Fulton

ron burgandy

Re: Fulton

Post by ron burgandy » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:04 pm

tiger05 wrote:
PYMBLEPETE wrote:I have said this a couple of times now, but of all the rubbish posted on here the criticism/doubts about Fulton have always left me perplexed. He has always been a class act and tonight he was sensational.
But he gets smashed at the same time. I like the guy but if anyone needs a dose of the roids it is him. He is quality but we also need players to bash it up.

Give him the no 13 and stress that other players need to belt it up. Heighno imo also went well - he goes up the middle. Ellis keeps his spot without a doubt. That means that Payten plays in the front row and as a reserve. That leaves 3 bench spots for players who can bash it up the middle.
you bag farah then say rhino went well? he was almost the reason we lost he was responsible for 10 of their points, i hope rhinos nose is broke and he misses a few because that was one of the worst ever displays ive seen and he should be dropped to the bench or reggies after tonight
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

Staks

Post by Staks » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:08 pm

ron burgandy wrote:i hope rhinos nose is broke and he misses a few
Your hoping one the guys who plays for the team you supposedly support is seriously injured?

Your a joke. Go back to the hole you crawled out of you bug!
Wests Tigers -- YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE -- Wests since 1908

Wests - the only team name to feature in every NSWRL/ARL/NRL season since 1908

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:12 pm

rhino and fulton both had great games. man of the match to fulton. rhino's best game in a long while
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:13 pm

Rhino will be better for the run, Manly had a big classy forward pack I always thought our pack would struggle

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:13 pm

Staks wrote:
Your hoping one the guys who plays for the team you supposedly support is seriously injured?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:17 pm

Staks wrote:

that is low....what a thing to say

Rhino played his guts out,,,,made a lot if hard yards,,,,...

Gesh...imagine if we had lost...

Fulton was awesome ....lets celebrate our players who dug deep for the Mighty Wests Tigers Jersey.....

Not slag on them..... :roll:
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

benjibrotown

Post by benjibrotown » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:18 pm

ron burgandy wrote:
tiger05 wrote:
PYMBLEPETE wrote:I have said this a couple of times now, but of all the rubbish posted on here the criticism/doubts about Fulton have always left me perplexed. He has always been a class act and tonight he was sensational.
But he gets smashed at the same time. I like the guy but if anyone needs a dose of the roids it is him. He is quality but we also need players to bash it up.

Give him the no 13 and stress that other players need to belt it up. Heighno imo also went well - he goes up the middle. Ellis keeps his spot without a doubt. That means that Payten plays in the front row and as a reserve. That leaves 3 bench spots for players who can bash it up the middle.
you bag farah then say rhino went well? he was almost the reason we lost he was responsible for 10 of their points, i hope rhinos nose is broke and he misses a few because that was one of the worst ever displays ive seen and he should be dropped to the bench or reggies after tonight
Haha you really hae no idea mate, great game from Heino tonight.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:23 pm

I thought he was excellent. He seemed to get through a lot of work. But not donkey work, was allowed to threaten and create.

He got hammered a few times which will always be a little frustrating especially when the side is already on the back foot. However I thought he was excellent in pushing up and supporting the ball carrier, and looked dangerous with some short passes. Also made some decent hits in defence.

Vicious

Post by Vicious » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:27 pm

Eddie wrote:I thought he was excellent. He seemed to get through a lot of work. But not donkey work, was allowed to threaten and create.

He got hammered a few times which will always be a little frustrating especially when the side is already on the back foot. However I thought he was excellent in pushing up and supporting the ball carrier, and looked dangerous with some short passes. Also made some decent hits in defence.
Well said Eddie. Good to see that smashing state bowlers all over the park has given you a more positive outlook. 8-)

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:41 pm

Vicious wrote:
Eddie wrote:I thought he was excellent. He seemed to get through a lot of work. But not donkey work, was allowed to threaten and create.

Well said Eddie. Good to see that smashing state bowlers all over the park has given you a more positive outlook. 8-)
haha not sure about smashin them all over the park. I blame my positive outlook on being clonked on the head by Aaron Bird on Saturday. Must still by groggy. I promise I will return with plenty of cynical and pessimistic thoughts before the season is out.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 12:35 am

Ive been pumped about Liam coming back and didnt he deliver.

MOM for sure.......tackled everything that moved and popped up every time we needed a crucial play.

Awesome.

tiger_one

Post by tiger_one » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 12:51 am

The joker in the pack sure looked like an ace to me!

And where is Benson? It'd be good to get his objective view of Fults.

PS I liked the way Fults and Galloway "tapered down" for round 1 by shaving their melons. :D

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 12:57 am

AGree....in fact our whole backrow was just awesome.

BRET

Post by BRET » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 3:09 am

Love Fultons game, and very glad to have him back, it's fantastic to see him get some recognition for the work that he does, but gee he is a weird looking fella with his head shaved. He was hard to look at. It just doesn't suit him lol.

Does anyone know if he did that as part of the shave for a cure fundraiser? If so good on him and also to anyone else that has taken part in it ( I wanted to inset the clap smiley here - haven't we got it anymore on the forum?)
The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that
whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.

-Vince Lombardi

willow

Post by willow » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 7:31 am

Fulton is a tough bugger. Copped some heavy hits when running the ball but bounced up everytime. Got through plenty of hard work in defence and came up with some good shots of his own.

As for Heighno, if he didn't have the brain explosions and kept his discipline in check, then he would have been one of the Tigers best last night. Looked more like the Heighington of 2008 in attack.

Mighty Tiger

Post by Mighty Tiger » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 7:42 am

Fulton was brilliant and we missed several of his attributes last season, from the defensive rock to the 3rd man in to the support play with the ball in hand and he runs lines giving Benji and Lawerance more time with the ball in hand and more space, he came back and left off like he never left the place. Brilliant to see him back and will offer us options in defence and attack which we lacked last season - makes our team more balanced IMO.

tiger3

Post by tiger3 » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 10:57 am

Love the guy...Just wish he had the appetite of his best mate!

MGB

Post by MGB » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 11:48 am

I dont think people with a limited knowledge of the game would really understand all the clean up work Liam does for this side. His work rate is enormous, we are a much stronger unit with him in the side.