Mitch Moses

1/4 chicken,chips
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Mitch Moses

Unread post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Sun 30 Apr, 2017 3:59 pm

Eddie wrote:
Sun 30 Apr, 2017 3:01 pm
Moses is not even worth booing or bagging. Better ignoring probably.

He is an average player.

Booing only fuels his mis placed ego.

I would play him off the bench and put Rankin at 6 if he serves up another performance like that.
Bench in the reggies ..don't play him at all ...

Squaddy

Unread post by Squaddy » Sun 30 Apr, 2017 4:27 pm

Honestly thought he was rattled by the banners and treatment from the fans. Not blaming that either, we're all frustrated by this whole situation and people have the right to vent those frustrations, but i think that bothered him from the get go. Never looked settled on the field.

He's still a young guy in the end, but I think it's harsh to say he played purposely bad.

marzie
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by marzie » Sun 30 Apr, 2017 4:28 pm

Is he gone yet...? Get rid of him Ivan

The_Doc
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by The_Doc » Sun 30 Apr, 2017 4:49 pm

These kids wonder why they havent played finals, all mouth no heart !!!

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 224 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sun 30 Apr, 2017 4:55 pm

The next members/fan day/post match presso should be interesting

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by mike » Sun 30 Apr, 2017 6:02 pm

tigermac88 wrote:
Sun 30 Apr, 2017 10:44 am
Russell wrote:
Sun 30 Apr, 2017 10:05 am
Surely we can find an 'A' grade club that will give him a spot for the rest of the season somewhere in our catchment area.

What have you guys got against our reserve grade players that you want to palm him off on them. I say drop him to a team that is playing at his level and that would be 'A' grade at best.

I say bring RANKIN back for next week, he is also kicking better than ? and will let Brooks play his own game and run the team.

Should not be released under any circumstances - DROP HIM!!!!!
I like that thought, I said make him 18th man for reggies but send him to park football :lol:
I actually like the idea of 18th man, that way he doesn't stuff any other WT team.
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

mike
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by mike » Sun 30 Apr, 2017 6:04 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sun 30 Apr, 2017 3:14 pm
I agree southern, he was loose as... He didn't really care but part of me sees the sprays he gave his team mates as a charade to make it look like he did give a crap
Blaming everyone else to deflect from his own bad play.
Western Suburbs supporter since 1960 | Balmain junior since 1967 | Wests Tigers supporter since 1999

maxxy86
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by maxxy86 » Mon 01 May, 2017 8:57 am

Squaddy wrote:
Sun 30 Apr, 2017 4:27 pm
Honestly thought he was rattled by the banners and treatment from the fans. Not blaming that either, we're all frustrated by this whole situation and people have the right to vent those frustrations, but i think that bothered him from the get go. Never looked settled on the field.

He's still a young guy in the end, but I think it's harsh to say he played purposely bad.
I think you've nailed it here on this occasion and its why we should have never paired these two inexperienced players together. Took us ages to realize but soon they will be done.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Masterton
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 36 times

Unread post by Masterton » Mon 01 May, 2017 9:39 am

WESTS Tigers fans should be ashamed.

And if the club’s management has an ounce of respect left for Mitchell Moses it should grant him an immediate release to join Parramatta.

Moses was subjected to the ultimate act of cowardice on Saturday night. It is alleged that a full can of beer was thrown at the departing local junior after the game at Leichhardt Oval.

The incident prompted an immediate and furious response from Cronulla forward Andrew Fifita.

The Tigers released a statement yesterday in which they said they were working with police and “do not condone crowd disturbances, or the throwing of objects on to the field”.

But surely chief executive Justin Pascoe and chair­woman Marina Go must take charge today and bring about peace to what is obviously an increasingly hostile situation.

Moses should be granted a release for the sake of everyone involved.

Fans were also spotted holding disgusting banners at the game that included “Woods is a dog”, “Tedesco is a cock”, “No Dogs on the bus” and labelling Moses “slimy”.

