Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:59 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:54 pm
Seantice wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:46 pm

Same crap as usual. 'im just here to play footy'
'get up tomorrow and get back to it'

He sounds like he doesnt evem care..
I just hope this loss hasn't put him in a bad head space. We don't want him making any decisions out of frustration.
Mate thats exactly what we need. No emotion at all out there. Eels score a try and ive seen a graveyard louder than this mob. I want to see emotion because emotion shows that you care about this club.
We were shot at the 60th minute nothing left in the tanks. Is Skandalis the conditioning coach again because they are not fit.
Skando is in Marketing I think he still runs water for the Holden cup but nothing to do with the NRL team

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 11:13 pm

ricksen wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 6:25 pm
diedpretty wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 4:01 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 10:21 pm
Funny , Taylor says it and its spin ,whatever crap you want to call it

Cleary its just climb on the bus and ride it out

This side is garbage defensively and won't get fixed before season's end and some players get moved out and quality one's get moved in

That's if we can attract quality players ......
I'm glad someone else brought it up - i didn't want to get howled down - but to me Cleary just said the same things as Taylor and Potter before him - just in a different way. People on here seem to think that previous coaches were so inept they didn't know there were problems with our edge defence. So far Cleary is just talking the same crap as the others - he will go up immensely in my eyes if he is the first to actually do something about it - either fix it or drop the players who are the problem.
He changed the right side in his very first game
And how did that work game 2......

ricksen

Post by ricksen » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 11:28 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 11:13 pm
ricksen wrote:
diedpretty wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 10:21 pm
Funny , Taylor says it and its spin ,whatever crap you want to call it

Cleary its just climb on the bus and ride it out

This side is garbage defensively and won't get fixed before season's end and some players get moved out and quality one's get moved in

That's if we can attract quality players ......
I'm glad someone else brought it up - i didn't want to get howled down - but to me Cleary just said the same things as Taylor and Potter before him - just in a different way. People on here seem to think that previous coaches were so inept they didn't know there were problems with our edge defence. So far Cleary is just talking the same crap as the others - he will go up immensely in my eyes if he is the first to actually do something about it - either fix it or drop the players who are the problem.
Well I don't want to swear....
But the post I was replying to wanted Cleary to 'actually do something about it' - he already has. Plus what he said post match was much more specific than anything JT said re: our defence.
That said, the proof is in the pudding, so hopefully we get an improved showing on Sunday. The Dogs are pretty good at creating that extra man when their forwards are going well, so will be a good test.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 11:33 pm

ricksen wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 11:28 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 11:13 pm
ricksen wrote:
diedpretty wrote:

Well I don't want to swear....
But the post I was replying to wanted Cleary to 'actually do something about it' - he already has. Plus what he said post match was much more specific than anything JT said re: our defence.
That said, the proof is in the pudding, so hopefully we get an improved showing on Sunday. The Dogs are pretty good at creating that extra man when their forwards are going well, so will be a good test.
Cleary is probably lucky in that sense in 2017 , he can try a few things and won't get castrated for it

Potter or Taylor didn't have that luxury , their goolies were locked in a permanent vice

MG1962

Post by MG1962 » Wed 19 Apr, 2017 7:39 am

Seantice wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:56 pm
The guy is a big body in the middle and that's it. $1.8mil for 3 years is all he is worth and that's being generous for a dumb lump in the middle of the field that plays 50-60mins max a game.
Talk about underselling the guy. He is clearly our most enthusiastic cheerleader from his plastic seat on the side line :)