The Bus has Arrived at Leichhardt

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5091
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 10 times

The Bus has Arrived at Leichhardt

Unread post by Milky » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 11:32 am

The second coming...

Image


Chevy
Member
Member
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri 04 Apr, 2014 8:05 pm
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Chevy » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 11:38 am

The direction this bus is headed the WT may have to get a bigger bus...!

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5091
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by Milky » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 11:45 am

Chevy wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 11:38 am
The direction this bus is headed the WT may have to get a bigger bus...!
I can see "Get on the Bus" as our best membership slogan ever. By far surpasses "Unite, Commit, Achieve" etc.

Coasttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed 15 Feb, 2012 2:45 pm

Unread post by Coasttiger » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 11:48 am

Get on the bus or I'm on the bus would be perfect.
Hopefully WT marketing can pick this up and run with it for next years membership.

tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 7912
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 20 times

Unread post by tig_prmz » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 11:55 am

wish it was a train, busses can get stuck in traffic.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble


User avatar
wtbus
Member
Member
Posts: 171
Joined: Wed 26 Apr, 2017 1:11 pm

Unread post by wtbus » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 11:56 am

Awesome 😂😂. Great slogan as you've mentioned. On The Bus tshirts next 👍

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25140
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 389 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 12:02 pm

Have you gone back to Year 7 Milko...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9136
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 115 times

Unread post by Yossarian » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 12:28 pm

Leichhardt...

Edit: Thanks whoever fixed that!

Magpie Magic
Member
Member
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon 05 Apr, 2010 2:17 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Magpie Magic » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 12:59 pm

Funny the bus museum is actually based at Leichhardt.
Maybe the club can organize a tour or slogan and merchandise with them and it would be great for the museum and very catchy for the club and something the media might latch onto giving us positive exposure.

User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6745
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by Sabre » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 1:06 pm

Magpie Magic wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 12:59 pm
Funny the bus museum is actually based at Leichhardt.
Maybe the club can organize a tour or slogan and merchandise with them and it would be great for the museum and very catchy for the club and something the media might latch onto giving us positive exposure.
Not a bad idea actually.
Need to get one of their old double deckers painted black, white and gold.

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5091
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by Milky » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 1:13 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 12:02 pm
Have you gone back to Year 7 Milko...
Haha just understood this comment. Sorry bout the spelling.

Magpie Magic
Member
Member
Posts: 781
Joined: Mon 05 Apr, 2010 2:17 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Magpie Magic » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 1:16 pm

Think of the synergies.
The WT are a new club based on to historic clubs.
The museum probably would love the exposure and the team on an old bus painted in team colours driving around sort of like a membership drive and free advertising giving an idea of the club being historic but connected on and off the field going forward in one direction.

Should be in advertising ha.

User avatar
Kul
Member
Member
Posts: 5752
Joined: Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Balmain
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 30 times

Unread post by Kul » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 1:51 pm

Can someone explain this bus thing please

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4977
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 60 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 1:53 pm

Kul wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 1:51 pm
Can someone explain this bus thing please
You get on the bus...sit down and shut the hell up while Ivan drives.... :roll
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 1686
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 70 times

Unread post by tigerap » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 1:54 pm

Milky wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 11:32 am
The second coming...

Image
Well done Milky!

User avatar
Kul
Member
Member
Posts: 5752
Joined: Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Balmain
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 30 times

Unread post by Kul » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 2:00 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 1:53 pm
Kul wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 1:51 pm
Can someone explain this bus thing please
You get on the bus...sit down and shut the hell up while Ivan drives.... :roll
Oh, that makes sense then.
Can I be a backseat rebel?

Where did this"bus" thing start? I've even seen the official WT twitter use it

User avatar
2041
Member
Member
Posts: 966
Joined: Fri 14 Jan, 2011 12:32 pm
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 13 times

Unread post by 2041 » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 2:05 pm

Kul wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 1:51 pm
Can someone explain this bus thing please
I think this does it best:


User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25140
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 389 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 2:05 pm

Kul wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 2:00 pm
TrueTiger wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 1:53 pm
Kul wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 1:51 pm
Can someone explain this bus thing please
You get on the bus...sit down and shut the hell up while Ivan drives.... :roll
Oh, that makes sense then.
Can I be a backseat rebel?

Where did this"bus" thing start? I've even seen the official WT twitter use it
Ivan's second press conference to quote "Either you are on the Bus or you are off"...

In reply to a questioned asked on Player retention...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Post Reply

Return to “Round 9: Wests Tigers vs Cronulla Sharks”