Tedesco - No Try

shakey4d

Re: Tedesco - No Try

Post by shakey4d » Sun 30 Apr, 2017 7:58 pm

When the bunker were reviewing the decision I'm sure I head them say at first that the contact was light and didn't impede the player. It was only after another 10 views at different angles did the bunker then decide that he was impeded. Maybe I'm hearing things but I wish they had of gone with their original opinion.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 30 Apr, 2017 8:04 pm

shakey4d wrote:
Sun 30 Apr, 2017 7:58 pm
When the bunker were reviewing the decision I'm sure I head them say at first that the contact was light and didn't impede the player. It was only after another 10 views at different angles did the bunker then decide that he was impeded. Maybe I'm hearing things but I wish they had of gone with their original opinion.
My recollection too, but that comment may have been the ref or pocket ref

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Sun 30 Apr, 2017 8:43 pm

This was probably the worst call in the history of the game. I hope Gallen is happy with himself, then again I guess it's pretty minor compared to all the other shady stuff he's done.

Cuts me how the Sharks are now a media darling team. I wanted them to win over Storms last year, but now they're just grubs.

shifty

Post by shifty » Sun 30 Apr, 2017 8:57 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sun 30 Apr, 2017 8:04 pm
shakey4d wrote:
Sun 30 Apr, 2017 7:58 pm
My recollection too, but that comment may have been the ref or pocket ref
It was Luke Patton, he said there was minimal contact, at that point he was ready to give the green light..but no.

Mungo33

Post by Mungo33 » Mon 01 May, 2017 6:56 am

I would love to see how many other times in that game someone touched the marker after playing the ball.

I was coming to expect the 50/50 calls to keep going against the Tigers, but this one wasn't anywhere near 50/50.

*sigh*

larrycorowa

Post by larrycorowa » Mon 01 May, 2017 9:16 am

Nothing wrong with the bunker....just the idiots manning it. What don't they get? Unless the decision is clear cut go with the infield ruling. Don't replay it 10 times, they just find reasons not to award. If this is a penalty then half the play the balls could be penalised.

Chipofftheoldblock

Post by Chipofftheoldblock » Mon 01 May, 2017 9:29 am

Gallen is the biggest mug in the game....I am even struggle to support him in a Blues and Roo's jersey. The bloke is a grub.
He was an average player at junior level with the Eels...went to Cronulla...got on the roids...was still average but able to play 1st grade in an average team and was just a grub ever since.
Anyone that trys to take a players stitches out in a tackle to get that player off the field is not a players i support promoting the game. He was no where near getting Teddy from marker and to dive in that fashion and then front up in front of the media with that smirk on his face makes me feel sick.
I would love someone to put one on him, just one time before he retires and wipe that smirk off his face.