cktiger wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 12:26 am
gallagher wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 12:18 am
TigerSkins wrote:
Mon 17 Jul, 2017 11:56 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 17 Jul, 2017 6:17 pm
Run Woods then Seumanufagai then Twal then Eisenhuth then Lawrence then Woods then Seumanufagai then Twal then Nofoaluma then Marsters then Suli then Tedesco then Eisenhuth then Naiqama then Woods then Seumanufagai then Twal then Eisenhuth then Lawrence then Woods then Seumanufagai then Twal then Nofoaluma then Marsters then Suli then Tedesco then Eisenhuth then Naiqama then Brooks then Lolohea then Twal then Nofoaluma then Marsters then Suli then Tedesco then Eisenhuth then Naiqama then Marsters then Suli then Tedesco then Eisenhuth then Naiqama then Brooks then Lolohea at him every tackle..

Rugby League is a simple game...
x2 .. smash the little slimey fart ... !!

**apologies for my rudeness
You should be apologising to slimey farts
Whatever children... :roll:
Cleary picked the wrong one to keep.
I'm not sure it was Cleary that "picked" anyone from memory, didn't Brooks agree to terms just before or very shortly after the new coach came on board and then Cleary pulled Moses contract?

My take on the situation is that, like everyone that watched them play together, it was obvious they didn't work as a team in first grade. 2 small halves with minimal experience and a liability in defence couldn't lead a team around. I think Cleary most likely saw this before he came and when Brooks signed first that made his mind up for him, that was just my take on it anyway.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Wed 19 Jul, 2017 1:28 pm

stryker wrote:
Mon 17 Jul, 2017 7:46 pm
Part of me wants to see him wishboned till his hips dislocate and they have to take him off the field on a sled. However a win where his defence is at fault and the headlines all attack him will be even sweeter.
The 1st bit would be like a dream come true. Or even just a repeat of the Coen Hess tackle from a few weeks back will do.
Unfortunately it is almost a given that the gutless ponce will run rings around our team and have a standout game to make WT supporters hate him even more.

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Defiant » Wed 19 Jul, 2017 11:04 pm

I need closure on why Slimey wouldn't take the kick in front against Parra when we were leading by 12.

Seriously someone please tell me it was Wood's (pigeon brain) or Cleary who made that call.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Thu 20 Jul, 2017 8:28 pm

He'll probably rip us to shreds.

old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by old man tiger » Thu 20 Jul, 2017 10:33 pm

This is a very optimistic thread. Brooks, Teddy Bear and Moses will probably carpool to the game. A couple of our boys will probably hoist him up for a lap of honour if he knocks over the winning field goal.

Nonetheless, I don't wish him well. I hope some of the lesser lights in the team realise that when we had one last glimmer of hope for our season this cretin threw it away by dogging it repeatedly. He embarrassed our club by going on week after week about wanting out (via the usual suspects) and he inhibted the ablitity of the guys around him, who have a fraction of his talent, to show their wares when many are off contract.

Cosimo_Zaretti

Post by Cosimo_Zaretti » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 6:47 pm

cktiger wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 12:26 am

Whatever children... :roll:
Cleary picked the wrong one to keep.
Brooks wisely took the deal on the table just before Cleary was appointed, so that one was out of Cleary's hands. Moses was being offered 900ish but holding out for a better offer. First thing Cleary did was pull the offer, cos Moses aint worth that much.

Parra are paying Moses more like $700k a season, so he lost a fair bit of money trying to squeeze the Tigers.