Alien

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29180
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Re: Alien

Post by Geo. » Tue 16 May, 2017 12:59 pm

westTAHger wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 12:24 pm
Spoke with "Alien" a few times in 2006 at leichhardt oval games, he would usually stand on the " Glen Morrison memorial toilet block" .
my oldest son at the time was 8, said " dad, is that person a man or a woman, I could not tell"
It's a 50/50...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Tue 16 May, 2017 2:00 pm

underdog wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 12:47 pm
When he was on speaking terms with the forum I sent him a screen cap of himself from a game yonks ago - he was preftty chuffed.

He's the big unit with the CMON WESTS Banner.

Which in hindsight was quite divisive and prophetic.
Image
Seems like he was a mad supporter once but what made him divert?
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17826
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 16 May, 2017 2:04 pm

An inferiority complex and an emotional state that didn't progress past the age of 2, Swaggy.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Tue 16 May, 2017 2:14 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 2:04 pm
An inferiority complex and an emotional state that didn't progress past the age of 2, Swaggy.
Got ya well i am excited for the next step and hopefully we make him wish he never changed.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17826
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 16 May, 2017 2:29 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 2:14 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 2:04 pm
An inferiority complex and an emotional state that didn't progress past the age of 2, Swaggy.
Got ya well i am excited for the next step and hopefully we make him wish he never changed.
As am I.

Alien would probably just tell you how awesome Trump is though...
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...


User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2454
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Tue 16 May, 2017 2:42 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 2:29 pm
swag tiger wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 2:14 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 2:04 pm
An inferiority complex and an emotional state that didn't progress past the age of 2, Swaggy.
Got ya well i am excited for the next step and hopefully we make him wish he never changed.
As am I.

Alien would probably just tell you how awesome Trump is though...
Finally worked out how to get a Avatar ;)
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5322
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Tue 16 May, 2017 2:59 pm

swag tiger wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 2:00 pm
underdog wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 12:47 pm
When he was on speaking terms with the forum I sent him a screen cap of himself from a game yonks ago - he was preftty chuffed.

He's the big unit with the CMON WESTS Banner.

Which in hindsight was quite divisive and prophetic.
Image
Seems like he was a mad supporter once but what made him divert?
He was a WESTS supporter.

Not a WESTS TIGERS supporter.

Every post had an undertone that usually started quarrels without him directly being responsible.
Master Troll in that respect, however absolutely typifies the "Fat Nerd in mums basement" Stereotype.
Image

User avatar
old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1182
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:37 am

Post by old man tiger » Tue 16 May, 2017 3:13 pm

As an observer who didn't post often, I felt sorry for him then and feel sorry for him now.
Hard for me to get angry at people like that for some reason, they seem to have enough problems.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2232
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Tue 16 May, 2017 3:26 pm

old man tiger wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 3:13 pm
As an observer who didn't post often, I felt sorry for him then and feel sorry for him now.
Hard for me to get angry at people like that for some reason, they seem to have enough problems.
The like button is missing, i agree probably has problems and lives his life through forums. Not much of a life but hard to get angry at bloke who probably has a lot of self esteem issues.

tigerbalm
Member
Member
Posts: 1186
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by tigerbalm » Tue 16 May, 2017 3:35 pm

Man...he's a big unit.

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Tue 16 May, 2017 3:50 pm

I would like to challenge both dingo and alien to a charity boxing match
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32952
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Tue 16 May, 2017 7:51 pm

Demps wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 3:50 pm
I would like to challenge both dingo and alien to a charity boxing match
Cut the crap and the trolling thanks Demps.

Onthebus
Member
Member
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun 23 Apr, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Onthebus » Tue 16 May, 2017 10:43 pm

He lost his teeth, that was enough to make him convert to the wabbits

ricksen
Member
Member
Posts: 1841
Joined: Fri 17 Jul, 2015 9:10 pm

Post by ricksen » Tue 16 May, 2017 10:53 pm

Tiger Come Lately wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 3:26 pm
old man tiger wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 3:13 pm
As an observer who didn't post often, I felt sorry for him then and feel sorry for him now.
Hard for me to get angry at people like that for some reason, they seem to have enough problems.
The like button is missing, i agree probably has problems and lives his life through forums. Not much of a life but hard to get angry at bloke who probably has a lot of self esteem issues.
Agreed. He posted a lot of crap that obviously came from a position of social awkwardness and so forth. Always felt sorry for him more than anything.

shane2801
Member
Member
Posts: 843
Joined: Wed 18 May, 2011 8:05 pm

Post by shane2801 » Wed 17 May, 2017 8:15 am

westTAHger wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 12:24 pm
Spoke with "Alien" a few times in 2006 at leichhardt oval games, he would usually stand on the " Glen Morrison memorial toilet block" .
my oldest son at the time was 8, said " dad, is that person a man or a woman, I could not tell"
It's funny you said that. Im not trying to be funny but I remember years ago my best mate and me had solid 5 min debate whether he was male or female, I kid you not. I was sure he was female :D He is a real like optical illusion.

Anyway as an original magpie myself, it's embarrassing for him to be able to swap sides so easily.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

User avatar
Chris
Member
Member
Posts: 4541
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:00 am

Post by Chris » Wed 17 May, 2017 8:26 am

Laws must be introduced for people like him to never reproduce.

User avatar
Spartan117
Member
Member
Posts: 5863
Joined: Wed 07 Oct, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Picnic Point, Sydney

Post by Spartan117 » Wed 17 May, 2017 8:29 am

Chris wrote:
Wed 17 May, 2017 8:26 am
Laws must be introduced for people like him to never reproduce.
Its the law of animal attraction. Thats covered

fergiefurr
Member
Member
Posts: 2900
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by fergiefurr » Wed 17 May, 2017 8:51 am

shane2801 wrote:
Wed 17 May, 2017 8:15 am
westTAHger wrote:
Tue 16 May, 2017 12:24 pm
Spoke with "Alien" a few times in 2006 at leichhardt oval games, he would usually stand on the " Glen Morrison memorial toilet block" .
my oldest son at the time was 8, said " dad, is that person a man or a woman, I could not tell"
It's funny you said that. Im not trying to be funny but I remember years ago my best mate and me had solid 5 min debate whether he was male or female, I kid you not. I was sure he was female :D He is a real like optical illusion.

Anyway as an original magpie myself, it's embarrassing for him to be able to swap sides so easily.
yeah, he either looks like a 15 year old boy or 40 year old lesbian. is apparently neither though.

Post Reply