Tedesco and Moses

tigerap
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 60 times

Re: Tedesco and Moses

Unread post by tigerap » Fri 12 May, 2017 11:52 pm

Was at the game tonight... I thought it was only me... but after reading this I'm on the bus and it's claear that tonight Tedesco had his worse game in WT colours... he has only scored 1 try this year....and as for Moses well he played his normal rubbish game.... clearly dogging it... why don't his team mates see it??.

Icon
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by Icon » Fri 12 May, 2017 11:56 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Fri 12 May, 2017 11:48 pm
I also don't get the headspace for these kids. Why do you have to have everything right mentally to play well?

Some blokes play on with serious injuries, some are ill and still take the field. I'm not sports shrink but you sign a contract, or you are mulling over your career, and your game goes to pot? It's as much a physical game as mental, muscle memory and the like.

The great players play well despite all conditions! Even with Andrew Johns, the amount of issues it was later revealed he had off-field, kind of makes his on-field career even more impressive.

But what, Moses wants to play for Parra and he can't turn up for the remaining Tigers games? What a pea-hearted dog, makes Tim Moltzen look like Wayne Pearce.
Agree, but why is anyone surprised. We've known this and expected it and yet we're surprised. These guys are not going to put in 100%, they're not giving up, they're just going to give 90% which usually means a 20 point loss.

LeichhardtTiger
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 14 times

Unread post by LeichhardtTiger » Fri 12 May, 2017 11:58 pm

Two words - Shock King! Both a**eholes. Let em get bashed in Reggies!
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

Club Sandwich
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Club Sandwich » Sat 13 May, 2017 12:06 am

Show that you are the bus driver Ivan and drop Moses to reserves. We will back you all the way.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Sat 13 May, 2017 12:18 am

TigerWoods wrote:
Sat 13 May, 2017 12:06 am
Show that you are the bus driver Ivan and drop Moses to reserves. We will back you all the way.
Im wondering if the reason he hasnt done this is because Mitch's idiot uncle is in charge of other players Ivan wants to hire?

AnnandaleTiger
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by AnnandaleTiger » Sat 13 May, 2017 12:26 am

That right there is a conflict of interest and a great reason why Moses should not be retained and/or allowed to be used as a bargaining chip

LeichhardtTiger

Unread post by LeichhardtTiger » Sat 13 May, 2017 12:27 am

Stryker if I. Moses is a block to other player signings then he ought to be hung drawn and quartered by the NRL. BTW - That's how the Lebs kill their Camels isn't it?
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Sat 13 May, 2017 12:31 am

LeichhardtTiger wrote:
Sat 13 May, 2017 12:27 am
Stryker if I. Moses is a block to other player signings then he ought to be hung drawn and quartered by the NRL. BTW - That's how the Lebs kill their Camels isn't it?
Its how they do something with them.

bathursttiger
Has liked: 345 times
Been liked: 80 times

Unread post by bathursttiger » Sat 13 May, 2017 12:33 am

I was watching the game at work with a coup[le of Parra supporters they are fuming that they have signed Moses.

Hahaha

LeichhardtTiger

Unread post by LeichhardtTiger » Sat 13 May, 2017 12:34 am

Stryker - One hump or two? ....Sorry is that rude?

Leichhardt Logger

Unread post by Leichhardt Logger » Sat 13 May, 2017 12:39 am

I have noticed over the past few weeks that Tedesco has not had the same flair. He used to almost create a half break with every run, cause a few players to miss tackles, or would run the ball back quickly.These are things that he has not done almost at all or at the very least, not consistently. It could be that the other teams has sorted him or out set plays out but even himself in broken play, does not even look like breaking the line. Probably the story of our game tonight. Did not look like scoring or stretching the South's defence. Reminded me of our game verse the Dragons (with Jason Taylor). Thought we had lost the game as soon as Ava was sin binned. Do not think the wet weather suited our usual style of play either.

It does make you think the value of our "big" players when their impact is minimal or in actuality, negative upon the team. Does make you think (also base on previous years) that a complete change of our spine and team may vastly improve our team.

Either way, we at least will no longer be talking about the "potential" of our team and spine come next year. Once we get some experience there, we will hope to be seeing a much more competitive and complete Wests Tigers side!

Leichhardt Logger

Unread post by Leichhardt Logger » Sat 13 May, 2017 12:41 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Sat 13 May, 2017 12:33 am
I was watching the game at work with a coup[le of Parra supporters they are fuming that they have signed Moses.

Hahaha
Haha wow, he has been awful! Does make you wonder whether it's motivation or pure lack of ability (at least for consistency).

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sat 13 May, 2017 3:54 am

Based on how they played, If Moses and Tedesco were racehorses in a race they would be swabbed and their jockeys and trainers would be facing suspension. If Moses and Tedesco were jockeys they would be hit with a five year suspension from the racing industry. Simona never played as ingenuine as these two.

DonnyBrasco

Unread post by DonnyBrasco » Sat 13 May, 2017 5:55 am

LeichhardtTiger wrote:
Sat 13 May, 2017 12:27 am
If you want to drag this forum down to daily tele reader peanut brained ignorance, you're doing a great job.
Tigers for 2022!

NT Tiger
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 31 times

Unread post by NT Tiger » Sat 13 May, 2017 7:23 am

Although I don't think we need the negative press, and Stryker may be on to something with the 'uncle Isaac' theory' Moses should not be taking the field with WT for the rest of this season. He is clearly dogging it in my opinion.
Tedesco, I'll give the benefit of the doubt for this game. It wasn't his best game but let's see what happens next week when he sees moses sitting on the sidelines.
"Quality Stupidity"

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 123 times
Been liked: 44 times

Unread post by jadtiger » Sat 13 May, 2017 7:28 am

jirskyr wrote:
Fri 12 May, 2017 11:48 pm
I also don't get the headspace for these kids. Why do you have to have everything right mentally to play well?

Some blokes play on with serious injuries, some are ill and still take the field. I'm not sports shrink but you sign a contract, or you are mulling over your career, and your game goes to pot? It's as much a physical game as mental, muscle memory and the like.

The great players play well despite all conditions! Even with Andrew Johns, the amount of issues it was later revealed he had off-field, kind of makes his on-field career even more impressive.

But what, Moses wants to play for Parra and he can't turn up for the remaining Tigers games? What a pea-hearted dog, makes Tim Moltzen look like Wayne Pearce.
True some of them dont know how to deal with adversity they are very weak mentally

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sat 13 May, 2017 7:28 am

What an embarrassment they are.
It is such a massive positive at the stance the Club took on them....yeah the Season is a white wash but the planning has started.
They claim to be wanting to play semi final footy but collectively can't steer us in that direction.
So glad there gone and Moses especially was deliberately putting his team mates in unnecessary pressure.

Needs to be dropped for the rest of the year not released early, his screwed us by wanting an early release so bugger him screw him.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

tigerbenji
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by tigerbenji » Sat 13 May, 2017 7:40 am

Tedesco & Moses were woeful last night, I couldnt believe some of the things they did. Disgusting.

Return to “Round 10: Wests Tigers vs South Sydney”