Tedesco and Moses

Telltails
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 39 times

Re: Tedesco and Moses

Unread post by Telltails » Sat 13 May, 2017 7:57 am

Dreadful team performance. As bad as Moses was our forwards gave nothing to work off last night. Made no metres and were driven backwards in defence. We werent in it.
We got hammered all over the park. About this time.every year other teams start to step up and we go backwards.

Tigerdave
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 21 times

Unread post by Tigerdave » Sat 13 May, 2017 8:27 am

The forwards got smacked in the opening exchange which didn't help, but Moses having 2 runs for 6 metres and 9 missed tackles................well, that's all on him.

Teddy was off, he just doesn't pass the ball though which doesn't help, there were a couple of occasions where he could have passed and defensively, he has made good tackles in the past......

Moses certainly needs to be dropped, I'd prefer Rankin over him. The forwards need a rocket and some changes made there too.

andrew 474
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by andrew 474 » Sat 13 May, 2017 8:36 am

Moses out Rankin in
Big JJ back on the bench
If the young kiwi guy signs , Teddy plays like last night throw the kid to fullback leave rankin at 5/8
Teddy and Moses back to reserves

Wayne Turner
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Wayne Turner » Sat 13 May, 2017 9:35 am

Pathetic performances by both :(

Teddy a massive hog in attack.The rare pass he did was miles forward and rightfully got called as such.His defense was a disgrace. Should be dropped to reserve grade.If he then sooks and wants out now - Good luck the Roosters would be over the cap for the rest of this season surely then.Even if by the Roosters limitless salary cap they are NOT.Go anyway. Move Nofoa to fullback.

Moses - His ego has always been bigger than his ability and performances.His non-defense continued,another hog,and his brilliant kicking game was it's usual crap.Can't go quick enough.Drop to reserve grade,and don't release him.Don't do him and Parra any favours.

Wayne Turner
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Wayne Turner » Sat 13 May, 2017 9:44 am

A positive,but sadly NOT until next year:-

Josh Reynolds - Bulldogs were crap on Thursday night,and missed Reynolds heart.He plays with passion and always tries hard.Unlike Ego Moses.

Demps
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 24 times

Unread post by Demps » Sat 13 May, 2017 9:44 am

Moses offers absolutely nothing.
Stands in front of runninb front rowers and gets flattened a bunch of times, every single game.

Definiton of a speed bump.

Barely noticed the italian, he try to fight some one? Aaron gray? He woulda got smashed. Aaron is huge.

18thman
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by 18thman » Sat 13 May, 2017 10:09 am

Is Moses REALLY Benny's nephew?

I mean one was a lionheart and the other is a PEAHEART!

Can't be related....

barra
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by barra » Sat 13 May, 2017 10:15 am

With Moses it looked to me like he is thinking "Okay coach, you want me to take a back seat and let Luke run the show, well here you go, how do you like them eggs?!"
Based on the last two performances I would play Rankin ahead of him.

With Tedesco, I just don't know. It would be a massive understatement to say that I am disappointed with his attitude and performance.

Russell
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 118 times

Unread post by Russell » Sat 13 May, 2017 10:38 am

I'm now starting to toss up who passes the ball the least.

Tedesco or Dugan? Photo finish I think.

cktiger
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by cktiger » Sat 13 May, 2017 10:42 am

barra wrote:
Sat 13 May, 2017 10:15 am
With Moses it looked to me like he is thinking "Okay coach, you want me to take a back seat and let Luke run the show, well here you go, how do you like them eggs?!"

With Tedesco, I just don't know. It would be a massive understatement to say that I am disappointed with his attitude and performance.
Funny thing is no one is bagging Brooks who was woeful as well.
I said in a previous post that our forwards were going backwards the whole game - halves are always going to struggle.

strrretch

Unread post by strrretch » Sat 13 May, 2017 11:18 am

Looks like Moses is playing injured. Trying to keep his body out of defence, just using his arms. His mind is off elsewhere....Rankin? surely there is another option. The entire team was mostly uncoordinated, the loss of Woods showing. Whatever u think of him he makes metres and drags defenders with him. Still shaking my head at Sirro being tossed, he would have come in handy. The backs were a virtual no show, no room for Tedesco to move

tigeress

Unread post by tigeress » Sat 13 May, 2017 11:30 am

TigersBusDriver wrote:
Fri 12 May, 2017 9:29 pm
It's disgraceful. Such a crappy season, the only reason I still care about the Tigers is our recruitment drive. This season was over before it even started, the irrelevant 3 had made their minds up before. Then we've got Moses, asking 3 times for a release instead of sucking it up and showing some pride in the club that brought him up and sacrificed a hell of a lot for him. What makes him so special that he gets an early release from his contract, that Woods and Teddy don't? Why can't he just wait til his contract finishes up. Spoilt brat can't even take a kickoff. I can't even watch a game without having suspicions that he's throwing the match. This whole season just sickens me, but 2018 with IC gives me hope.

I'm not usually this angry and negative, but I have never been so disgusted and disgraced by the attitudes of some of the Tigers players. And I truly mean some, there are some other classy players like Lawrence, ET, Aloiai, Ava (who at least took some pride before announcing his leave), Nofo, etc, etc.

Excuse my rant, just needed to let it out.
I know exactly how your feel TBD. Why can't these players show up each and every time they take the field.
I thought last nights effort was abysmal, I just hope the guys that are staying with us don't "catch" the attitude that some of these players that are leaving, seem to have :brick:

Fade To Black
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 57 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Sat 13 May, 2017 12:45 pm

Throw Moses and Ted back to reggies, let them get smashed every week before they drag their sorry, gutless bums out the door of WT. Don't just let them sit on the sidelines and freshen up before they head off, the more punishment their spineless bodies take the better.
Totally disgusted with these 2 flogs.

As a sidenote, I really hope Cleary will put a blanket ban on any of Isaac Moses' clients signing with our club. I don't care how good the player is. We have had plenty of players leave our club in it's 17 years but I can't recall many leaving on as bad of terms as Moses, Tedesco and Woods will be doing at seasons end. Can't be just a coincidence that they are all Isaac Moses' clients- he sounds like a real piece of work.

TigersBusDriver
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 38 times

Unread post by TigersBusDriver » Sat 13 May, 2017 3:09 pm

Anyone else notice David Nofoaluma pull a face at Mitchell Moses after the first try??? (where mitchell missed the tackle)?? Idk what to make of it tbh, he looked pretty upset.

wt00
Has liked: 228 times
Been liked: 70 times

Unread post by wt00 » Sat 13 May, 2017 3:58 pm

Not sure how many caught James Hooper on MMM earlier but he was saying Moses is dragging his feet at training etc asking for a release almost daily.
The star of the team is the team.

willow
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 68 times

Unread post by willow » Sat 13 May, 2017 4:23 pm

cktiger wrote:
Sat 13 May, 2017 10:42 am
barra wrote:

I said in a previous post that our forwards were going backwards the whole game - halves are always going to struggle.
Please, you can't even compare the two from last night...Brooks actually took the line on, defended reasonably well and did as much as his forwards allowed. Moses may have well thrown a Souths jersey on for the lack of effort he put in.

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 337 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 13 May, 2017 5:02 pm

willow wrote:
Sat 13 May, 2017 4:23 pm
cktiger wrote:
Sat 13 May, 2017 10:42 am
barra wrote:

Please, you can't even compare the two from last night...Brooks actually took the line on, defended reasonably well and did as much as his forwards allowed. Moses may have well thrown a Souths jersey on for the lack of effort he put in.
This...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

Demps
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 24 times

Unread post by Demps » Sat 13 May, 2017 5:51 pm

Im not convinced some people even watch the games the way they attack or defend some players.

Brooks has outshined Moses ever since this contract bs has been sorted.

Moses is a pedestrian

Return to “Round 10: Wests Tigers vs South Sydney”