WESTS Tigers Team V Knights..

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25140
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 389 times

WESTS Tigers Team V Knights..

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:03 pm

1 James Tedesco
2 David Nofoaluma
3 Esan Marsters
4 Moses Suli
5 Kevin Naiqama
6 Tuimoala Lolohea
7 Luke Brooks
8 Aaron Woods
9 Jacob Liddle
10 Ava Seumanufagai
11 Sauaso Sue
12 Kyle Lovett
13 Elijah Taylor

Interchange
14 Matthew Eisenhuth
15 JJ Felise
16 Michael Chee-Kam
17 Matt McIlwrick

Reserves
18 Malakai Watene Zelezniak
19 Joel Edwards
20 Jack Littlejohn
21 Alex Twal

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017 ... cemen.html
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...


tigermac88
Member
Member
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 12:53 pm
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by tigermac88 » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:04 pm

Still no Aloiai or Lawrence... Damn

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 892
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 42 times

Unread post by avocadoontoast » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:05 pm

If that's the team that runs out on Sunday we're in big trouble.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 6984
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 126 times
Been liked: 96 times

Unread post by hobbo » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:10 pm

Hopefully Chee-Kam and Lovett come down with a virus
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 4782
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 60 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:16 pm

Yay Kyle is playing again! Will get a drinking game going for whenever he drops the footy. Hopefully a slab should be enough. Hopefully. Yay Kyle


User avatar
wt00
Member
Member
Posts: 1552
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm
Has liked: 233 times
Been liked: 73 times

Unread post by wt00 » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:17 pm

Meh..
The star of the team is the team.

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 892
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 42 times

Unread post by avocadoontoast » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:18 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:16 pm
Yay Kyle is playing again! Will get a drinking game going for whenever he drops the footy. Hopefully a slab should be enough. Hopefully. Yay Kyle
Do Sportsbet do a market for first knock on? If so, I want on.

tigermac88
Member
Member
Posts: 854
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 12:53 pm
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by tigermac88 » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:19 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:05 pm
If that's the team that runs out on Sunday we're in big trouble.
Yeh surely knights are rubbing their hands together with joy

Fade To Black
Member
Member
Posts: 4782
Joined: Tue 21 Feb, 2012 5:51 pm
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 60 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:22 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:18 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:16 pm
Yay Kyle is playing again! Will get a drinking game going for whenever he drops the footy. Hopefully a slab should be enough. Hopefully. Yay Kyle
Do Sportsbet do a market for first knock on? If so, I want on.
They suspended betting when Kyle was named apparantly.

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 892
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 42 times

Unread post by avocadoontoast » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:23 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:22 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:18 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:16 pm
Yay Kyle is playing again! Will get a drinking game going for whenever he drops the footy. Hopefully a slab should be enough. Hopefully. Yay Kyle
Do Sportsbet do a market for first knock on? If so, I want on.
They suspended betting when Kyle was named apparantly.
That's a shame. I was getting ready to load up at $1.04

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30423
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by willow » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:25 pm

If that team had 80 minutes of football in them, they would win. They'll only play for 60 though and that will be the difference.

User avatar
Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 6745
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by Sabre » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:25 pm

avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:23 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:22 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:18 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:16 pm
Yay Kyle is playing again! Will get a drinking game going for whenever he drops the footy. Hopefully a slab should be enough. Hopefully. Yay Kyle
Do Sportsbet do a market for first knock on? If so, I want on.
They suspended betting when Kyle was named apparantly.
That's a shame. I was getting ready to load up at $1.04
Where did you get $1.04? That's huge overs.
Should be $1.000001

User avatar
avocadoontoast
Member
Member
Posts: 892
Joined: Fri 11 Sep, 2009 10:53 am
Location: Parts Unknown
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 42 times

Unread post by avocadoontoast » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:33 pm

Sabre wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:25 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:23 pm
Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:22 pm
avocadoontoast wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:18 pm


Do Sportsbet do a market for first knock on? If so, I want on.
They suspended betting when Kyle was named apparantly.
That's a shame. I was getting ready to load up at $1.04
Where did you get $1.04? That's huge overs.
Should be $1.000001
Same game multi:
Lovett first knock on into
Nofo first conceded try from poor defensive read into
Fan in crowd requiring HIA from Lolohea wild pass.

$1.20

BlackandGoldForever
Member
Member
Posts: 811
Joined: Wed 19 Mar, 2014 12:39 pm

Unread post by BlackandGoldForever » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:34 pm

willow wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:25 pm
If that team had 80 minutes of football in them, they would win. They'll only play for 60 though and that will be the difference.
Well Knights fans would be saying the same, after choking a 28-10 lead against the dragons last week. Knights are very similar to us they couldn't hold a DOG LEAD if both teams tried

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25140
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 256 times
Been liked: 389 times

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:35 pm

I don't understand why Cleary keeps picking certain players...?
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
Tbone
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1056
Joined: Mon 04 Jul, 2011 5:07 pm
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by Tbone » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:40 pm

Two teams that have long forgotten how to win. Should make for interesting viewing. Bring on Crapfest 2017.

TopTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 812
Joined: Tue 20 Aug, 2013 3:03 pm
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by TopTiger » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:42 pm

Fade To Black wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:16 pm
Yay Kyle is playing again! Will get a drinking game going for whenever he drops the footy. Hopefully a slab should be enough. Hopefully. Yay Kyle
You may well be blind before half time!!

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18801
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 203 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 27 Jun, 2017 4:46 pm

Go Kyle.

Post Reply

Return to “Round 17: Wests Tigers vs Newcastle Knights”