4. Takairangi
5. Hoffman
6. Gutherson
7. Norman
8. Mannah
9. K. Pritchard
10. Brown
11. Ma'u
12. Scott
13. Moeroa

14. Vave
15. Matagi
16. F. Pritchard
17. Edwards
Isaac De Gois would have to fit into their top 17 if fully fit in my opinion

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 7:26 am

happy tiger wrote:
Wed 12 Apr, 2017 12:48 am
Nelson wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:55 pm
gallagher wrote:
Tue 11 Apr, 2017 4:37 pm
Hhave they got a few injuries or is this their best?
French is out so Gutho goes to fullback and Takairangi goes to 5/8, bringing Auva'a in at centre. In the forward pack they've brought Nathan Brown in at lock meaning Beau Scott to bench (it's usually 11. Ma'u 12. Scott 13. Moeroa). Kenny Edwards and Frank Pritchard are either injured or out of favour because they're not even in the 21.

Their best (imo) is:

1. French
2. Radradra
3. Jennings
4. Takairangi
5. Hoffman
6. Gutherson
7. Norman
8. Mannah
9. K. Pritchard
10. Brown
11. Ma'u
12. Scott
13. Moeroa

14. Vave
15. Matagi
16. F. Pritchard
17. Edwards
Isaac De Gois would have to fit into their top 17 if fully fit in my opinion
Yeah true but I think he'll retire due to ongoing concussion issues so I don't really regard him as an option. Parra basically have to choose from Pritchard or King, neither of whom are genuine 80 minute options. They'll definitely be in the market for a hooker for 2018.

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 16716
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 12 Apr, 2017 8:41 am

I don't think that's a bad side to be honest. As some have said they are beatable but it won't be a walk in the park.
Don't try to tell me awesome power can corrupt a person, you haven't enough to know what it's like; you're only angry because you wish you were in my position, you nod your head because you know that I'm right.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Post Reply