Boooing Woods

ricksen
Member
Member
Posts: 1840
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2015 9:10 pm

Re: Boooing Woods

Post by ricksen » Mon 24 Apr, 2017 4:42 pm

05TIGZ wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 10:12 am
Id rather her responsd to the claims that our board /management hasnt made contact with woods in over 2 months.
Pascoe addressed that in the statement to members yesterday.

I didn't boo yesterday (I was saying boo-urns), but I completely understand those that did. Woods had a great game (dunno about MOM, but very good), but his comments post game irked me nonetheless.
It's one thing to leave the club, but for he and Tedesco to brazenly lie about it repeatedly is just insulting us as a fanbase.


Fumbles
Member
Member
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon 16 Jan, 2012 10:56 am
Location: Brisbane

Post by Fumbles » Mon 24 Apr, 2017 4:59 pm

ricksen wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 4:42 pm
05TIGZ wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 10:12 am
Id rather her responsd to the claims that our board /management hasnt made contact with woods in over 2 months.
Pascoe addressed that in the statement to members yesterday.

I didn't boo yesterday (I was saying boo-urns), but I completely understand those that did. Woods had a great game (dunno about MOM, but very good), but his comments post game irked me nonetheless.
It's one thing to leave the club, but for he and Tedesco to brazenly lie about it repeatedly is just insulting us as a fanbase.
What are they lying about? They said they haven't signed with another club and that has been conformed by Des saying they haven't signed and Wests Tigers haven't said they have signed and Roosters haven't said they have signed.
All we know is Wests Tigers withdrew the contracts, besides that no one is confirming a signing.
Wouldn't the player and the club his signing with be in the best position to say who what and where.

clontarfkid
Member
Member
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by clontarfkid » Mon 24 Apr, 2017 5:06 pm

To allow himself to be used as a brain-dead puppet of a vendetta seeking Isaac Moses,and whilst captain encourage others to do the same,plus tell bald faced lies about his signing status,entitles him to be boo..ed at each and every opportunity the fans see fit IMO ..
And as for Go saying the booing was "disappointing at hopes it doesn't happen again" sums up exactly her knowledge deficit of the game and its fans.Time the PC police found an appropriate exit for her before Politis buys the entire club without her sensing there may be ahint of a problem...

ricksen
Member
Member
Posts: 1840
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by ricksen » Mon 24 Apr, 2017 5:12 pm

Fumbles wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 4:59 pm
ricksen wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 4:42 pm
05TIGZ wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 10:12 am
Id rather her responsd to the claims that our board /management hasnt made contact with woods in over 2 months.
Pascoe addressed that in the statement to members yesterday.

I didn't boo yesterday (I was saying boo-urns), but I completely understand those that did. Woods had a great game (dunno about MOM, but very good), but his comments post game irked me nonetheless.
It's one thing to leave the club, but for he and Tedesco to brazenly lie about it repeatedly is just insulting us as a fanbase.
What are they lying about? They said they haven't signed with another club and that has been conformed by Des saying they haven't signed and Wests Tigers haven't said they have signed and Roosters haven't said they have signed.
All we know is Wests Tigers withdrew the contracts, besides that no one is confirming a signing.
Wouldn't the player and the club his signing with be in the best position to say who what and where.
They both said they hadn't made their mind up yet, which is clearly not true. We know they haven't signed, but it's pretty obvious that things are all sorted bar the paperwork.

rah53
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon 11 Mar, 2013 10:25 pm

Post by rah53 » Mon 24 Apr, 2017 5:43 pm

ricksen wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 5:12 pm
Fumbles wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 4:59 pm
ricksen wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 4:42 pm
05TIGZ wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 10:12 am
Id rather her responsd to the claims that our board /management hasnt made contact with woods in over 2 months.
Pascoe addressed that in the statement to members yesterday.

I didn't boo yesterday (I was saying boo-urns), but I completely understand those that did. Woods had a great game (dunno about MOM, but very good), but his comments post game irked me nonetheless.
It's one thing to leave the club, but for he and Tedesco to brazenly lie about it repeatedly is just insulting us as a fanbase.
What are they lying about? They said they haven't signed with another club and that has been conformed by Des saying they haven't signed and Wests Tigers haven't said they have signed and Roosters haven't said they have signed.
All we know is Wests Tigers withdrew the contracts, besides that no one is confirming a signing.
Wouldn't the player and the club his signing with be in the best position to say who what and where.
They both said they hadn't made their mind up yet, which is clearly not true. We know they haven't signed, but it's pretty obvious that things are all sorted bar the paperwork.
They both said that they haven't signed anything yet. Pretty sure that they have made their decision on their future. If they are going to stay, it would have already happened by now. Their silence is deafening.


ricksen
Member
Member
Posts: 1840
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by ricksen » Mon 24 Apr, 2017 6:48 pm

rah53 wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 5:43 pm
ricksen wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 5:12 pm
Fumbles wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 4:59 pm
ricksen wrote:
Mon 24 Apr, 2017 4:42 pm


Pascoe addressed that in the statement to members yesterday.

I didn't boo yesterday (I was saying boo-urns), but I completely understand those that did. Woods had a great game (dunno about MOM, but very good), but his comments post game irked me nonetheless.
It's one thing to leave the club, but for he and Tedesco to brazenly lie about it repeatedly is just insulting us as a fanbase.
What are they lying about? They said they haven't signed with another club and that has been conformed by Des saying they haven't signed and Wests Tigers haven't said they have signed and Roosters haven't said they have signed.
All we know is Wests Tigers withdrew the contracts, besides that no one is confirming a signing.
Wouldn't the player and the club his signing with be in the best position to say who what and where.
They both said they hadn't made their mind up yet, which is clearly not true. We know they haven't signed, but it's pretty obvious that things are all sorted bar the paperwork.
They both said that they haven't signed anything yet. Pretty sure that they have made their decision on their future. If they are going to stay, it would have already happened by now. Their silence is deafening.
Ted specifically said he hadn't made a decision - "We haven't made a decision on my future yet. I think the media sort of made it for me without us confirming that."

Woods was similar, may have been slightly more circumspect, but did say "it's all speculation"

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2427
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Mon 24 Apr, 2017 6:49 pm



Luke brooks comment :lol:

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2427
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Tue 25 Apr, 2017 11:47 am


User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6871
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Tue 25 Apr, 2017 12:09 pm

ku5tom wrote:
Tue 25 Apr, 2017 11:47 am
Imagine being told you should be ashamed by Dean Ritchie.
That bloke should be ashamed of himself just in general.

User avatar
Tweed Tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2427
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads

Post by Tweed Tiger » Tue 25 Apr, 2017 12:13 pm

Sabre wrote:
Tue 25 Apr, 2017 12:09 pm
ku5tom wrote:
Tue 25 Apr, 2017 11:47 am
Imagine being told you should be ashamed by Dean Ritchie.
That bloke should be ashamed of himself just in general.
He is copping it on twitter again.

The Daily Telegraph staff telling anyone to be ashamed is hilarious.

Post Reply