How can you attempt to justify this type of behaviour?

While the fans’ frustration is understandable, they need to take a look at other clubs. There aren’t similar scenes facing other departing players such as Cronulla’s Jack Bird, Melbourne’s Cooper Cronk or Brisbane’s Ben Hunt.

This comes just a week after Pascoe and Go attempted to calm the growing anger with another statement asking fans to be more positive after Aaron Woods was booed before his man-of-the-match performance against Canterbury.

The concern is what will come next if the Tigers’ management doesn’t bring about a resolution now.

What fans must understand is that Moses and the other outgoing players are not at all responsible for this mess.

In Woods’ interview on Fox Sports yesterday following the announcement that he will be joining the Bulldogs on a four-year deal, the Tigers skipper blew the lid on the lack of support he had received from management.

Woods spoke about how he could no longer tolerate the ongoing controversies, and claimed he didn’t receive any support for “three weeks” following the sacking of Jason Taylor.

Without knowing who was going to be the long-term coach, the club expected him to agree to a three- or four-year deal.

Moses has already asked for a release on several occasions and you can bet he will be doing the same thing today. And how could anyone blame him for wanting out?

Ivan Cleary has steadfastly refused to grant Moses’ request, saying Moses will remain at the club until the end of the season.

What fans must understand is that the club pulled the offer that was originally put to Moses after Luke Brooks agreed to a new deal.

It was Cleary who decided Moses was not a priority and the club would focus on trying to retain Woods and Tedesco.

The Tigers then signed Josh Reynolds on a contract reportedly worth a similar amount to the offer Moses had taken away from him.

Pascoe, Cleary and Go should see this as a chance to calm the tension.

They have already said they didn’t want Moses after signing Reynolds on huge money.

Why should Moses be put through any further humiliation?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ ... 99596a2a26
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

Chris
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 16 times

Unread post by Chris » Mon 01 May, 2017 10:01 am

Isaac Moses is working overtime to get that release. I still wouldnt grant him the release and would just drop him to ISC.

andrew 474
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by andrew 474 » Mon 01 May, 2017 10:42 am

Moses was Poor and is leaving , and is also requesting early release , we should swap him for Rankin
Rankin is playing well and kicking well , it will not be a lose for us

TopTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by TopTiger » Mon 01 May, 2017 10:45 am

Grant him an early release and we will take Clint Gutherson in return. I know who would get the better deal with that swap!!

Masterton
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 36 times

Unread post by Masterton » Mon 01 May, 2017 10:48 am

I'm pretty confident Ivan would let him go for a half-decent swap. It's all up to Parra now.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

tigerap
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 70 times

Unread post by tigerap » Mon 01 May, 2017 10:58 am

Masterton wrote:
Mon 01 May, 2017 10:48 am
I'm pretty confident Ivan would let him go for a half-decent swap. It's all up to Parra now.
After watching his last game maybe Parra aren't in a hurry to bring him across now

willow
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by willow » Mon 01 May, 2017 11:37 am

Drop him to State Cup, based on form that's where he belongs and either Hunt or Rankin can play at 6 and kick goals.

underdog
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by underdog » Mon 01 May, 2017 11:41 am

I can't believe I'm saying this but Rankin has been playing his heart out in NSW Cup, and looks pretty good.

Bring Rankin into the 6 until the release/lolohea thing gets sorted.

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 155 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 01 May, 2017 11:44 am

Until Parra come to the table I would not be releasing Moses.

There has to be something in it for us.

I'd name him 18th man for us every week and not play him at all until Parra come to the party, he'll go to them underdone otherwise.
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

gatorman

Unread post by gatorman » Mon 01 May, 2017 11:54 am

Cleary is not the guy to release someone for the sake of it, he would want something in return and we probably won't get that so Moses is here for the year.

Return to “Round 9: Wests Tigers vs Cronulla Sharks”