cktiger wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 12:26 am
gallagher wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 12:18 am
TigerSkins wrote:
Mon 17 Jul, 2017 11:56 pm
Geo. wrote:
Mon 17 Jul, 2017 6:17 pm
Run Woods then Seumanufagai then Twal then Eisenhuth then Lawrence then Woods then Seumanufagai then Twal then Nofoaluma then Marsters then Suli then Tedesco then Eisenhuth then Naiqama then Woods then Seumanufagai then Twal then Eisenhuth then Lawrence then Woods then Seumanufagai then Twal then Nofoaluma then Marsters then Suli then Tedesco then Eisenhuth then Naiqama then Brooks then Lolohea then Twal then Nofoaluma then Marsters then Suli then Tedesco then Eisenhuth then Naiqama then Marsters then Suli then Tedesco then Eisenhuth then Naiqama then Brooks then Lolohea at him every tackle..

Rugby League is a simple game...
x2 .. smash the little slimey fart ... !!

**apologies for my rudeness
You should be apologising to slimey farts
Whatever children... :roll:
Cleary picked the wrong one to keep.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
100% correct
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 10:17 am

jirskyr wrote:
Mon 17 Jul, 2017 9:22 pm
stryker wrote:
Mon 17 Jul, 2017 7:46 pm
Part of me wants to see him wishboned till his hips dislocate and they have to take him off the field on a sled. However a win where his defence is at fault and the headlines all attack him will be even sweeter.
That's the one for me. I'd love to see (dreaming) our forwards punch through the gaping hole that Moses likes to leave, and have him stand there like his usual deer-in-headlights, shaking in disbelief.
I'd love to see that too, but with our pack, it's more likely that they'd tap him ( lightly ) on the shoulder, and ask him if he would mind if they tiptoed around him. And then apologise for disturbing him

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 10:28 am

cktiger wrote:
gallagher wrote:
TigerSkins wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Run Woods then Seumanufagai then Twal then Eisenhuth then Lawrence then Woods then Seumanufagai then Twal then Nofoaluma then Marsters then Suli then Tedesco then Eisenhuth then Naiqama then Woods then Seumanufagai then Twal then Eisenhuth then Lawrence then Woods then Seumanufagai then Twal then Nofoaluma then Marsters then Suli then Tedesco then Eisenhuth then Naiqama then Brooks then Lolohea then Twal then Nofoaluma then Marsters then Suli then Tedesco then Eisenhuth then Naiqama then Marsters then Suli then Tedesco then Eisenhuth then Naiqama then Brooks then Lolohea at him every tackle..

Not how it actually happened.

One wanted a bucket of money no budging, one did not. Cleary reduced the size and priority of both offers, one took the offer and the slimey fart immediately signed with Eels, which shows he already had established and developed negotiations with another club.

Player A continued to play and do his job, slimey fart pulled a heart muscle and dogged it in games, had his manager/wife/uncle ask the club weekly for a release and became so untenable that the club had to remove him from training despite seriously disadvantaging the club.

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 11:56 am

I love his new nickname lol...

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 12:10 pm

Yeah but I know I player he will show up on Sunday or whenever we play them.
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 12:59 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 10:28 am
cktiger wrote:
gallagher wrote:
TigerSkins wrote:

One wanted a bucket of money no budging, one did not. Cleary reduced the size and priority of both offers, one took the offer and the slimey fart immediately signed with Eels, which shows he already had established and developed negotiations with another club.

Player A continued to play and do his job, slimey fart pulled a heart muscle and dogged it in games, had his manager/wife/uncle ask the club weekly for a release and became so untenable that the club had to remove him from training despite seriously disadvantaging the club.
Oh, so you were there?
I can only go on what I saw reported which was that Cleary took his offer off the table and told him he was no longer a priority and unwanted.
Half the players running around have feelers for them put out by clubs to their managers so no surprise that he had a club ready to take him after that got out.
Cleary then told him not to bother training as could leave and wouldn't be playing and ....changed his mind.
But if you were there I'll take it from you.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 1:49 pm

Someones been listening to Unca Benny's turn of events as told to Buzz Rothfield...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 2:01 pm

cktiger wrote:
gallagher wrote:
TigerSkins wrote:
Geo. wrote:

