The turning point

crouching_tiger

The turning point

Post by crouching_tiger » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:31 pm

I think the turning point of the match was when Fitzy comes out onto the field around the 74th minute and the team steps up another level and wins the match. Well done to Sheens in holding off on the ace up his sleeve and then unleashing his arsenal upon the Silvertail scum. Before this moment the team never had the match sewn up and looked gone for all money. Rosey should go for at least 1-2 weeks for that cheapshot on our gun utility.
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:33 pm

Agreed ;)

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:34 pm

crouching_tiger wrote:I think the turning point of the match was when Fitzy comes out onto the field around the 74th minute and the team steps up another level and wins the match. Well done to Sheens in holding off on the ace up his sleeve and then unleashing his arsenal upon the Silvertail scum. Before this moment the team never had the match sewn up and looked gone for all money. Rosey should go for at least 1-2 weeks for that cheapshot on our gun utility.
Fitzy player his typical role tonight. He got a couple of minutes and did nothing but he wasn't bad.

He is a non-entity and the sooner peeps realise this the sooner you stop trolling.

tiger sean

Post by tiger sean » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:36 pm

haha typical CT post.
To be honest I was cringing watching him run from dummy half
I was imagining him dropping the ball.
Good to hear in the press conference Sheens said Fitzy was on the bench to cover for Lote who they expected to cramp.
Hopefully next week or after the first few rounds we see an extra forward on the bench.

pacey

Post by pacey » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:36 pm

i thought it was when Ryan chiped the ball and the manly player knocked it on :)

crouching_tiger

Post by crouching_tiger » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:37 pm

tiger05 wrote:
crouching_tiger wrote:I think the turning point of the match was when Fitzy comes out onto the field around the 74th minute and the team steps up another level and wins the match. Well done to Sheens in holding off on the ace up his sleeve and then unleashing his arsenal upon the Silvertail scum. Before this moment the team never had the match sewn up and looked gone for all money. Rosey should go for at least 1-2 weeks for that cheapshot on our gun utility.
Fitzy player his typical role tonight. He got a couple of minutes and did nothing but he wasn't bad.

He is a non-entity and the sooner peeps realise this the sooner you stop trolling.
So for around 75 odd minutes the WT struggle, then Fitzy is on the field and within seconds they take charge and destroy Manly is a coincidence? I think not..
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:39 pm

Why do you people even bother responding, seriously?

Tonight proved that Fitzhenry is a waste of a bench spot, we had him sitting there doing nothing while our forwards were being belted for most of the first half. Use that spot for an extra forward instead of wasting it for a token three minutes at the end of the game.

Ice-Tiger

Post by Ice-Tiger » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:40 pm

I give up.

You win !

farahfan

Post by farahfan » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:41 pm

pacey wrote:i thought it was when Ryan chiped the ball and the manly player knocked it on :)
Yup fitzy screaming abuse at b.stewart caused him to lose focus

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:55 pm

I think it goes without saying honestly.

tiger05

Post by tiger05 » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:57 pm

crouching_tiger wrote:
tiger05 wrote:

So for around 75 odd minutes the WT struggle, then Fitzy is on the field and within seconds they take charge and destroy Manly is a coincidence? I think not..
Obvious troll is still a troll. You'll need to do better.

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 10:59 pm

i thought spamming was a bannable offence, hell ive been banned for less or atleast had my posts put on review for less then this rubbish, also i have to say i knew it was coming which is the sad thing CT
"Just let the haters hate"

shout out to kul and the rest of the admin and mods

crouching_tiger

Post by crouching_tiger » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:13 pm

tiger05 wrote:
crouching_tiger wrote:
Obvious troll is still a troll. You'll need to do better.
Didn't think you could answer my question..
Face the facts....WT won the match when Fitzy was onfield. When he wasn't, they never had it won..

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:15 pm

you're just a big joke. its not funny. its dull. all work and no play makes crouching tiger a dull boy.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:20 pm

When Fitzy had his head taken off and their best player on the night was binned. He took that hit like a soldier.

crouching_tiger

Post by crouching_tiger » Mon 15 Mar, 2010 11:28 pm

Marshall_magic wrote:When Fitzy had his head taken off and their best player on the night was binned. He took that hit like a soldier.
Smart move by the Fitz to play fox and milk the clock down after he had done his job in guiding the WT to another victory!! :supporter:

Suzie-Q

Post by Suzie-Q » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 12:26 am

I thought the bench was great tonight ... 5 mins was more than enough Fitzhenry.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 16 Mar, 2010 12:31 am

Where we in front when Fitzy came onto the field as lock....what versility....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...