3,2,1...

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28956
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

3,2,1...

Post by Geo. » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 10:28 am

Bit late..

3. Grant
2. Lolohea
1. Sue

Honourable Mentions..Taylor, Tedesco, Naiqama, Suli, Lovett, Seumanufagai, Marsters, Woods ...

Naugthy Cnr ..the number of Cock supporters at Cambo and their smug arse chant..If your a Cock supporter Stand Up..sore winners...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..


User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 10:34 am

3. Woods
2. Lovett
1. Ava

Tough picking 3 after yesterdays performance
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28418
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 10:47 am

What was the chant?
Something concerning Tedesco?

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28956
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 10:58 am

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 10:47 am
What was the chant?
Something concerning Tedesco?
If your a Roosters (Cock) supporter stand up..to which they all stand up and continue the chant..is what it is... pretty much every time they scored or made a break or smashed someone...Chookpen had a whole bay on the Eastern side...and I must say not a lot different to us in that they were giving it to Guerra all game even though he scored 2 tries and virtually destroyed our edges,...

A couple did offer Teddy their spare Rorters Jersey at fulltime shouting come play for a real team...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

eyewonder
Member
Member
Posts: 680
Joined: Tue 08 Mar, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by eyewonder » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:05 am

winners are grinners i suppose.
those old enough will remember that roosters didnt win a game in 1966.
better times ahead for wests tigers.


goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6023
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:11 am

eyewonder wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:05 am
winners are grinners i suppose.
those old enough will remember that roosters didnt win a game in 1966.
better times ahead for wests tigers.
From memory They did make the semis the next season, under Gibson. And there was only 4 in the semis then.
I doubt that we will mirror that,
But it'd be nice if we did

User avatar
clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 626
Joined: Sun 18 Apr, 2010 12:04 am

Post by clokan » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:15 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:11 am
eyewonder wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:05 am
winners are grinners i suppose.
those old enough will remember that roosters didnt win a game in 1966.
better times ahead for wests tigers.
From memory They did make the semis the next season, under Gibson. And there was only 4 in the semis then.
I doubt that we will mirror that,
But it'd be nice if we did
That would be nice, especially if we beat the roosters getting there. Half my mates are Roosters supporters, I hate losing to them

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5417
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:15 am

Geo. wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 10:28 am
Bit late..

3. Grant
2. Lolohea
1. Sue

Honourable Mentions..Taylor, Tedesco, Naiqama, Suli, Lovett, Seumanufagai, Marsters, Woods ...

Naugthy Cnr ..the number of Cock supporters at Cambo and their smug arse chant..If your a Cock supporter Stand Up..sore winners...
Be patient GEO,karma works in mysterious ways....wait until it catches up with the Roorters...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 1958
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:27 am

3. Grant
2. Sue
1. Lolohea

User avatar
Skip
Member
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun 30 Apr, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Skip » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:31 am

TrueTiger wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:15 am
Geo. wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 10:28 am
Bit late..

3. Grant
2. Lolohea
1. Sue

Honourable Mentions..Taylor, Tedesco, Naiqama, Suli, Lovett, Seumanufagai, Marsters, Woods ...

Naugthy Cnr ..the number of Cock supporters at Cambo and their smug arse chant..If your a Cock supporter Stand Up..sore winners...
Be patient GEO,karma works in mysterious ways....wait until it catches up with the Roorters...

Guess we'll be waiting for decade or two
"It's not because i'm lazy, it's because i don't care"

criwdfluffer
Member
Member
Posts: 527
Joined: Mon 15 Feb, 2016 9:34 am

Post by criwdfluffer » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:41 am

I dunno what they fed Tim Grant before the game yesterday but that wa his best game by far.......ive been thinking he was a dud,but damn he played like a big agressive prop.

.

criwdfluffer
Member
Member
Posts: 527
Joined: Mon 15 Feb, 2016 9:34 am

Post by criwdfluffer » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:41 am

3 grant......2 taylor.......1 woods.

supercoach
Member
Member
Posts: 6945
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by supercoach » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 12:29 pm

eyewonder wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:05 am
winners are grinners i suppose.
those old enough will remember that roosters didnt win a game in 1966.
better times ahead for wests tigers.

66 the Chooks did not win a game 67 they made the semi finals (four team semi in those day). So do not despair good times around the corner

InBenjiWeTrust
Member
Member
Posts: 2013
Joined: Mon 12 Mar, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 12:57 pm

3 Tedesco
2 Taylor
1 Woods
HM Suli, Grant, Seumanufagai, Sue

larrycorowa
Member
Member
Posts: 2056
Joined: Fri 19 Feb, 2010 1:47 pm

Post by larrycorowa » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 1:40 pm

Earl wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:27 am
3. Grant
2. Sue
1. Lolohea
I know it's been a poor game when grant features in the points

User avatar
WestsBenTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 1704
Joined: Wed 05 Oct, 2016 11:14 am

Post by WestsBenTigers » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 1:53 pm

3. ET
2. Suli
1. Tedesco
I will support Wests Tigers through thick or thin
I will be cheering when they win
I will love the Tigers Till I Die
With loyal supporters we will fly
I love the Tigers with my heart and soul
I just love the club as a whole
If the Wests Tigers believe
We will Unite, Commit and Achieve
:sign: :sign: :sign:

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 32695
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 2:10 pm

Earl wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 11:27 am
3. Grant
2. Sue
1. Lolohea
x2

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3243
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 2:11 pm

3. Grant
2. Sue
1. Lolohea
No more plodders!
:sign:

Post Reply