Tedesco and Moses

Eddie

Tedesco and Moses

Post by Eddie » Fri 12 May, 2017 9:14 pm

What can you say about their lifeless performances today.

Showing their true colours.

Tedesco looks heavy and slow but dead set gave up on a few plays. He will be very lucky to play origin.

Moses was his usual hopeless self.

Embarrassing.

helmesy

Post by helmesy » Fri 12 May, 2017 9:15 pm

Moses is playing like someone who doesn't want to be there...funny that.

cuzzo

Post by cuzzo » Fri 12 May, 2017 9:21 pm

They're deadset gone already

I cant cop watching these blokes & their mediocre efforts.

Me, I'd rather blood a young fella. Then I could accept the mistakes.

Nothing excuses the lack of effort / intensity these blokes are showing up with.

So called SOO fullback, he can definitely shimmy around the ruck, how about hitting a hole or returning the ball a pace !

I'd settle for a try saving tackle on a second rower....pfft
***This is not Wayne Cousins***

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 12 May, 2017 9:28 pm

Its hard to argue against the fact these 2 dogs are throwing the game. How many time last year did u see Teddy return the ball into 4 players 2 metres in from touch giving us the worst possible start to our set instead of heading in field a little? Never. He has done it all night tonight.

Tedesco has lost it. He has no finesse at all. He runs when he should pass and passes when he should run. Massive mistake if NSW pick him. Last year he was in red hot form when he played game 3 yet ruined every NSW backline movement. If they pick him in this form then they deserve to get beat.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

TigersBusDriver

Post by TigersBusDriver » Fri 12 May, 2017 9:29 pm

It's disgraceful. Such a crappy season, the only reason I still care about the Tigers is our recruitment drive. This season was over before it even started, the irrelevant 3 had made their minds up before. Then we've got Moses, asking 3 times for a release instead of sucking it up and showing some pride in the club that brought him up and sacrificed a hell of a lot for him. What makes him so special that he gets an early release from his contract, that Woods and Teddy don't? Why can't he just wait til his contract finishes up. Spoilt brat can't even take a kickoff. I can't even watch a game without having suspicions that he's throwing the match. This whole season just sickens me, but 2018 with IC gives me hope.

I'm not usually this angry and negative, but I have never been so disgusted and disgraced by the attitudes of some of the Tigers players. And I truly mean some, there are some other classy players like Lawrence, ET, Aloiai, Ava (who at least took some pride before announcing his leave), Nofo, etc, etc.

Excuse my rant, just needed to let it out.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Fri 12 May, 2017 9:34 pm

Moses will never play Origin, he's simply not that good. But Tedesco was pathetic. Ring your Footy Whisperer mate ASAP coz you'll be Reggies soon. Heartless

westy81

Post by westy81 » Fri 12 May, 2017 9:34 pm

TigersBusDriver wrote:
Fri 12 May, 2017 9:29 pm
It's disgraceful. Such a crappy season, the only reason I still care about the Tigers is our recruitment drive. This season was over before it even started, the irrelevant 3 had made their minds up before. Then we've got Moses, asking 3 times for a release instead of sucking it up and showing some pride in the club that brought him up and sacrificed a hell of a lot for him. What makes him so special that he gets an early release from his contract, that Woods and Teddy don't? Why can't he just wait til his contract finishes up. Spoilt brat can't even take a kickoff. I can't even watch a game without having suspicions that he's throwing the match. This whole season just sickens me, but 2018 with IC gives me hope.

I'm not usually this angry and negative, but I have never been so disgusted and disgraced by the attitudes of some of the Tigers players. And I truly mean some, there are some other classy players like Lawrence, ET, Aloiai, Ava (who at least took some pride before announcing his leave), Nofo, etc, etc.

Excuse my rant, just needed to let it out.
Understandable mate, I think the same thing when Moses does something stupid, teddy dosent seem like himself probably already thinking about next year
GO THE TIGERS !!!!

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Fri 12 May, 2017 9:37 pm

I'd love to see Moses missed tackle count. Gotta be double figures

piensauce

Post by piensauce » Fri 12 May, 2017 9:41 pm

Not looking like an origin fullback to me, would rather Dugan or Hayne :brick:

willow

Post by willow » Fri 12 May, 2017 9:50 pm

Two of our highest paid players have become two of our worst. Cleary has to flick Moses to state cup, he's doing his best to lose games out there for us. Teddy has lost his zip. Hope he doesn't get it back at the chooks.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Fri 12 May, 2017 9:53 pm

Tedesco is gone.
We should be trying to salvage something from it. We are shot for this year anyway. Might as well think longer term.
Ask Roosters if they want him early in exchange for Watson or Mitchell.

Coasttiger

Post by Coasttiger » Fri 12 May, 2017 9:58 pm

I'd be happy if they both went now. They have left the building anyway mentally.

Earl

Post by Earl » Fri 12 May, 2017 10:00 pm

Moses is a dud player. Thank god he is gone. Tedesco has a lot of flaws in his game. Tedesco definitely doesn't deserve to be paid as the best player in the game.

tigermac88

Post by tigermac88 » Fri 12 May, 2017 10:00 pm

willow wrote:
Fri 12 May, 2017 9:50 pm
Two of our highest paid players have become two of our worst. Cleary has to flick Moses to state cup, he's doing his best to lose games out there for us. Teddy has lost his zip. Hope he doesn't get it back at the chooks.
What Moses is doing is just as bad as what Simona was doing

hsvjones

Post by hsvjones » Fri 12 May, 2017 10:01 pm

Sabre wrote:
Fri 12 May, 2017 9:53 pm
Tedesco is gone.
We should be trying to salvage something from it. We are shot for this year anyway. Might as well think longer term.
Ask Roosters if they want him early in exchange for Watson or Mitchell.
I'm with you there !!!!
We should be paying Eels now to take M Moses off us not asking them for compensation :brick:

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Fri 12 May, 2017 10:01 pm

Eddie wrote:
Fri 12 May, 2017 9:14 pm
What can you say about their lifeless performances today.

Showing their true colours.

Tedesco looks heavy and slow but dead set gave up on a few plays. He will be very lucky to play origin.

Moses was his usual hopeless self.

Embarrassing.
Tedesco's ball hogging was most noticeable. How many times did he have the opportunity to put Suli away down the outside? Also that woeful missed tackle on Johnson's try is a follow up to the miss on the Bulldog's winger which resulted in a try. Sorry but 1.2m players do better than that.

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Fri 12 May, 2017 10:11 pm

teddys defence tonight was , WELL LETS SAY, it was woeful, hope the chocks were watching. and moses well dump him to ron massey cup for the rest of the season, iam sure the eels will be really worried, considering his woeful defence efforts.

Magpie Magic

Post by Magpie Magic » Fri 12 May, 2017 10:12 pm

How about their facial expressions during the game like they didn't care.
Tedescos worst game with the club imo.
Moses certainly got Souths going.