Your team v Manly

Seantice
Member
Member
Posts: 1499
Joined: Mon 13 Mar, 2017 9:00 pm

Re: Your team v Manly

Post by Seantice » Tue 04 Jul, 2017 10:29 am

Earl wrote:
Mon 03 Jul, 2017 7:52 pm
Tacky wrote:
Mon 03 Jul, 2017 7:36 pm
greatodensraven wrote:
Mon 03 Jul, 2017 5:45 pm
Yep...

1. Teddy
2. Nofo
3. Marsters
4. Suli
5. Kev
6. Tui
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Liddle
10. Ava
11. Lawrence
12. ET
13. Sue

14. Grant
15. Eisenhuth
16. MMc
17. Twal
x2
x 3
× 4


everett8
Member
Member
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed 08 Mar, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by everett8 » Tue 04 Jul, 2017 3:19 pm

Seantice wrote:
Tue 04 Jul, 2017 10:29 am
Earl wrote:
Mon 03 Jul, 2017 7:52 pm
Tacky wrote:
Mon 03 Jul, 2017 7:36 pm
greatodensraven wrote:
Mon 03 Jul, 2017 5:45 pm
Yep...

1. Teddy
2. Nofo
3. Marsters
4. Suli
5. Kev
6. Tui
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Liddle
10. Ava
11. Lawrence
12. ET
13. Sue

14. Grant
15. Eisenhuth
16. MMc
17. Twal
x2
x 3
× 4
X 5

Any WT team without Lovett, Edwards and MCK in NRL is a good team.

Wish Alioli was fit then we don't need to carry a second hooker on the bench.

It appears J J Feliese has fallen out of favour now Twal has arrived.

User avatar
Skip
Member
Member
Posts: 153
Joined: Sun 30 Apr, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Skip » Thu 06 Jul, 2017 12:58 pm

As long as Lovett doesn't play
"It's not because i'm lazy, it's because i don't care"

User avatar
Cosimo_Zaretti
Member
Member
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sat 18 Aug, 2012 7:07 pm
Location: Camperdown

Post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Thu 06 Jul, 2017 9:19 pm

You know we've had a win when the forum names unchanged lineups.

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1619
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Sat 08 Jul, 2017 7:24 pm

When do we play this mob?? Cause they just had to defend defend defend tonight against the panthers..... Might be a gd week to meet them.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:


User avatar
oldprop
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue 24 Nov, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Springwood

Post by oldprop » Sat 08 Jul, 2017 9:57 pm

maxxy86 wrote:
Sat 08 Jul, 2017 7:24 pm
When do we play this mob?? Cause they just had to defend defend defend tonight against the panthers..... Might be a gd week to meet them.
Next Sunday. I'm feeling good about it.
Need more props.

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3319
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Mon 10 Jul, 2017 9:32 pm

Foxsports early mail says both Lawrence and Grant will be available for selection vs manly
No more plodders!
:sign:

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 859
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Tue 11 Jul, 2017 4:12 pm

Edwards top 17 :crazy

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2536
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 10:10 am

will1999 wrote:
Tue 11 Jul, 2017 4:12 pm
Edwards top 17 :crazy
Was thinking the same

User avatar
oldprop
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue 24 Nov, 2015 4:06 pm
Location: Springwood

Post by oldprop » Wed 12 Jul, 2017 10:25 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 12 Jul, 2017 10:10 am
will1999 wrote:
Tue 11 Jul, 2017 4:12 pm
Edwards top 17 :crazy
Was thinking the same
I know he had a lot of missed tackles recorded against his name last game but he was moving up very quickly and often found himself isolated. He did some good one on one hits. Deserves to be in the 17 for mine. Agree we need to see more if he is to be here next year.
Need more props.

Telltails
Member
Member
Posts: 2567
Joined: Fri 18 Apr, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Telltails » Thu 13 Jul, 2017 11:01 pm

Edwards best game last week and like a few others I was surprised by the missed tackle stat, cause I saw him make plenty of great tackles.

Post Reply