First Grade Live Game Thread.

RatedRKO

Re: First Grade Live Game Thread.

Post by RatedRKO » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:12 pm

Golden wrote:*yawns* 2010
Golden wrote:Tim Sheens will not last the rest of 2010 season its the same old rubbish nothing has changed
Golden wrote:well im glad i didnt tip us this week and I can now say I wont be tipping us next week against the roosters either
Golden wrote:see right there is why we are the dumbest football team penalties on the 5th tackle
Golden wrote:hahahhahahah I knew it we have to have a 2 point loss its in our nature!
I love it when we win games like this. :sign:

NEDKELLY

Post by NEDKELLY » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:20 pm

I have just gone through 7 pages of comments and I am concerned about the well being of GOLDEN!

Mate if you want to retain your sanity then please follow these steps:

1. Every game don't listen to the Radio commentary or updates
2. Don't get on the Wests Sites to view Score updates
3. Record the TV Game and watch it only after it is over, particularly after you know the score (that's if you can handle it)
4. Don't go to a live Tigers game as you will scare fellow supporters and you may end up being ejected from the ground.

:shock: :shock:

Sataris

Post by Sataris » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:21 pm

Watched this game somewhat on/off whilst at the gym and at half time I admit I thought that we were goorne,

Nice to see we actually won something.
cunno wrote:Ennis is the koala of the NRL.
Home of the Sataris

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:51 pm

Zaibatsu wrote:Same old same old... another season, same tried & failed tactics, same pathetic defence...

Supercoach has 5 in a row in the bag, thats for sure.

Bwahahahahaha,,,,

That crap defense never conceeded a try in the second half to the '08 Premiers......

A game lasts 80 mins not 25.......
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:57 pm

A season also lasts 26 games not a quarter of 1 game. And he wonders why people tune out to his rantings.

G. Strombolli

Post by G. Strombolli » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 8:53 am

This was hilarious. Gotta love being a Tigers' fan.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 9:16 am

Golden wrote:well im glad i didnt tip us this week and I can now say I wont be tipping us next week against the roosters either
I'd be surprised if you ever tip us. You'd boo the ball boy if we missed a goal...

Aladinsane

Post by Aladinsane » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 4:56 pm

Golden wrote:
Zaibatsu wrote:Same old same old... another season, same tried & failed tactics, same pathetic defence...

Supercoach has 5 in a row in the bag, thats for sure.

and yet another season of same old same old posts by me that says somthing :lol:

what morons said that we would be in the grand final against souths?
This Moron for one, Golden Girl.....last night at least proved that we have a much better chance this year of being there....and don't think Souths are way off the mark either, after their forward pack, gets more match fitness.

Gotta earmark this post, Golden, as at least some on here have a go, and try & predict what might happen in 9 months time , instead of some on here who are always moaning & groaning on Live game thread when the team is more than 10 points down in a match
:brick: