Never thought Teddy would be a quitter

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 137 times

Re: Never thought Teddy would be a quitter

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 12 May, 2017 10:58 pm

Thank Christ I wasn't the only one who saw it.

Marked change from the last game. Went from probing, taking the line on and having a lash in defence to surrendering, not supporting the ball carrier and non efforts in defence.

Hope it's just an aberration and he's not planning to put himself on ice for the year.
I'm the least you could do, if only life was easy as you...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Fri 12 May, 2017 11:03 pm

hobbo wrote:
Fri 12 May, 2017 9:58 pm
Was in preservation mode all night
No he wasnt did you watch the game?
He has always been a poor defender, caught out of position regularly nothing new there. His strength iso his running game and it was almost nullified tonight by brilliant kicking plans and chases. The guy has a long way to go to be a top fullback.

WTDiehard
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by WTDiehard » Fri 12 May, 2017 11:34 pm

I didn't think Teddy was that bad tonite....it just wasn't one of his better games. The team missed 58 tackles...you can't expect Teddy to cover the guys in front of him every time either.

The team was outplayed by a much hungrier side tonite. Most of our players weren't great tonite.

Also, I don't know if all these potential new signings is having a negative sign on the squad. ATM every new day is "guess who we might sign today" there are also lots of players off contract and with the possibility of a cleanout??? it just seems that maybe the players main focus is elsewhere.

It appears this year will be ruined AGAIN with all the player circus, its just disheartening for a fan to burn another year....another year....another year....another year.

Just seems to never end.

Return to “Round 10: Wests Tigers vs South Sydney”