WESTS Tigers Team V Parramatta

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29358
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

WESTS Tigers Team V Parramatta

Post by Geo. » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:04 pm

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Esan Martsers
4. Kevin Naiqama
5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
6. Tuimoala Lolohea
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods (c)
9. Matt McIllwrick
10. Ava Seumanufagai
11. Chris Lawrence
12. Joel Edwards
13. Elijah Taylor

14. Matthew Eisenhuth
15. Alex Twal
16. Michael Chee-Kam
17. Tim Grant

18. JJ Felise
19. Jack Littlejohn
20. Kyle Lovett
21. Josh Aloiai

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2017 ... cemen.html
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..


will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 940
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:05 pm

it actually looks pretty good would like Felise in MCK out tho

philgood
Member
Member
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 11:50 pm

Post by philgood » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:11 pm

Anyone know what Suli's injury is and how long he's out?

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:13 pm

Kev and MWZ will surely swap around.
Tigers tragic since 1980.

User avatar
Club Sandwich
Member
Member
Posts: 1390
Joined: Mon 21 Apr, 2014 6:46 pm
Location: Melbourne

Post by Club Sandwich » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:15 pm

Glad to see Lovett out of the starting 17 yet again. Hopefully we don't see him playing FG again at WT
Tigers tragic since 1980.


User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5324
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:15 pm

Gee don't mind that bench actually.

All decent sized buggers

All can line up on the edges and BELT Mitchel Moses.
Image

Ivan cleary
Member
Member
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue 30 May, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Ivan cleary » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:32 pm

Coaches call:

Josh aloiai is fit and ready to play against the eels will come in for Michael Chee-kams place to add even more size to that bench. Also Malakai wetene-zelezniak will not swap with Kevin Naquima as he is not a centre but rather a winger and Kevin can play in the centres

WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 3874
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:38 pm

Don't mind the bench, would put Aloiai (if fit) in for mck.
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8174
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:38 pm

Ivan cleary wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:32 pm
Coaches call:

Josh aloiai is fit and ready to play against the eels will come in for Michael Chee-kams place to add even more size to that bench. Also Malakai wetene-zelezniak will not swap with Kevin Naquima as he is not a centre but rather a winger and Kevin can play in the centres
u

Is this legit or an imposter?
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

maxxy86
Member
Member
Posts: 1653
Joined: Fri 04 Mar, 2011 11:54 am

Post by maxxy86 » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:39 pm

Speaking of wings could David swap sides just for s*** n giggles.....
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2001
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:57 pm

I'd love to see Edwards and MCK out. ET to the edge. Eisenhuth to start at lock. Aloia and Felise to come onto the bench.

It's a decent team but I think we really need Suli to come back in and give us a target on the edge.

Ivan cleary
Member
Member
Posts: 230
Joined: Tue 30 May, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Ivan cleary » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 5:02 pm

Earl wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:57 pm
I'd love to see Edwards and MCK out. ET to the edge. Eisenhuth to start at lock. Aloia and Felise to come onto the bench.

It's a decent team but I think we really need Suli to come back in and give us a target on the edge.
Agree 100%

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29358
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 5:05 pm

Demps wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:38 pm
Ivan cleary wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 4:32 pm
Coaches call:

Josh aloiai is fit and ready to play against the eels will come in for Michael Chee-kams place to add even more size to that bench. Also Malakai wetene-zelezniak will not swap with Kevin Naquima as he is not a centre but rather a winger and Kevin can play in the centres
u

Is this legit or an imposter?
As confirmed in last weeks team thread..the real Ivan Cleary spells his surname with a Capital "C"..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

Chipofftheoldblock
Member
Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 9:07 am
Location: London

Post by Chipofftheoldblock » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 5:19 pm

That backline is the worst defensive backline in the comp.....not one of those players knows how to defend Teddy included.
If I was Parra, my game plan would be edge runners and numbers down short side esp Nofo side (bloke cannot stay on his man for life or death).
Hate to say this but Parra will romp this in.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22446
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 5:37 pm

Just about the best bench we've had all year.

will1999
Member
Member
Posts: 940
Joined: Wed 16 Nov, 2016 2:52 am

Post by will1999 » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 5:38 pm

would be better if Josh Aloiai and Suaso Sue were in the team to

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 5:43 pm

will1999 wrote:
Tue 18 Jul, 2017 5:38 pm
would be better if Josh Aloiai and Suaso Sue were in the team to
Sue has been a huge disappointment this year, he is no loss.
Go hard or go home

User avatar
TigerSkins
Member
Member
Posts: 471
Joined: Sun 10 Nov, 2013 8:28 pm
Location: Canberra

Post by TigerSkins » Tue 18 Jul, 2017 5:58 pm

Take MCK out and put either Felise or Aloiai in the starting 17. If we need a back up for backline, take Lawrence out of the back row.

Post Reply