Let the cat go

tigermac88

Re: Let the cat go

Post by tigermac88 » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:37 pm

tigerap wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:27 pm
tigermac88 wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:15 pm
His interview after the match had me livid. He's an egotistical poser that doesn't have any clue about playing in a "team"
Noticed he blamed the forwards didn't not mention his poor game management.... Moses should either play ISP if Parra don't give us a decent player or get the hell outta Tigertown quick fast
100% agree that we should not hand him over unless we're getting something we need in return

haberfield tiger

Post by haberfield tiger » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:53 pm

tigermac88 wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:37 pm
tigerap wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
His interview after the match had me livid. He's an egotistical poser that doesn't have any clue about playing in a "team"
Noticed he blamed the forwards didn't not mention his poor game management.... Moses should either play ISP if Parra don't give us a decent player or get the hell outta Tigertown quick fast
100% agree that we should not hand him over unless we're getting something we need in return
he should go. He could not manage a chook raffle let alone a NRL game. All you get from this bloke is all or nothing plays. even after 80 NRL games he dishes up this crap.. I would take tanagaranghi ( sorry about the spelling)

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:53 pm

willow wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:18 pm
I'm just glad the Tigers are saving their cash for a 6 that actually deserves it. Let's break it down:

Eels are reportedly paying $850k per year for a bloke who struggles defensively, has an average kicking game at best, and today it was extremely poor, and when the game is on the line, fails to come up with match winning plays. Moses is no loss. Tedesco and Woods on the other hand are.
Agreed

Seantice

Post by Seantice » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:02 pm

Tedesco is.. if woods gets paid 600k im ok. anything over he can pack his bag..

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:08 pm

What did Dougie the cameraman say..cant bat can't bowl can't catch. Moses wants 800g a year to be a playmaker, his kicking game is probably close to the bottom in the NRL, his defence is close to the bottom of the NRL and his passing game under pressure IS the bottom of the NRL.

I am sure he could be a very good footballer, but at present he is a 300g at very best and I am not sad to say good by

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:23 pm

Moses should never play NRL again in a tigers jersey.

I did not see him do 1 good kick today, our best kicks came from Tedesco and Kev.

On the last tackle this is what Moses does:
  • Runs it on the last tackle and try to make something out of nothing and throw a wild pass that is easily defended by the opposition
  • Puts up a bomb that gives our chasers no time to contest the ball or even put pressure on the opposition player
  • Looks for a repeat set that either doesn't get through the defensive line, goes to an opposition player, or goes dead.
He never looks any threat in attack and on the odd occasion when something good happens he will throw a crap pass and the play is over.

And I am not even going to start about how bad his defence is, he has 29 missed tackles already this season
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:01 pm

tigermac88 wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:37 pm
tigerap wrote:
tigermac88 wrote:
I Think we should push parra hard to get one of their over rated hacks aswell. But even if we don't get a good swap, parra arnt gonna be that better off with him,

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:02 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:23 pm

I did not see him do 1 good kick today, our best kicks came from Tedesco and Kev.

• Runs it on the last tackle and try to make something out of nothing and throw a wild pass that is easily defended by the opposition
  • Puts up a bomb that gives our chasers no time to contest the ball or even put pressure on the opposition player
  • Looks for a repeat set that either doesn't get through the defensive line, goes to an opposition player, or goes dead.
He never looks any threat in attack and on the odd occasion when something good happens he will throw a crap pass and the play is over.

And I am not even going to start about how bad his defence is, he has 29 missed tackles already this season

Give him time. He needs more time. He's the future. His potential is limitless.

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:03 pm

wd in perth wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:02 pm
WestsBenTigers wrote:

Are you being real or sarcastic?
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:04 pm

Cleary knows he did the right thing when he pulled Moses contract from the table.... I'm sure he is also having doubts about keeping his powder puff captain ....

Seantice

Post by Seantice » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:11 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:03 pm
wd in perth wrote:
WestsBenTigers wrote:

Has to be sarcastic. Potential. I spit at that word. I have the potential to pick up a woman every friday night, but guess what? potential means sweet f all because i go home alone 😂😂

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:27 pm

Seantice wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:11 pm
WestsBenTigers wrote:
wd in perth wrote:
WestsBenTigers wrote:

Has to be sarcastic. Potential. I spit at that word. I have the potential to pick up a woman every friday night, but guess what? potential means sweet f all because i go home alone 😂😂
Just leave it in the hands of your manager mate. The chicks will come a-callin'. 2040 Bruthaaaaa!!!!!

Doc Tiger

Post by Doc Tiger » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:43 pm

WestsBenTigers wrote:
wd in perth wrote:
WestsBenTigers wrote:

sarcastic of course. it's all I've heard around here for the last 2 years.

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by mike » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:48 pm

Don't let him go mid season. If he is not up to first grade standard drop him to the Reggies. I'd much rather him sit on the side lines than let his petulance rule the club.
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 10:06 pm

Would let him go for a player swap. We need outside backs, but not sure what Parramatta has to offer that they would be prepared to let go.

05TIGZ

Post by 05TIGZ » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 10:08 pm

king sirro wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:43 pm
Black'n'White wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:38 pm
Earl wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:27 pm
willow wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:18 pm
I'm just glad the Tigers are saving their cash for a 6 that actually deserves it. Let's break it down:

Eels are reportedly paying $850k per year for a bloke who struggles defensively, has an average kicking game at best, and today it was extremely poor, and when the game is on the line, fails to come up with match winning plays. Moses is no loss. Tedesco and Woods on the other hand are.
Pretty close to spot on. Woods isn't worth the money or anywhere close to it. If he goes I think we will be better off. $850k for Moses is plain dumb. You could put LittleJohn in there and spend that money elsewhere.
JLJ isnt up to it. People will call me crazy for suggesting it but if we allowed Brooks to play both sides we could almost play ET in a Foran type roll in a pinch. Would mean a very direct and boring grinding style of play, but we could be up for it, we have found a fortitude of late that breaks down only when we ditch the script.
Ive said ET at 6 for weeks. I believe we have 2 options, the safe defensive option is to play Elijah there. The risky option is to play Liddle at 6. JLJ does things too slowly under pressure, Liddle has that natural speed in everything he does. I also think McIlwrick is the best option at hooker and can play 80. Big ask on Liddle, but it could work, or could be a disaster.
I was thinking the exact same thing. I just cant see Liddle as a 9. He is just too small. However he is lightning fast. Can pass and kick. Id play him at 6. Id play mcwillrick for 80 minutes every week. Thats the only way he will eventually become a 80 minute player. Id say mcwillrick is the form NSW hooker at the moment.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 10:13 pm

But McIllwrick is a Kiwi

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 10:20 pm

Harvey wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 10:06 pm
Would let him go for a player swap. We need outside backs, but not sure what Parramatta has to offer that they would be prepared to let go.
The only player we'd get out of a player swap imo is one whose off contract and Parra aren't really interested in re-signing. It's the only thing we should accept. Well either that, or Parra paying us out the remainder of his contract which would probably be in the ball park of 250k.