Do You Think Our Dynamic Duo Will Show Up This Week?

Cultured Bogan

Re: Do You Think Our Dynamic Duo Will Show Up This Week?

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 14 Jul, 2017 10:08 am

Earl wrote:
Fri 14 Jul, 2017 9:42 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Fri 14 Jul, 2017 9:28 am
stryker wrote:
Thu 13 Jul, 2017 10:06 pm
steve-o wrote:
Thu 13 Jul, 2017 5:37 pm
Woods is copping it from other fans for his performance in origin 3 and the series as a whole. Are the general public finally waking up to the fraud that is Aaron Woods?
I think the fans started waking up last year.
Its the media and ex footballer personalities who push his barrow. I do not know why.
Because the media need to keep the players on side in order to get their goss and to stay relevant.
I just read an article in the SMH where Woods wasn't picked in next years team. I don't think that he is anywhere near SOO level on a consistent basis and I can't believe he has been picked there or that he has been paid as a marquee player for us and for the Dogs over the next couple of seasons.
Oh well, it is Canterbury's problem next year.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Earl

Post by Earl » Fri 14 Jul, 2017 11:06 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Fri 14 Jul, 2017 10:08 am
Earl wrote:
Fri 14 Jul, 2017 9:42 am
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Fri 14 Jul, 2017 9:28 am
stryker wrote:
Thu 13 Jul, 2017 10:06 pm

I think the fans started waking up last year.
Its the media and ex footballer personalities who push his barrow. I do not know why.
Because the media need to keep the players on side in order to get their goss and to stay relevant.
I just read an article in the SMH where Woods wasn't picked in next years team. I don't think that he is anywhere near SOO level on a consistent basis and I can't believe he has been picked there or that he has been paid as a marquee player for us and for the Dogs over the next couple of seasons.
Oh well, it is Canterbury's problem next year.
It's a good thing as well. Woods on reasonable dollars for a quality NRL level prop is worth it. He isn't worth rep level dollars let alone marquee player dollars.

Earl

Post by Earl » Fri 14 Jul, 2017 11:24 am

I reckon this joke could be applied pretty well to a couple of our guys.