Naiquama Lost the Parra Game

kh_canada

Re: Naiquama Lost the Parra Game

Post by kh_canada » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 11:49 am

supercoach wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 11:39 am
Why would we let Moses go if there is nothing for us to gain. We have no other suitable no6 waiting in the wings, although nearly anyone would be a better option them him at present. I just can't believe we offered him around a Mill a year and Parra are giving him 800 odd a year. His kicking game is crap,he can't tackle and keeps going for brain dead plays.
I think this is diverging away from the thread topic, but I say we request a swap for Gutherson. We can't jsut sit here and accept nothing in return for Moses departure.
The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 12:30 pm

LCA wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 6:28 am
Kev played a lot of NSW Cup at the Panthers when Cleary was there. He could be heading that way again.
God I hope you're right
Tigers tragic since 1980.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 1:31 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 10:51 am
colmcd wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 2:01 am
Fade To Black wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 11:53 pm
We let a woman-basher score a double, that is unacceptable. Probably the fact he is allowed to play in the NRL is unacceptable but to let a dud player like that cross your line twice is inexcusable.
Semi deserves a nice long suspension (Domestic violence is a very complex issue, but Semi seems to have continued without penalty) totally agreed he is inexcusable as a player*.

That being said, he is called Semi Trailer for a reason. We need our weetbix in defence and we need a consistent team to play together defensively. You won't stop Brett Morris, Semi, GI and others on their day.

* Insert rant here about how a dog can lick someones privates or someone can do something stupid in social media and the guy gets dropped. Yet many times were seeing women Bashers get far less penalties. NRL WTF.
I was actually referring to Kirisome Auvuaa or whatever his name is. But yeah Semi fits under the woman-beater banner as well....classy club is Parra, full of great humans.
Amazing how he gets convicted, then contravenes the NRL drug code, Souths punt him, he waits out his term then gets signed right back into FG. He got a 9-month suspension from the NRL for a violent conviction against his girlfriend, quite amazing really. Hopoate was suspended for 12 matches (~ 3 months) for poking players in the bum through their shorts.

sideline eye

Post by sideline eye » Wed 19 Apr, 2017 4:56 pm

Dingo wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 10:55 pm
der Tiger wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:22 pm
Cleary has the opportunity this week to make changes to the nrl squad without the impression from the squad that he has made them for the sake of it. Squad v cowgirls was always gunna be the same and he was forced to pick the same this week after a win to eliminate disgruntlement. After a loss however. .......

This is why 99.99% of people on this forum are over the moon we got Cleary, to bring about change. Week after week the usual inept line up that produce loss after loss has been allowed to be rolled out for the last 5 years!! If there aren't at least 3 or 4 changes to the team line up next week we may as well start looking for a new coach. somethings will never change!
Congratulations, Dingo. You win first prize for being the first to call for Cleary's sacking. Well done.