CEO Update - Justin Pascoe..June..

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 277 times
Been liked: 224 times

Re: CEO Update - Justin Pascoe..June..

Unread post by innsaneink » Wed 28 Jun, 2017 12:57 pm

They're trying to make it look like we are in a battle with them.... They've sourced Pascoes members update and printed it under the heading "how the club hit back" in an article with advice from rothfield Titled "Tigers need to heed warning"

Scumbag

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 158 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 28 Jun, 2017 1:15 pm

Maybe Pascoe needs to go for a run to Stiletto's with Rothfilth?
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

bathursttiger
Has liked: 370 times
Been liked: 84 times

Unread post by bathursttiger » Wed 28 Jun, 2017 1:23 pm

Sharks CEO wants out on the list for Manly's vacant CEO position, shove that up yourself Buzz maybe too many drug around the Sharks.

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 27 times

Unread post by sheer64 » Wed 28 Jun, 2017 2:17 pm

We need to make the top 8 next year to shut these jurnos up. On the field is the only way.
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

wt00
Has liked: 238 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by wt00 » Wed 28 Jun, 2017 2:22 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 28 Jun, 2017 1:23 pm
Sharks CEO wants out on the list for Manly's vacant CEO position, shove that up yourself Buzz maybe too many drug around the Sharks.
Sharks seem like a club in crisis... Coke culture, peptides... Maybe they should be relocated to qld
The star of the team is the team.

Spartan117
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by Spartan117 » Wed 28 Jun, 2017 2:53 pm

In the end, Its mainly in the field that really matters.

Imagine we had a team that won a few games every now an then.

Our numbers would be through the roof.

willow
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 85 times

Unread post by willow » Wed 28 Jun, 2017 5:20 pm

momo&medo wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 9:30 pm
Someone should make Buzz and his DT cronies write all that out 100 times on the blackboard.
But it probably would not do no good.
All they are interested in is "Fake News".

Club Sandwich
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Club Sandwich » Wed 28 Jun, 2017 5:30 pm

willow wrote:
Wed 28 Jun, 2017 5:20 pm
momo&medo wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 9:30 pm
Someone should make Buzz and his DT cronies write all that out 100 times on the blackboard.
But it probably would not do no good.
All they are interested in is "Fake News".
Hahahaha that's gold
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Tiger Steve
Has liked: 178 times
Been liked: 78 times

Unread post by Tiger Steve » Wed 28 Jun, 2017 9:26 pm

Man I just can't believe it. Just switched over to NRL 360 to hear Paul Crawley give it to us for offering Connor Watson 600k. Why is this any of his concern? Who cares? Why just us? Seriously, does anyone have some credible reasoning as to why we are constantly being hammered by these droplick reporters?

Sco77y
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by Sco77y » Wed 28 Jun, 2017 10:27 pm

gallagher wrote:
Wed 28 Jun, 2017 10:58 am
"The timing of Pascoe’s monthly letter came on the same day the Tigers remained the favourites to be given the chop from Sydney for the sake of launching a second Brisbane team".

What a joke. Trying to make an opinion from Rothfield as being an NRL objective.
I thought the same - these guys are delusional, speaking about it as if it's a fact and in the NRL's pipeline. Funny how the opinion of one old idiot with no qualification can be taken as gospel.

jirskyr
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 133 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 1:02 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 28 Jun, 2017 9:26 pm
Man I just can't believe it. Just switched over to NRL 360 to hear Paul Crawley give it to us for offering Connor Watson 600k. Why is this any of his concern? Who cares? Why just us? Seriously, does anyone have some credible reasoning as to why we are constantly being hammered by these droplick reporters?
Another good reason not to watch NRL 360 any more.

Modern media is more about quantity than quality now, they need material. Easy material comes from rumours and opinion pieces, and easy targets are struggling clubs. And once you get a reputation it's lazy journalism to just rehash.

But they have to produce 4-5 off-field articles and 60 minutes of television per week, so that is where it comes from.

yeti
Been liked: 16 times

Unread post by yeti » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 2:33 pm

Without doubt one of the most encouraging figures presented was the membership numbers. It was only 3 seasons ago that we struggled to make it to 10,000 whilst South Sydney was up around the 22000 mark. So we had less than 45% of Souths membership. It is now almost 72% of their numbers which is an incredible improvement.
This year's attendance figures will be appalling I'm sure due to the lack of on-field success, but if the membership numbers continue to improve next year, it will show that, indeed, the Wests Tigers are on a sound financial footing.

stryker
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 2:38 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Thu 29 Jun, 2017 1:02 pm

But they have to produce 4-5 off-field articles and 60 minutes of television per week, so that is where it comes from.
Who does?

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 158 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 2:46 pm

stryker wrote:
Thu 29 Jun, 2017 2:38 pm
jirskyr wrote:

Who does?
I'd suspect he means Rothfield and/or Kent.
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

jirskyr
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 133 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 6:45 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 29 Jun, 2017 2:46 pm
stryker wrote:
Thu 29 Jun, 2017 2:38 pm
jirskyr wrote:

Who does?
I'd suspect he means Rothfield and/or Kent.
The News Limited guys affiliated with both DT and Fox Sports.

