Tigers Ratings

Seantice

Tigers Ratings

Post by Seantice » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:41 pm

1. Teddy 9.5 - Unreal game today, good defencive awareness and has gone to another level attacking the ruck area. The only player that could of scored at the end.

2. nofo. 5 - Defencive reads again are abysmal. He just needs to trust inside him and stay on his wing. A couple of bad offloads that turned over possession too.

3. Idris 7.5 -- Yes he got beat a couple times which he needs to address. Hes not a centre though, bench 2nd rower. He played his heart out though and actually showed our soft forward pack how to tackle.

4. Suli. 7 - nothing flash. Ran hard and tried. He ran in again in defence again which is killing us. Hes only 18 so going to be scary in 2-3 years.

5. Naqaima 4 - Apart from the try he was slow in attack and abyssmal in defence. Sooner he leaves the better.

6. moses 4 - Absolute shocker. A half trying hard doesnt add too much when you kick the ball to the fullback on every occasion. Obviously worried about leaving and not playing.

7. LJ 5 - Slow and uncertain. Apart from that one kick which was more luck than anything, didnt do anything. Reserve grader.

8. Woods 6 - makes metres but thats it. Defence he flops and lost a couple balls offloading. Gis captaincy was th e worse part. If Janes Ghraham was captain when parramatta scored in the second half hed be going off. Didnt even see woods talk..

9. mckillrick 9 - What a player. Passed well, ran at the perfect times and a great defender. Needs a kicking game is the one negativw.

10. seumanafei 7 - Solid. Needs to do more minutes and get fitter.

11. aloili 5 - Hardly noticed him. Gave away silly penalty.

12. Lawrence 5 - Ditto above. Dropped a ball cold and didnt do a great deal.

13. ET 7.5 - solid defender, tough and vets on with it.

14. liddle. 6 - solid. not enough minutes
15. mck. 7.5 - always tries in attack and defence.
16. grant 6 - too slow in everything but has a go.
17. sue 5.5 - good try. However his fitness levels are attrocious. Needs to do extra training because we have no time for 15 minute players.

Parramatta are so far off the pace and could of scored 3-4 more tries. This shows me how far off we are from even the crap teams.Need A centre a winger and a 2nd rower asap.. Bulldogs will have a field day next week..

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:50 pm

Seantice wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:41 pm
3. Idris 7.5 -- Yes he got beat a couple times which he needs to address. Hes not a centre though, bench 2nd rower. He played his heart out though and actually showed our soft forward pack how to tackle.

5. Naqaima 4 - Apart from the try he was slow in attack and abyssmal in defence. Sooner he leaves the better.
Just my opinion, but thought Kev was much better in attack.

Agree entirely about Idris. He put some wonderful hits on. Got beat on the outside though, and this would be less likely to happen if he played 2nd row. I wonder if this would be a possibility if we had a new centre like Milne.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Masterton

Post by Masterton » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:50 pm

Seantice wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:41 pm

Just my opinion, but thought Kev was much better in attack.

Agree entirely about Idris. He put some wonderful hits on. Got beat on the outside though, and this would be less likely to happen if he played 2nd row. I wonder if this would be a possibility if we had a new centre like Milne.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Seantice

Post by Seantice » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:52 pm

Yep. put him on at the 28th minute right 2nd row and tell him to go hard for the limited minutes.

Seantice

Post by Seantice » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:54 pm

Yep. put him on at the 28th minute right 2nd row and tell him to go hard for the limited minutes.

Harvey

Post by Harvey » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:06 pm

Was at the game. Lawrence covered for others defensively 7.
Woods could not have hidden better if he pulled on the mascot outfit. He hides from being first contact in defence and flops over.
Suli and Idris defend well but need to show more in attack.
Ava was brilliant (and I have been a harsh critic in the past)
ET should be captain
Kev is a waste of space, they need to identify those that are on the bus (solid players not asking for massive amounts) and build a team around them

Earl

Post by Earl » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:08 pm

Harvey wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:06 pm
they need to identify those that are on the bus (solid players not asking for massive amounts) and build a team around them
This is exactly what we need to do. Just get a team of quality first graders. They don't all have to be superstars.

We need to get rid of the players who think they are superstars but are plodders. Woods and Moses fit the bill. One gone. Let's hope the next one leaves soon.

Seantice

Post by Seantice » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:20 pm

yep. look at what canberra has achieved. A team full of good first graders. We can do the same.

Suli will get better. I just want him to be able defend first. Worry about attack later.

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:26 pm

People have been sleeping on Ava for a while now... Unless you are looking for him you miss his workload and class, but once you realise everything he is doing he really puts Woods on show. He has been our best prop all season, just goes under the radar and gets on with it.

Seantice

Post by Seantice » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:53 pm

I agree hes been good. He just needs more minutes.

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:29 pm

I thought Sue went alright today surely he deserves more than 5.5, I would give him between 6 - 7.5

I think Lawrence was very god today and probably deserves 7.5 - 8

I would give Nofoaluma 7

And I think 4 is too harsh for Kev, probably a 6 or 7

But I agree with all the rest
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Seantice

Post by Seantice » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:37 pm

I must admit lawrence i just didnt notice. He went well what i did see though.. Sue isnt bad. Just not enough work. Needs to get fitter.

Nope i thought nofo was strong in running but his defence was ordinary and he made a couple mistakes in attack, silly offloads..

Kev im sticking with 4. hes the worse defender, hes slow in attack and scores a try once every 4-5 games. Not good enough.

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by sheer64 » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:05 pm

11. aloili 5 - Hardly noticed him. Gave away silly penalty.

Not sure what is going on with this guy but he should be the first dropped!
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

Seantice

Post by Seantice » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:06 pm

He was good last year. What the hell happened??

WestsBenTigers

Post by WestsBenTigers » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:09 pm

Seantice wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:37 pm
I must admit lawrence i just didnt notice. He went well what i did see though.. Sue isnt bad. Just not enough work. Needs to get fitter.

Nope i thought nofo was strong in running but his defence was ordinary and he made a couple mistakes in attack, silly offloads..

Kev im sticking with 4. hes the worse defender, hes slow in attack and scores a try once every 4-5 games. Not good enough.
Fair enough
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:09 pm

Lawrence was doing the right things in defence and ran well attack.

I know Moses is going but can we get past the binning of him just because he's going. He was good in the first half and bad in the second.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Seantice

Post by Seantice » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 9:14 pm

I didnt think he did much in the first half either. A No good kicks, bad defence, 1 try started by tedesco. Rocks and diamonds.. with extra rocks.