True supporter or what??

maxxy86

True supporter or what??

Post by maxxy86 » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 7:40 am

Watching yesterdays game i had a smile on my face from go to woe. Normally this would only happen if we go on and win the game. But I can't seem to get worried or upset when glaring errors happen with this side anymore.
Its only been happening this season but I don't know why the turnaround in my actions. Probably one part is that one of my favorites got the arse and that I'm over it until someone turns this team around. One thing I do have faith in is our new coach, however he's not a miricle maker and has a lot of work to do.
So in summing up I'm not going to be fussed on games won or lost this season but hope for some quality players to come to wests tigers is paramount in my mind ATM.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 8:09 am

I have been like that previous weeks but yesterday i was fuming. The deliberate no refereeing the final 10 minutes that really cost us had me in a state of anger that wouldn't go away.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 8:25 am

I'm in KSs boat.
Normally very blase'? about our deficiencies and yet another snatching of defeat from the jaws of victory.... But I was very angry yesterday...a culmination I think of the season as a whole... The players.. managers.. ref's, the club.. The NRL as a whole
Don't know why I bother... I really dont

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 8:34 am

maxxy86 wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 7:40 am
Watching yesterdays game i had a smile on my face from go to woe. Normally this would only happen if we go on and win the game. But I can't seem to get worried or upset when glaring errors happen with this side anymore.
Its only been happening this season but I don't know why the turnaround in my actions. Probably one part is that one of my favorites got the arse and that I'm over it until someone turns this team around. One thing I do have faith in is our new coach, however he's not a miricle maker and has a lot of work to do.
So in summing up I'm not going to be fussed on games won or lost this season but hope for some quality players to come to wests tigers is paramount in my mind ATM.
All I hope for is a decent game that doesn't occur often enough. The trouble is that with WT's form my mates don't want to watch them anymore - not worth the trip in from out of town in the traffic, so our group is breaking up.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

EndlessPassion

Post by EndlessPassion » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 12:41 pm

I cannot believe i now watch the Tigers play without any emotion with even my wife questioning and asking if I'm ok. Stay or go I don't care anymore. They don't care for the club and in turn they don't care for us supporters. Sitting amongst fellow tigers fans yesterday questioning whether Moses was tanking in the 2nd half. That's not why we fell in love with footy. I just want to see 13 blokes rip in for 80 mins and play the best they can.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 12:55 pm

I was filthy with the result. Box seat and the game was tailored for us to run away with it at 22-10.

Dropped their heads after two quick tries, inept kicking game, suspect edge defence still there, refereeing and the off field nonsense as well left me pretty peed off for a while.

Ivan the Iveco has a big job in front of him.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

tigerap

Post by tigerap » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 12:57 pm

Funny how we all feel the same way...watched yesterdays game with ZERO emotion....I wasn't excited when we led at half time, I wasn't excited when were were up 22-12...yes I was happy but not jumping out of my skin high fiveing like I used to..When the Eels came back to eventually take the lead I was not angry nor did I show any emotion when they were on a roll....normally I'd be shouting at the TV!....I was so looking forward to season 2017, now just 7 rounds into it I just don't care anymore...will we (the fans) get our Mojo back this year?...

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 1:02 pm

I'm just happy to have a team to watch and cheer for... Win or Lose is no biggy to me anymore, regardless if its the Wests Tigers or Easts Tigers.

There are more important things in life!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 1:13 pm

Robbie made the incorrect business decision when setting up that restaurant near LO somewhere, it should have been a shrink for all the depressed WT supporters, would have made a fortune.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 1:24 pm

EndlessPassion wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 12:41 pm
I cannot believe i now watch the Tigers play without any emotion with even my wife questioning and asking if I'm ok. Stay or go I don't care anymore. They don't care for the club and in turn they don't care for us supporters. Sitting amongst fellow tigers fans yesterday questioning whether Moses was tanking in the 2nd half. That's not why we fell in love with footy. I just want to see 13 blokes rip in for 80 mins and play the best they can.
Oh the irony, EndlessPassion.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 1:25 pm

tigerap wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 12:57 pm
Funny how we all feel the same way...watched yesterdays game with ZERO emotion....I wasn't excited when we led at half time, I wasn't excited when were were up 22-12...yes I was happy but not jumping out of my skin high fiveing like I used to..When the Eels came back to eventually take the lead I was not angry nor did I show any emotion when they were on a roll....normally I'd be shouting at the TV!....I was so looking forward to season 2017, now just 7 rounds into it I just don't care anymore...will we (the fans) get our Mojo back this year?...
Pretty much describes my response perfectly as well.
I just laugh now when we get rundown like that, I actually expect it.

marzie

Post by marzie » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 1:34 pm

I can relate to this. I've felt this way for a few years now with it getting progressively worse to the point where I now have no emotion when watching games

It started at the end of 2014 when we tanked with 5 rounds or so to go

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 6:00 pm

With the member's kit they could include a whip for self flagellation for continuing to back them week after week.

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 6:13 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 6:00 pm
With the member's kit they could include a whip for self flagellation for continuing to back them week after week.
Theres nothing like a good Flagellate :shock:

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 6:19 pm

normally in the last 2-3 years i've had no reaction to our losses, you just get used to it. "oh look they sored down noffa's wing again". it's all too predictable when we loose.

but then yesterday i put money on WT, but couldnt see it live until the 50th minute and we were leading by 12. the brain said cash out but then i thought, this could be a changed team, they may have played properly as a team in the first 50 so i stuck with them.

then the last 10 minutes were one of the most infuriating ones watching the game.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Chevy

Post by Chevy » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 6:37 pm

The wife wants to know why i bother following this mob,she had a look at the score when we were up by 10 in the second half then couldn't believe we got beat,following them is like being in love with a hot women that keeps cheating on you,they really are not worth the grief they put us supporters through.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 6:53 pm

Chevy wrote:
Tue 18 Apr, 2017 6:37 pm
The wife wants to know why i bother following this mob,she had a look at the score when we were up by 10 in the second half then couldn't believe we got beat,following them is like being in love with a hot women that keeps cheating on you,they really are not worth the grief they put us supporters through.
Mrs actually said the same thing to me the other week :lol: she said " I actually miss the way you used to carry on in front of the TV " i looked at her and didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

It's just one year after the other there is no end....
Headlines after headlines.
Fans are fed up.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Tue 18 Apr, 2017 7:01 pm

this song by great Don Williams tells it all :D