Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:49 pm

Earl wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:45 pm
Club Sandwich wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:42 pm
Earl wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:41 pm
We are ordinary. I'd make the following points:-

1. Woods is ordinary. He never busts a tackle or has any impact. I honestly wouldn't pick him in first grade.
2. Brooks and Lolohea need to improve a lot.
3. Felise actually has an impact but compared to Woods everyone does.
4. ET gets hacked but he is better than Woods when it comes to impact.
5. I can't stand Woods.
6. Eisenhuth looks good.
7. Sue to me has been dead ordinary this year and he misses tackles but he can actually have an impact.
8. Felise can also have an impact.
9. We need a complete roster overhaul and we need a solid team plus someone who can win us games. Benji would have a shocker and then win us the game. We don't have any players including the Turd who can do that. Brooks and Lolohea really need to come up with the big plays.
10. Naiqama, Lovett and Woods shouldn't be in the team again.
Yes but how do you feel about Woods?
Maybe I didn't make myself clear. He is the biggest dud of a forward I have ever seen. I have no idea how anyone would pick him in a first grade team let alone an origin team.

I have a mate who is a Dogs supporter and that is the only thing that makes me happy when I think about Woods but I don't feel happy at all at the moment.
Fair enough. I think the board has to call a meeting with the members and explain how they expect to fix this rabble. I wonder if Go and the rest of the board even watched the game tonight.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

willow

Post by willow » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:51 pm

Earl wrote:
Club Sandwich wrote:
Earl wrote:

1. Woods is ordinary. He never busts a tackle or has any impact. I honestly wouldn't pick him in first grade.
5. I can't stand Woods.
6. Eisenhuth looks good.
7. Sue to me has been dead ordinary this year and he misses tackles but he can actually have an impact.
9. We need a complete roster overhaul and we need a solid team plus someone who can win us games. Benji would have a shocker and then win us the game. We don't have any players including the Turd who can do that. Brooks and Lolohea really need to come up with the big plays.
Maybe I didn't make myself clear. He is the biggest dud of a forward I have ever seen. I have no idea how anyone would pick him in a first grade team let alone an origin team.

I have a mate who is a Dogs supporter and that is the only thing that makes me happy when I think about Woods but I don't feel happy at all at the moment.
Go have a lie down Earl. Woods was our best player tonight.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:51 pm

EndlessPassion wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:48 pm
I'm sorry to say it started when the so called big 4 decided to call their team mates 'not good enough' and leave. The dressing room is divided you can see that. No one plays for each other. The sooner those turds woods and teddy leave the better
Apart from it wasn't four stating that, agree with the rest. Still a week to arrange player swaps.

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:51 pm

Lolohea's last tackle plays were awful, a few times tackled on the last than kicks to the back fence, and that forward - 3 row pass to clean air :crazy and we were complaining about Marshall's passes :crazy
Brooks is turnstile in defence, and his kicking game is below pair.
Zelezniak is Malone v.2, and Lovett :bash our coach must be the only person who would put him in the team. :deadhorse:
By saying that, refs were again even worst than Lovett :brick:

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:53 pm

formerguest wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:51 pm
EndlessPassion wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:48 pm
I'm sorry to say it started when the so called big 4 decided to call their team mates 'not good enough' and leave. The dressing room is divided you can see that. No one plays for each other. The sooner those turds woods and teddy leave the better
Apart from it wasn't four stating that, agree with the rest. Still a week to arrange player swaps.
Can we swap an entire team? I'd be happy to do a swap with Wyong, Easts Tigers or Wenty right now.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:53 pm

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:47 pm
Club Sandwich wrote:
Earl wrote:

5. I can't stand Woods.
6. Eisenhuth looks good.
Would have been a lot worse without him tonight.
Don't bother talking to brick walls mate.

timmings01

Post by timmings01 » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:56 pm

willow wrote:
Earl wrote:
Club Sandwich wrote:
Earl wrote:

5. I can't stand Woods.
6. Eisenhuth looks good.

lol, yes he was.

Earl

Post by Earl » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:56 pm

willow wrote:
Earl wrote:
Club Sandwich wrote:
Earl wrote:

5. I can't stand Woods.
6. Eisenhuth looks good.

He is our highest paid and supposedly our marquee player and he had no impact on the game at all. He was terrible.

willow

Post by willow » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:58 pm

Earl wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:56 pm
willow wrote:
Earl wrote:
Club Sandwich wrote:

He is our highest paid and supposedly our marquee player and he had no impact on the game at all. He was terrible.
He was our best player tonight. If you can't see that then you've got no idea.

timmings01

Post by timmings01 » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:59 pm

putting aside all the errors, when are we going to get a decent goal kicker? That's one thing we actually could fix.

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:00 pm

willow wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:58 pm
Earl wrote:
willow wrote:
Earl wrote:

Got that right!

Post by 851 » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:00 pm

Gus just gave it to Brooks, and rightly so
Go hard or go home

timmings01

Post by timmings01 » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:02 pm

Woods was a great captain tonight. Lots of talk from him tonight too.

Earl

Post by Earl » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:04 pm

willow wrote:
Earl wrote:
willow wrote:
Earl wrote:

I can't see it and I bet when he goes we will be a better team.

Post by 851 » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:05 pm

timmings01 wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 9:59 pm
putting aside all the errors, when are we going to get a decent goal kicker? That's one thing we actually could fix.
We have the worst attack in the comp, we don't score many tries to worry about goal kicking
Go hard or go home

der Tiger

Post by der Tiger » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:06 pm

timmings01 wrote:
Tui has far too much going on with that run up. By the time he actually gets to the ball he has a snowballs chance in hell of being balanced

der Tiger

Post by der Tiger » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:10 pm

Earl wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:04 pm
willow wrote:
Earl wrote:
willow wrote:

I can't see it and I bet when he goes we will be a better team.
Not a Woods fan generally but he was our best tonight. Maybe a last ditch effort to get the dogs to push for a swap before the 30th.
He did genuinely look pissed at decisions tonight which is a million miles away from his obvious disappointment at beating the cowgirls in Townsville earlier this year

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:12 pm

der Tiger wrote:
Fri 23 Jun, 2017 10:06 pm
timmings01 wrote:
Tui has far too much going on with that run up. By the time he actually gets to the ball he has a snowballs chance in hell of being balanced
As someone else mentioned earlier , he's been to the Peter Garrett school of goal kicking ..

Unco at his best ...
But at least Garrett could pull in a crowd :lol:
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !