MWZ?

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29908
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Re: MWZ?

Post by Geo. » Sun 11 Jun, 2017 7:34 pm

Beyond terrible in defence in ISP today...so will fit straight in...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen


Spacecub
Member
Member
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun 23 Apr, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by Spacecub » Sun 11 Jun, 2017 7:36 pm

tigerap wrote:
Fri 09 Jun, 2017 9:33 am
Maybe he is just a dud....
100% gus is a smart operator...he knows who to keep and who to cut, unlike our mob

User avatar
Winnipeg
Member
Member
Posts: 1152
Joined: Fri 15 Jan, 2010 6:57 pm

Post by Winnipeg » Sun 11 Jun, 2017 7:44 pm

southerntiger wrote:
Sun 11 Jun, 2017 7:23 pm
Chevy wrote:
Sun 11 Jun, 2017 7:10 pm
I would punt Lovett and move MCK to the back row bringing in MZW.
Don't know why you rate MCK above Lovett. Both are pedestrian in attack but at least Lovett is a workhorse in defense.
To be honest we are struggling if either are playing 1st grade - our back row is easily the worst in the comp and probably the worst of any team for a decade

WTDiehard
Member
Member
Posts: 352
Joined: Mon 15 Apr, 2013 5:16 pm

Post by WTDiehard » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 10:43 am

Give MWZ a go......he is better that MCK in the centres.....Ivan the experiment has not worked lets move on and quickly.

larrycorowa
Member
Member
Posts: 2124
Joined: Fri 19 Feb, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by larrycorowa » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 1:46 pm

Lovett is terrible in every facet.....I saw a few instances where Lovett goes in to a man already covered leaving a gaping hole outside him....he has nothing offers nothing


tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 8025
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by tig_prmz » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 3:52 pm

MWZ, thompson, fonua (and until i see more of him), Milne- i purely hope they are depth signings because i personally don't think we can have them in our starting 13. However, they are good depth signings and would push for a start.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 1401
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by avocadoontoast » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 4:06 pm

tig_prmz wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 3:52 pm
MWZ, thompson, fonua (and until i see more of him), Milne- i purely hope they are depth signings because i personally don't think we can have them in our starting 13. However, they are good depth signings and would push for a start.
Who will be keeping Fonua and Milne out of the starting 13?

tig_prmz
Member
Member
Posts: 8025
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 10:32 pm

Post by tig_prmz » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 8:20 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 4:06 pm
tig_prmz wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 3:52 pm
MWZ, thompson, fonua (and until i see more of him), Milne- i purely hope they are depth signings because i personally don't think we can have them in our starting 13. However, they are good depth signings and would push for a start.
Who will be keeping Fonua and Milne out of the starting 13?
im hoping we sign someone better
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3812
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 8:37 pm

I am trying to work out why we signed him? I know that our depth is terrible, but we made an offer that was good enough for another club not to stand in his way for someone that is basically a reserve grader.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29908
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 8:47 pm

Harvey wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 8:37 pm
I am trying to work out why we signed him? I know that our depth is terrible, but we made an offer that was good enough for another club not to stand in his way for someone that is basically a reserve grader.
Has awesome youtube highlights reels...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 1491
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 9:47 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Jun, 2017 7:34 pm
Beyond terrible in defence in ISP today...so will fit straight in...
Really was he that bad, cause I'm thinking to wmz instead of che cam?

What about eisenhuth any chance for a call up?

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29908
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 10:00 pm

Nucky Thompson wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 9:47 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 11 Jun, 2017 7:34 pm
Beyond terrible in defence in ISP today...so will fit straight in...
Really was he that bad, cause I'm thinking to wmz instead of che cam?

What about eisenhuth any chance for a call up?
I would say MWZ will play this week with Teddy on Origin duty with I fear Naiqama going to fullback...

Eisenhuth or Tatola would be my choice for a bench spot in Woods absence but I'm pretty sure it will be Edwards...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Post Reply