Live game thread - Contains spoilers

User avatar
wd in perth
Member
Member
Posts: 1822
Joined: Sun 30 Mar, 2014 9:53 pm
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Live game thread - Contains spoilers

Unread post by wd in perth » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm

What a sad, sad finish to a game. Moses pass was woeful. Moses whole game was woeful. Amazing what almost a mill a year buys these days.
Last edited by wd in perth on Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.


User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9066
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast
Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 96 times

Unread post by Yossarian » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:25 pm

Game winning effort. Two tries from kicks where they just wanted it more. Moses poor. Rep round coming at the right time. That set of six with 2 to go was awful. We made a metre in two tackles, threw 10 awful passes and passed it to a guy who couldn't move.

User avatar
JRD
Member
Member
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 1:08 am
Location: Adelaide
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by JRD » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:25 pm

While tedesco is concussed can we at least get cleary to put on one of his old easts jerseys and get him to sign a contract for the tigers

Coasttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed 15 Feb, 2012 2:45 pm

Unread post by Coasttiger » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:26 pm

I hope that's the last time we see Mitch Moses in a Tigers jersey ever.

Joelcainenumber1fan
Member
Member
Posts: 85
Joined: Mon 13 Oct, 2014 8:45 pm

Unread post by Joelcainenumber1fan » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:26 pm

most of t he players who played well tonight will be with the team next season
Brooks/Aloiai/suli
lawrence and taylor were ok too liddle was good


User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9066
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast
Has liked: 33 times
Been liked: 96 times

Unread post by Yossarian » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:27 pm

What was Fafita complaining about at the end?

Trisdar
Member
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri 31 Mar, 2017 8:55 am

Unread post by Trisdar » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:27 pm

Moses tanked it muck like parra game.

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 4839
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm
Has liked: 322 times
Been liked: 81 times

Unread post by 851 » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:28 pm

ku5tom wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:21 pm
so close with 15 men
14 men, Nofa played on 1 leg for 60 minutes, and Moses took some really dumb options in the second half, so to lose by 6 was not bad
Last edited by 851 on Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Go hard or go home

User avatar
Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 7937
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:28 pm

ku5tom wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:22 pm
not sure if moses tanking or still sucks
I hardly think he is tanking, I just think he is still an immature player who takes silly options. Parra really don't need him with the way they are going, don't know why they signed him, tbh.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6851
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 80 times
Been liked: 71 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:33 pm

Filthy with The bunker , dumb arse plays like not contesting bombs and poor finishes to sets and Moses cost us big time.
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1337
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by maxxy86 » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:35 pm

Look it wasn't a good game from Mitch but hopefully he picks himself up for the next game. Doesn't deserve the flack he gets on here.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 33 times

Unread post by TigersBusDriver » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:35 pm

We lost by a try. It's pretty depressing knowing that we had a try disallowed through an "obstruction" where Woods had barely touched him. That was the difference. Also, the fact that the Sharks can illegally tackle our two star players, injuring them and getting away with little to no repurcussions. The fact that Woods and Tedesco weren't there pretty much won them the game. This seriously sucks, the boys put in a massive effort but it all goes to waste because of that

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 33 times

Unread post by TigersBusDriver » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:36 pm

We lost by a try. It's pretty depressing knowing that we had a try disallowed through an "obstruction" where Woods had barely touched him. That was the difference. Also, the fact that the Sharks can illegally tackle our two star players, injuring them and getting away with little to no repurcussions. The fact that Woods and Tedesco weren't there pretty much won them the game. This seriously sucks, the boys put in a massive effort but it all goes to waste because of that

BenzaTiger
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu 30 Mar, 2017 7:41 pm
Location: Emu Heights

Unread post by BenzaTiger » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:40 pm

Watching on tv, Didn't look like teddy was hit that hard? Thought for sure he would be back in the 2nd half
Last edited by BenzaTiger on Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 33 times

Unread post by TigersBusDriver » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:40 pm

maxxy86 wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:35 pm
Look it wasn't a good game from Mitch but hopefully he picks himself up for the next game. Doesn't deserve the flack he gets on here.
Doesn't deserve the flack? Is this not the same guy that has decided to ditch the club that put so much faith in him because things weren't going his way? I mean, we got rid of Austin and TMM to accompany this bloke, and they are now 10x the player he is. Is this not the same bloke who expects to get paid $900k but can't put a simple controlled kick or pass the ball straight in the dying moments then blow up on his teammates? Is this not the same Mitchell Moses that continually ran to Nofo's wing and put in stupid little chips and passes, well aware that he was on one leg. Then yells at Nofo for not supporting him? At least we know who the loyal one is out of both Nofo and Moses. For christ's sake, he's asked 3 times to be released! He's a little twit

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1337
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by maxxy86 » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:47 pm

Flippedy wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:28 pm
ku5tom wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:22 pm
not sure if moses tanking or still sucks
I hardly think he is tanking, I just think he is still an immature player who takes silly options. Parra really don't need him with the way they are going, don't know why they signed him, tbh.
He'll go alright for parra I reckon... Just has to get the dumb plays out of his game. Hopefully he does that for us for the rest of the season also.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5318
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm
Has liked: 30 times
Been liked: 45 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:47 pm

Trisdar wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:21 pm
Teddy didn't look to bad in the wade graham interview
What's your point?

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1337
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by maxxy86 » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:52 pm

TigersBusDriver wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:40 pm
maxxy86 wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:35 pm
Look it wasn't a good game from Mitch but hopefully he picks himself up for the next game. Doesn't deserve the flack he gets on here.
Doesn't deserve the flack? Is this not the same guy that has decided to ditch the club that put so much faith in him because things weren't going his way? I mean, we got rid of Austin and TMM to accompany this bloke, and they are now 10x the player he is. Is this not the same bloke who expects to get paid $900k but can't put a simple controlled kick or pass the ball straight in the dying moments then blow up on his teammates? Is this not the same Mitchell Moses that continually ran to Nofo's wing and put in stupid little chips and passes, well aware that he was on one leg. Then yells at Nofo for not supporting him? At least we know who the loyal one is out of both Nofo and Moses. For christ's sake, he's asked 3 times to be released! He's a little twit
Welcome to rugby league 2017 mate. We still got him til parra gives us some coin/ player. On his day he can be a game breaker... Tonights performance wasn't good but that's sport.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Post Reply

Return to “Round 9: Wests Tigers vs Cronulla Sharks”