Tedesco in doubt for knights clash

tigerfanatic
Member
Member
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu 16 Feb, 2017 10:41 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 18 times

Tedesco in doubt for knights clash

Unread post by tigerfanatic » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 1:55 pm

Tedesco says he has no problem running in a straight line but is in pain when he side steps and is in doubt foe Sunday's clash. Is this legit or is he suffering from another heartlige injury?


User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25159
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 257 times
Been liked: 395 times

Unread post by Geo. » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 2:08 pm

OMG OMG OMG OMG....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4977
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 60 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 2:14 pm

tigerfanatic wrote:
Fri 30 Jun, 2017 1:55 pm
Tedesco says he has no problem running in a straight line but is in pain when he side steps and is in doubt foe Sunday's clash. Is this legit or is he suffering from another heartlige injury?
I have noticed since he signed with the chooks his games for us have been below his normal standard he also seems to get niggling injuries as well.....my opinion is he is saving himself for origin and the chooks..
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

tigerfanatic
Member
Member
Posts: 197
Joined: Thu 16 Feb, 2017 10:41 am
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by tigerfanatic » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 2:24 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Fri 30 Jun, 2017 2:14 pm
tigerfanatic wrote:
Fri 30 Jun, 2017 1:55 pm
Tedesco says he has no problem running in a straight line but is in pain when he side steps and is in doubt foe Sunday's clash. Is this legit or is he suffering from another heartlige injury?
I have noticed since he signed with the chooks his games for us have been below his normal standard he also seems to get niggling injuries as well.....my opinion is he is saving himself for origin and the chooks..
Yea hes probably under strict instrcution from uncle nick. A win over the knights is a step closer from not taking the dreaded wooden spoon this year if that meant anything to tedesco he wouldn't fake a injury and would try his guts out for the tigers instead.

User avatar
sideline eye
Member
Member
Posts: 829
Joined: Fri 07 Mar, 2014 5:42 pm
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by sideline eye » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 3:47 pm

I would seriously doubt that he'd fake an injury. He's a footballer and as such, he just wants to get out there and play. I have never seen any lack of courage from this bloke and I believe he is giving his best, even though his form with us is down this year. It's much easier to play to a high standard in a quality side like origin.

Away from the footy field, I find his stated reasons for leaving hard to accept.


Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5201
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 4:06 pm

If Tedesco is out I'm I would replace him with Heleta. He deserves a chance. So many other ISP players have debuted in 1st grade this year.

eyewonder
Member
Member
Posts: 577
Joined: Tue 08 Mar, 2011 5:02 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by eyewonder » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 4:18 pm

just run straight then.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5201
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 4:28 pm

This season, whenever he plays for Wests Tigers 80% of his attacking runs are towards the sideline.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 18810
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 204 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 5:09 pm

Good.

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 5:19 pm

Id replace the jerkoff for the rest of the season. He doesnt care, why should we?

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2247
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 39 times

Unread post by NT Tiger » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 5:43 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
Fri 30 Jun, 2017 2:14 pm
tigerfanatic wrote:
Fri 30 Jun, 2017 1:55 pm
Tedesco says he has no problem running in a straight line but is in pain when he side steps and is in doubt foe Sunday's clash. Is this legit or is he suffering from another heartlige injury?
I have noticed since he signed with the chooks his games for us have been below his normal standard he also seems to get niggling injuries as well.....my opinion is he is saving himself for origin and the chooks..
Origin is the priority. He'll be good by game 3.
Stryker is right, leave him out and give somebody else the experience.
"Quality Stupidity"

TigerTone
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:48 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by TigerTone » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 6:41 pm

why is it that Wayne Bennett drops players that sign for other clubs
and we sit there and let them play?
its beyond me.
drop woods and drop tedesco. i dont care if we come last as long as some
from the lower grades get a crack at first grade.
Herman Ese'Ese signed for the Knights today and as soon as Wayne found out he
dropped him from tonights game.
Last edited by TigerTone on Fri 30 Jun, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Doc
Member
Member
Posts: 843
Joined: Sat 03 Oct, 2009 11:18 am
Location: Central Coast
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 6 times

Unread post by The_Doc » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 6:43 pm

Dont worry he'll be sweet for Origin :s

TigerTone
Member
Member
Posts: 118
Joined: Tue 11 Apr, 2017 8:48 pm
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by TigerTone » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 6:47 pm

stryker wrote:
Fri 30 Jun, 2017 5:19 pm
Id replace the jerkoff for the rest of the season. He doesnt care, why should we?
well said mate.

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 3898
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm
Has liked: 53 times
Been liked: 52 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 7:24 pm

TigerTone wrote:
Fri 30 Jun, 2017 6:47 pm
stryker wrote:
Fri 30 Jun, 2017 5:19 pm
Id replace the jerkoff for the rest of the season. He doesnt care, why should we?
well said mate.
But if our top players are not displayed in FG surely our sponsors and season ticket holders would feel let down by returning not top value for money. It is like a throwing the toys out of the cot tantrum like Mitch was accused of.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
Swordy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1662
Joined: Fri 02 Jul, 2010 9:34 pm
Has liked: 28 times
Been liked: 44 times

Unread post by Swordy » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 7:31 pm

eyewonder wrote:
Fri 30 Jun, 2017 4:18 pm
just run straight then.
Well said, Pretty simple instruction really. Should be the instruction regardless of injury.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5201
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 7:51 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Fri 30 Jun, 2017 7:24 pm
TigerTone wrote:
Fri 30 Jun, 2017 6:47 pm
stryker wrote:
Fri 30 Jun, 2017 5:19 pm
Id replace the jerkoff for the rest of the season. He doesnt care, why should we?
well said mate.
But if our top players are not displayed in FG surely our sponsors and season ticket holders would feel let down by returning not top value for money. It is like a throwing the toys out of the cot tantrum like Mitch was accused of.
Who is being let down by "not returning value for money"? It's the club and the supporters who are being let down not the two malingerers who have no heart or passion for the club and have their mindset only on their new club next season. The club doesn't need either of them in first grade for the rest of the season.

Pragmatist
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed 07 Jun, 2017 2:18 pm

Unread post by Pragmatist » Fri 30 Jun, 2017 8:23 pm

I couldn't care less if Tedesco doesn't play again this year. Don't really look upon him as a Tiger any more.Even watching Origin not worried whether he plays well or not.

Post Reply

Return to “Round 17: Wests Tigers vs Newcastle Knights”