Fifita full time spray

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8268
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Fifita full time spray

Post by Demps » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:21 pm

Couldnt see on tv...

Who was he raging at ?
And why and what was said ?
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.


User avatar
marzie
Member
Member
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by marzie » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:29 pm

Looked like some fans. Gallen also put his hand to his ear to the same fans I think

shane2801
Member
Member
Posts: 848
Joined: Wed 18 May, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by shane2801 » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:36 pm

Both players are pigs.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8268
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:39 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:36 pm
Both players are pigs.
100%
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9751
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by Yossarian » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:40 pm

You'd think they were both experienced enough not to react to stuff from the crowd.


Furious1
Member
Member
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu 09 Jun, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Furious1 » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:41 pm

It's all part of the theatre and let's be honest, there's no shortage of material

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29568
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:50 pm

Scummy grubs both.
Fifita is the lowest piece of crap to ever lace on a boot...
Classless bogan.. may be talented at footy but an A grade loser in every other regard of life

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3223
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:54 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:40 pm
You'd think they were both experienced enough not to react to stuff from the crowd.
experienced ? Yes
Brains ? Neither have it

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:55 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:50 pm
Scummy grubs both.
Fifita is the lowest piece of crap to ever lace on a boot...
Classless bogan.. may be talented at footy but an A grade loser in every other regard of life
Couldn't agree more really....
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1654
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:55 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:50 pm
Scummy grubs both.
Fifita is the lowest piece of crap to ever lace on a boot...
Classless bogan.. may be talented at footy but an A grade loser in every other regard of life
Couldn't agree more really....
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33101
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:55 pm

marzie wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:29 pm
Looked like some fans. Gallen also put his hand to his ear to the same fans I think
Probably Earl all fired up giving it to them :lol:

LARDS
Member
Member
Posts: 564
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 8:25 pm

Post by LARDS » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 10:07 pm

willow wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:55 pm
marzie wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 9:29 pm
Looked like some fans. Gallen also put his hand to his ear to the same fans I think
Probably Earl all fired up giving it to them :lol:
With Woods and teddy off , someone had to cop it

User avatar
krissy
Member
Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri 29 Jul, 2011 9:33 pm

Post by krissy » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 10:08 pm

Apparently a Wests Tigers fan threw a can of beer at Moses and it missed him but sprayed all over Fifita.

User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 668
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am

Post by Born tiger » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 10:13 pm

krissy wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 10:08 pm
Apparently a Wests Tigers fan threw a can of beer at Moses and it missed him but sprayed all over Fifita.
Damn. Only if that bloke had a better aim.

Trisdar
Member
Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri 31 Mar, 2017 8:55 am

Post by Trisdar » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 10:21 pm

Pity it missed

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 5545
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm

Post by Fade To Black » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 10:21 pm

Throwing cans isn't good. Especially at our own players.
If it had sconed Fifita, well, play on I say!

Furious1
Member
Member
Posts: 1011
Joined: Thu 09 Jun, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Furious1 » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 10:23 pm

krissy wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 10:08 pm
Apparently a Wests Tigers fan threw a can of beer at Moses and it missed him but sprayed all over Fifita.
Well I hope that's rubbish. If it's true then I find that embarrassing. I have no problem giving it to guys, but to throw stuff at them is not on and certainly not something I want associated with a club I support

Benjirific
Member
Member
Posts: 440
Joined: Thu 08 Sep, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Benjirific » Sat 29 Apr, 2017 10:31 pm

Furious1 wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 10:23 pm
krissy wrote:
Sat 29 Apr, 2017 10:08 pm
Apparently a Wests Tigers fan threw a can of beer at Moses and it missed him but sprayed all over Fifita.
Well I hope that's rubbish. If it's true then I find that embarrassing. I have no problem giving it to guys, but to throw stuff at them is not on and certainly not something I want associated with a club I support
Was sitting in that corner and it's 100% true. Fans had two signs abusing Moses, spent the entire game giving it to him then threw the full can of beer onto the field at full time.

IMO, what is worse is that two security guards standing right in front of him on the field stood there and watched, didn't move a muscle. Blokes like that should be barred from our game for good!

Post Reply