Your Team V Dragqueens

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 26503
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Your Team V Dragqueens

Post by Geo. » Sat 27 May, 2017 4:28 pm

1. Tui Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Moses Suli
4. Esan Marsters
5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

6. Jordan Rankin
7. Luke Brooks

8. Aaron Woods
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Elijah Taylor
12. Micheal Chee-Kam
13. Matt Eisenhuth

14. Tim Grant
15. JJ Felise
16. Junior Tatola
17. Jacob Liddle

18. Jack Littlejohn (cover for Brooks)

Lawrence still missing through injury Sue suspension Tedesco dropped for ill-discipline going to the bin last week...

We got dis...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...


User avatar
marzie
Member
Member
Posts: 1529
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2014 8:43 pm

Post by marzie » Sat 27 May, 2017 5:06 pm

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Moses Suli
4. Esan Marsters
5. MWZ
6. Tui Lolohea
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Chris Lawrence
12. Michael Chee-Kam
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Tim Grant
15. JJ Felise
16. Junior Tatola
17. Jacob Liddle

greatodensraven
Member
Member
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat 15 Dec, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by greatodensraven » Sat 27 May, 2017 10:40 pm

1. Teddy
2. Nofo
3. Suli
4. MWZ
5. Kev
6. Lola Lo Lo lolohea
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. MMc
10. Ava
11. ET
12. MCK
13. Tatola

14. Grant
15. Felise
16. Marsters
17. Liddle

TigerMonkey2040
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu 11 May, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by TigerMonkey2040 » Sun 28 May, 2017 1:52 pm

1-Tedesco
2.Nofoaluma
3.MWZ
4.Suli
5.Kev
6.Lolohea
7.Brooks
8.Woods
9.Mcilwrick
10.Ava
11.Chee Kam
12.Esan Marsters
13.Elijah Taylor
--------------------
14.Grant
15.Wesley LoLo/JJ Felise
16.Tatola
17.liddle
--------------------------
18.Rankin
19.Jj Felise/ Wesley LoLo
20.Matt Eisunhuth
21.Watson Heleta

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2131
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sun 28 May, 2017 2:02 pm

1. Lolohea
2. Nofo
3. Suli
4. MWZ
5. Kev
6. Rankin
7. Brooks
8. Grant
9. MMc
10. Ava
11. Lawrence
12. Marsters
13. Taylor

14. Felise
15. Tatola
16. MCK
17. liddle.

Teddy and Woods out, don't think they'll back up
The star of the team is the team.


User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1617
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Sun 28 May, 2017 3:51 pm

1. Rankin
2. Nofoaluma
3. MWZ
4. Suli
5. Kev
6. Lolohea
7. Brooks
8. Sue
9. MM
10. Ava
11. MCK
12. Marsters
13. ET

14. Liddle
15. Felise/Grant
16. Tatola/Grant
17. Aloiai

Assuming Lawrence is injured, Teddy and Woods don't back up after SOO.
If Brooks is injured put Rankin to halfback, Nofoaluma to fullback, MWZ to wing, Marsters to centre, Aloiai to second row
If Teddy backs up then Rankin out.
If Woods backs up then 15 or 16 out, Sue to bench
If Lawrence is not injured then Marsters out.
If Aloiai is injured then replace with Marsters,
if lawrence and aloiai are out, lovett or edwards :(
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 31141
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth

Post by willow » Sun 28 May, 2017 8:54 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 4:28 pm
1. Tui Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Moses Suli
4. Esan Marsters
5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

6. Jordan Rankin
7. Luke Brooks

8. Aaron Woods
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Elijah Taylor
12. Micheal Chee-Kam
13. Matt Eisenhuth

14. Tim Grant
15. JJ Felise
16. Junior Tatola
17. Jacob Liddle

18. Jack Littlejohn (cover for Brooks)

Lawrence still missing through injury Sue suspension Tedesco dropped for ill-discipline going to the bin last week...

We got dis...
All things considered, I'd run with that side too Geo.

Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 2811
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sun 28 May, 2017 9:13 pm

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Moses Suli
4. Esan Marsters
5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

6. Tui Lolohea
7. Luke Brooks

8. Aaron Woods
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Matt Eisenhuth
12. Michael Chee-Kam
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Tim Grant
15. JJ Felise
16. Junior Tatola
17. Jacob Liddle

05TIGZ
Member
Member
Posts: 517
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by 05TIGZ » Sun 28 May, 2017 9:22 pm

I just hope we start playing the younger players now. Marsters has to be in , felise, tatola, even jordan grant. Lets give them a run. Ava, edwards and lovett should never play again.

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 746
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Sun 28 May, 2017 10:06 pm

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Suli
4. MWZ
5. Naiqama

6. Lolohea
7. Brooks

8. Woods
9. McIlwrick
10. Ava
11. Aloiai
12. Chew Cam
13. Taylor

14. Liddle
15. Grant
16. Tatola
17. Felise

18. Marsters
19. Rankin
20. Eisenhuth
21. Littlejohn

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2232
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Mon 29 May, 2017 8:29 am

1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Marsters
4. Suli
5. MWZ

6. Lolohea
7. Brooks

8. Woods
9. Mcilwrick
10. Ava
11. Lawrence
12. Eisenhuth
13. Taylor

14. Grant
15. Chee-kam
16. Tatola
17. Liddle
WTF's self proclaimed #1 anarchist. President of the Michael Chee-Kam fan club

MCK fan club members: hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji.