TigerTone
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by TigerTone » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 6:59 pm

Geo. wrote:
Tue 27 Jun, 2017 9:16 pm
Welcome to the Wests Tigers CEO Update for June.

Let’s get things straight.

The Wests Tigers are not going anywhere.

Financially we’re in the best position we’ve ever been in. Revenue is up across the business and we’re on track for a strong financial result this year. We have amazing fan support with 2017 another record year for Membership. We have no current loan with the NRL and under the new proposed NRL funding structure we expect to be profitable in 2018. In doing so we will be one of just a handful of NRL clubs to turn a profit. We are building a successful club that is sustainable.

We’re also in a position where we have unprecedented stability off the field. Our ownership is secured with a new agreement between Western Suburbs and Balmain, we have stability at a Board level and we are working towards a common goal. I’m pleased to say that the level of corporate investment in our club is growing, our playing strip is full and we have added a number of new partners to our club over the last year. These Corporate Partners can see a bright future for Wests Tigers and are committing their hard earned money to us, and we look forward to working with them for many years to come.

Key Financial Statistics

2017 apparel partners at capacity
Club on track to be profitable in 2018
Our future is secure. We have a license agreement with the NRL that states that the game is not entitled to direct or compel any club to relocate. As well as that the NRL cannot direct or compel any club to merge or enter into a joint venture, and cannot force the change of identity, logo, name or branding.

We’ve said on a number of occasions that we’re not afraid of making the tough decisions when they need to be made. We’ve made numerous tough decisions, all of which have the future sustainability of the club at their core. The saying goes that doing the same thing time and time again and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity. So we’ve made a conscious decision to break away from what we’ve done in the past to change our future. And we will continue to do so.

Our Membership is at its highest ever level. We’re closing in on 18,000 Members, which will be 3,000 above last year’s record number. You, our dedicated fans, are showing your support for the direction that the club is heading in by committing as Members and we thank you for that. We’ve worked hard behind the scenes to create a Membership offering that provides much more than just a ticket to the game each week and we’ve been rewarded with record growth. We’re taking our Members behind the scenes, giving them access to the people they want to see, the players, and are providing value for money. All of this adds up to an attractive Membership offering that we believe will continue to grow.
Key Membership Statistics

Wests Tigers has the fastest growing Membership in Sydney
Five Sydney based clubs have a lower overall satisfaction of Membership value according to NRL data
We’re very proud that last year we had the highest average home crowds of any Sydney team. We put a lot of work into turning each of our home games into an event, with specific theming, offers and off-field activities that appeal to the whole family. By doing this we were rewarded with a bump in crowds and for the first time in years were able to put up the ‘Sold Out’ sign at Leichhardt Oval in Round 26. We’ve continued that work into 2017 and are again seeing encouraging crowd figures.

Key Game Day Statistics

In 2016 Wests Tigers averaged a home crowd of 15,390
Only the Broncos, Cowboys and Storm had a higher average crowd
Wests Tigers were the number one Sydney team
Our community programs have become the envy of the game. We now deliver more than 35 meaningful programs across our footprint that are making a real difference in the community. We’re involved in more groups and initiatives than ever before and this is continuing to grow. We’re working on a number of programs that traditionally wouldn’t have been touched by Rugby League and this is something that we’re proud of and will continue to promote for years to come. How someone could suggest removing a club that is making such a positive impact on the community is laughable.

We as a club are fortunate to the have a junior nursery that is one of the three largest in Sydney. We are proud of the developmental pathway that we provide from the grassroots right through to the NRL and will continue to nurture these nurseries and grow the game.

We acknowledge that this club is not perfect, and we can do things better. But that’s why we’re making the changes that we’re making and why we will become one of the great clubs in this competition.

I’d like to finish by thanking you for your ongoing support of Wests Tigers and I look forward to this support continuing for many years to come.

Justin Pascoe
Wests Tigers CEO

Source : Members email
AMEN!!!

Magpie Magic
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Magpie Magic » Thu 29 Jun, 2017 9:07 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Wed 28 Jun, 2017 1:15 pm
Maybe Pascoe needs to go for a run to Stiletto's with Rothfilth?
Trouble is they might smell alcohol on buzz's breath and decline him entry.
I'll gladly take up Pascoe 's invite and I'm sure buzz will settle for a few nips in the box while he conjures up his stories .
It's the way the dogs "fuelled" journos in the 80s.

oldprop
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 27 times
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by oldprop » Tue 04 Jul, 2017 11:44 am

Tiger Steve wrote:
Wed 28 Jun, 2017 9:26 pm
The club refuses to talk to them and no one is leaking insider stuff. Ivan doesn't even answer their text messages. At most he replies with a, "sorry mate I can't help you ". So the idiots just make stuff up. And as others have said we're a soft target. Down the bottom of the table. Must be the fault of club management etc.
Need more props.

Return to “Wests Tigers CEO Updates”