I'll disagree with you there Moses is all about Moses,
a real show pony.
Brooks was a lot better before Moses got into the team and started hogging the ball, and a lot of his last tackle option were a lot worse the Luke's.
Then he proved that you don't need to have a long neck and feathers to be a goose.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 2:35 pm

stryker wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 11:56 am
I love his new nickname lol...
Slimy fart? LU had a good one for him: "female dog" Poses.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 3:25 pm

cktiger wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 12:59 pm
Oh, so you were there?
I can only go on what I saw reported which was that Cleary took his offer off the table and told him he was no longer a priority and unwanted.
Half the players running around have feelers for them put out by clubs to their managers so no surprise that he had a club ready to take him after that got out.
Cleary then told him not to bother training as could leave and wouldn't be playing and ....changed his mind.
But if you were there I'll take it from you.
You can only go on what you saw reported, I can only go on what I saw reported.

Maybe 1 or 2 other people that I know of agree with your take on events, most people on the forum agree with my take on events. We call that a consensus, it's not 100% concrete but overall tends to be the most reliable form of interpretation of available information.

So if you were to tell me, if Tigers told David Nofo tomorrow that he's no longer required, he'd have a new club sorted by next week, I would not believe you. Sam Thaiday's been told he's no longer required and... hasn't signed with anyone else yet?

And yeah Cleary took his offer off the table and told Slimey that he was no longer a priority. That does not mean unwanted, to be third in the pecking order is still 22 rungs above the bottom, but if that's how Slimey took it, if that's how you take it as well, then I feel you are both taking it the wrong way. To be prioritised behind Woods and Tedesco would be normal for most footballers, especially someone with as modest experience / success / output as Slimey.

Earl

Post by Earl » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:51 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 10:28 am
cktiger wrote:
gallagher wrote:
TigerSkins wrote:

People tend to change the stories about these guys a lot. They were all offered great contracts. 3 of them choose to leave because they were spoilt little brats.

I don't think you can blame Cleary or the club for those guys decisions and actions.

helmesy

Post by helmesy » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 5:16 pm

I don't care if we don't win another game all year - I want this win.

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 6:20 pm

Yes Helmesy, this win will mean more to me than anything.
They can forfiet the remainder of the year for all i care, but i really want this last win first.

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Wed 19 Jul, 2017 8:15 am

Yes a win this weekend would be the highlight of the year! I'd also like to see Rowdy grabbing a couple of pies by running over/through slimey.

Just on the slimster, didn't his depression clear up quickly. Really showed his quality this year.

bathursttiger

Post by bathursttiger » Wed 19 Jul, 2017 8:45 am

helmesy wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 5:16 pm
I normally pray for a win over Manly and St George but my priority is a win over Parra (my wife's team as well).

TigerTiger

Post by TigerTiger » Wed 19 Jul, 2017 8:58 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Wed 19 Jul, 2017 8:45 am
helmesy wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 5:16 pm
I normally pray for a win over Manly and St George but my priority is a win over Parra (my wife's team as well).
Personally I never got over the 89 Balmain loss to the Raiders. Raiders is usually my must-win game, and the recent 50 point drubbings sure haven't helped.

But yes, like you, this Eels game is my must win for this year, like the one we got up for against Cowboys (I think it was) last year with our season on the line.

Hope Brooksy puts it on him so much the little Slippery One moves out.

Stay Kind boys, but annihilate Slimy.
A one eyed supporter, mostly :crazy, always :sign:

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 19 Jul, 2017 11:41 am

stryker wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 6:20 pm
Yes Helmesy, this win will mean more to me than anything.
They can forfiet the remainder of the year for all i care, but i really want this last win first.
x 2. I hate Parra enough as it is, they're only just behind Easts for most hated club.

I would love to see old Slimy laid out and get the win on top of that.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 19 Jul, 2017 11:55 am

Manly Scum, Rorters, Dogs, Souff's, Parra, Dragons, Sharkies, Panthers then everyone else on a par..Is my Order..

We've got Souff's, Dogs, Cows and Newy chalked up ...Parra would be a great addition... we will get another crack at the Rorters, Panthers and Manly win all those would be somewhat satisfying in a dismal year..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..