Esan Marsters Debut

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Esan Marsters Debut

Post by Milky » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:22 pm

Goodluck today big boy, rip in.


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28340
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:25 pm

I think this has already been posted in the team thread...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27917
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:29 pm

What's his nickname?

Shall we call him 'U.S.'?


🇺🇸

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:32 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:25 pm
I think this has already been posted in the team thread...
Yeah well it's in a seperate thread now...get over it

People don't read every thread on this forum

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:32 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:29 pm
What's his nickname?

Shall we call him 'U.S.'?


🇺🇸
Esan Masterclass haha


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28340
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:34 pm

Milky wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:32 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:25 pm
I think this has already been posted in the team thread...
Yeah well it's in a seperate thread now...get over it

People don't read every thread on this forum
Wests Tigers Team v St George...2663 Views..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27917
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:37 pm

Milky wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:32 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:29 pm
What's his nickname?

Shall we call him 'U.S.'?


🇺🇸
Esan Masterclass haha

🚫

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 2786
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:37 pm

Good luck young fella, rip in!
:sign:

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4885
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:41 pm

Might as well add to this thread ...This will be a good hit out for Marsters as the Dragons are full strength will be interesting to see how he goes , the coach is obviously letting the young guys show what or what not they have .Step up and have a dig welcombe to the NRL.

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5329
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:42 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:34 pm
Milky wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:32 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:25 pm
I think this has already been posted in the team thread...
Yeah well it's in a seperate thread now...get over it

People don't read every thread on this forum
Wests Tigers Team v St George...2663 Views..
Wests Tigers Forum 3022 users

Views also count a person more than once.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 3767
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:50 pm

Milky wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:42 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:34 pm
Milky wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:32 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 12:25 pm
I think this has already been posted in the team thread...
Yeah well it's in a seperate thread now...get over it

People don't read every thread on this forum
Wests Tigers Team v St George...2663 Views..
Wests Tigers Forum 3022 users

Views also count a person more than once.
A bit too cheeky Milky, but happy to have had this thread alert me prior to the one hour deadline.

Position and replacement for?

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6881
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 1:14 pm

If a kid making his first grade debut doesn't deserve its own thread I'm not sure what does...

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27917
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 1:25 pm

Sabre wrote:
Sat 03 Jun, 2017 1:14 pm
If a kid making his first grade debut doesn't deserve its own thread I'm not sure what does...
cannot argue with that
kill em Esan

tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 7957
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 1:39 pm

Good luck to Tui and Esan.. #203 and #204
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

The_Doc
Member
Member
Posts: 908
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 11:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by The_Doc » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 1:41 pm

Good luck to the kid hope he tears it up...

User avatar
hugh1954
Member
Member
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri 17 May, 2013 10:10 pm
Location: Maitland

Post by hugh1954 » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 1:55 pm

Great to see the conductor giving experience this year to players like Esan, will i change my footy tip to The Tigs

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32436
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 2:11 pm

We should try and sign his younger brother up too. He looks a likely prospect.

User avatar
sideline eye
Member
Member
Posts: 947
Joined: Fri 07 Mar, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by sideline eye » Sat 03 Jun, 2017 2:18 pm

At 110KG and with some decent pace and skills he's just what we need. I really hope he becomes a regular NRL forward for us.

Post Reply