WESTS Tigers Team V Gold Coast..

LARDS
Member
Member
Posts: 564
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 8:25 pm

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Gold Coast..

Post by LARDS » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 4:42 pm

Snake wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 4:27 pm
bp tiger wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 4:15 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 4:11 pm
Yeah wouldn't mind seeing Twal get a start for MCK.
not on last weeks effort, he was very poor, worst than lovett.
Worse than Lovett ....NOW DEFLATED! :o My excitement just vaporised..
Perhaps he was doing a "Moses"


The_Doc
Member
Member
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 11:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by The_Doc » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 4:48 pm

Would have liked to see MWZ keep his spot thought he was solid, and wish Lovett was nowhere near first grade ever...

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2250
Joined: Mon 29 Aug, 2016 8:52 am

Post by TCL » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 5:09 pm

lovett, i just don't get his inclusion. hoping Ivan may change his mind during the week

ancient magpie
Posts: 33
Joined: Mon 06 Mar, 2017 6:00 pm

Post by ancient magpie » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 5:21 pm

glad some of u people agree with me about lovett . why not play mcilwrick in the back row instead hes bigger than lovett and twice the player and he can still cover for liddle if necessary .Watch liddle go now he can start behind a fress pack

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2365
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 5:29 pm

jrtiger wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 4:08 pm
As long as Lovett gets punted for Twal and Eisenhuth comes into the starting 13 then that's probably our full strength side for what we have.
x2 Lovett... eeek what do coaches see in this most ineffectual player in the NRL


User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6428
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 5:29 pm

ancient magpie wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 5:21 pm
glad some of u people agree with me about lovett . why not play mcilwrick in the back row instead hes bigger than lovett and twice the player and he can still cover for liddle if necessary .Watch liddle go now he can start behind a fress pack
I agree Lovett needs to go, but not MM in the backrow, Eusenhuth to backrow and Twal to bench
Go hard or go home

tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2365
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 5:30 pm

bp tiger wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 4:15 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 4:11 pm
Yeah wouldn't mind seeing Twal get a start for MCK.
not on last weeks effort, he was very poor, worst than lovett.
no chance any player can be worse than Lovett...

Twal last game was saving himself for the WT....

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2406
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 6:06 pm

The_Doc wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 4:48 pm
Would have liked to see MWZ keep his spot thought he was solid, and wish Lovett was nowhere near first grade ever...
Yes me too! With Marsters to second row in place of Lovett.

The_Doc
Member
Member
Posts: 957
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 11:18 am
Location: Central Coast

Post by The_Doc » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 6:23 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 6:06 pm
The_Doc wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 4:48 pm
Would have liked to see MWZ keep his spot thought he was solid, and wish Lovett was nowhere near first grade ever...
Yes me too! With Marsters to second row in place of Lovett.
Yeah or Kev to reggies he's probably not going to be here next year and MWZ will be.

InBenjiWeTrust
Member
Member
Posts: 2087
Joined: Mon 12 Mar, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 6:40 pm

Lovett :crazy Eisenhuth, Marsters, Falise, even Edwards shall be higher in the pecking order :bash

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1533
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 6:45 pm

How the hell are titans favourites?

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 2032
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 7:00 pm

Not a bad team and will push the Titans if not get the win. Loving the rookies getting experience- all have done well so far

User avatar
Swordy
Member
Member
Posts: 1955
Joined: Fri 02 Jul, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by Swordy » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 7:02 pm

I used to be a fan of Lovett, but thats long gone now.

When I read his name this week, I just lost it. I went outside and killed the neighbours dog.

Seriously, and especially after last week, this guy isn't even good enough for A reserve park footy.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4093
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 7:10 pm

Seantice wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 6:45 pm
How the hell are titans favourites?
Ladder position maybe.

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 5175
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Snake » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 7:15 pm

Seantice wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 6:45 pm
How the hell are titans favourites?
I really did not have to think that hard about that!

Nucky Thompson
Member
Member
Posts: 1464
Joined: Sun 09 Oct, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by Nucky Thompson » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 7:23 pm

There a good side here if that's what it ends up. Just need confidence. Plus id like twal to replace falise

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 3216
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 7:28 pm

bp tiger wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 4:15 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 4:11 pm
Yeah wouldn't mind seeing Twal get a start for MCK.
not on last weeks effort, he was very poor, worst than lovett.
Your kidding. :roll

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1533
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Post by Seantice » Tue 20 Jun, 2017 7:40 pm

Snake wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 7:15 pm
Seantice wrote:
Tue 20 Jun, 2017 6:45 pm
How the hell are titans favourites?
I really did not have to think that hard about that!
They are two points ahead of us. They have 10 injuries and are playing in sydney. Should be a $1.90 split between both. Well il be taking those odds on the tigers for sure.

Post Reply