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 1383
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Mon 29 May, 2017 9:27 am

WestsBenTigers wrote:
Sun 28 May, 2017 3:51 pm
1. Rankin
2. Nofoaluma
3. MWZ
4. Suli
5. Kev
6. Lolohea
7. Brooks
8. Sue
9. MM
10. Ava
11. MCK
12. Marsters
13. ET

14. Liddle
15. Felise/Grant
16. Tatola/Grant
17. Aloiai

Assuming Lawrence is injured, Teddy and Woods don't back up after SOO.
If Brooks is injured put Rankin to halfback, Nofoaluma to fullback, MWZ to wing, Marsters to centre, Aloiai to second row
If Teddy backs up then Rankin out.
If Woods backs up then 15 or 16 out, Sue to bench
If Lawrence is not injured then Marsters out.
If Aloiai is injured then replace with Marsters,
if lawrence and aloiai are out, lovett or edwards :(
Looks a lot different to the team JT would have picked.
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 1877
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Mon 29 May, 2017 10:07 am

1. Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Moses Suli
4. Esan Marsters
5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

6. Tui Lolohea
7. Luke Brooks

8. Aaron Woods
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Elijah Taylor
12. Micheal Chee-Kam
13. Matt Eisenhuth

14. Tim Grant
15. JJ Felise
16. Junior Tatola
17. Jacob Liddle

junior05
Member
Member
Posts: 232
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 9:45 am
Location: SunshineCoast

Post by junior05 » Mon 29 May, 2017 10:24 am

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Moses Suli
4. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
5.Kevin Naiqama

6. Tui Lolohea
7. Luke Brooks

8. Aaron Woods
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Elijah Taylor
12. Micheal Chee-Kam
13. Matt Eisenhuth

14. Tim Grant
15. JJ Felise
16. Junior Tatola
17. Jacob Liddle
18. Wesley Lolo/ Jordan Grant

I know the backrow will Edwards , Lovett and Taylor. We need to see if Tatola , felise ,Eisenhuth ,Lolo and Jordan Grant are first grade players or park footballers.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 3730
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Mon 29 May, 2017 10:28 am

junior05 wrote:
Mon 29 May, 2017 10:24 am
1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Moses Suli
4. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
5.Kevin Naiqama

6. Tui Lolohea
7. Luke Brooks

8. Aaron Woods
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Elijah Taylor
12. Micheal Chee-Kam
13. Matt Eisenhuth

14. Tim Grant
15. JJ Felise
16. Junior Tatola
17. Jacob Liddle
18. Wesley Lolo/ Jordan Grant

I know the backrow will Edwards , Lovett and Taylor. We need to see if Tatola , felise ,Eisenhuth ,Lolo and Jordan Grant are first grade players or park footballers.
Lets see if they are first grade players after we can't make the eight. Because at this stage we still can and should be doing everything possible to win games. We are only 4 points out of the eight.

bp tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2194
Joined: Sun 19 Jun, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by bp tiger » Mon 29 May, 2017 12:44 pm

i would make teddy and woods back up, there like gelded race horses to us now run them every week and twice on sundays.

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 4923
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Mon 29 May, 2017 2:51 pm

Russell wrote:
Mon 29 May, 2017 10:28 am
junior05 wrote:
Mon 29 May, 2017 10:24 am
1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Moses Suli
4. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
5.Kevin Naiqama

6. Tui Lolohea
7. Luke Brooks

8. Aaron Woods
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Elijah Taylor
12. Micheal Chee-Kam
13. Matt Eisenhuth

14. Tim Grant
15. JJ Felise
16. Junior Tatola
17. Jacob Liddle
18. Wesley Lolo/ Jordan Grant

I know the backrow will Edwards , Lovett and Taylor. We need to see if Tatola , felise ,Eisenhuth ,Lolo and Jordan Grant are first grade players or park footballers.
Lets see if they are first grade players after we can't make the eight. Because at this stage we still can and should be doing everything possible to win games. We are only 4 points out of the eight.
100% agree.

Don't write us off yet. 13 games to go. Win 9.
Image

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 5961
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Mon 29 May, 2017 4:35 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 27 May, 2017 4:28 pm
1. Tui Lolohea
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Moses Suli
4. Esan Marsters
5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

6. Jordan Rankin
7. Luke Brooks

8. Aaron Woods
9. Matt McIlwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Elijah Taylor
12. Micheal Chee-Kam
13. Matt Eisenhuth

14. Tim Grant
15. JJ Felise
16. Junior Tatola
17. Jacob Liddle

18. Jack Littlejohn (cover for Brooks)

Lawrence still missing through injury Sue suspension Tedesco dropped for ill-discipline going to the bin last week...

We got dis...
Go with this.

Post Reply