Woods jealous

diedpretty

Re: Woods jealous

Post by diedpretty » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 3:34 pm

gallagher wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 2:12 am
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... xft0p.html

And Teddy thinks Sundays game will be all about having a laugh with Moses.
What's going on with these guys?
"He knows not many people remember how you start, but many remember how you finished."

Most on here remember how you started Teddy - injured 1st game and the club sticking by you while you sat on the sidelines for 2 seasons out of 3. Who cares how you finish up here.

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 3:42 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 1:20 pm
I understand Gen Y can be pathetic at the best of times but can you imagine Tommy hearing this if he was the coach? I know Tommy's time has passed but jeez I'd like to get his reaction.

Just when I was coming to terms about Tedesco and Woods leaving they come out with this garbage. I was really looking forward to hopefully seeing us give it to Moses and Parra but now I will feel just as sick watching these two run around. My disgust and hatred for these two know no bounds. The rubbish they have put this club through is really low class. I pray karma bites back in a big way.

Like everyone I just wish this year never happened but hopefully all of this needed to happen and we will be better for it.

God... If we are ever going to win a comp again please make it next year....
You are right - not that many years ago players would be relishing the thought of giving it to Moses physically and making sure he regretted his cowardly sook. But no - these clowns are looking forward " to having a laugh " and exchanging cheeky banter.

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 4:21 pm

diedpretty wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 3:42 pm
shane2801 wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 1:20 pm
I understand Gen Y can be pathetic at the best of times but can you imagine Tommy hearing this if he was the coach? I know Tommy's time has passed but jeez I'd like to get his reaction.

Just when I was coming to terms about Tedesco and Woods leaving they come out with this garbage. I was really looking forward to hopefully seeing us give it to Moses and Parra but now I will feel just as sick watching these two run around. My disgust and hatred for these two know no bounds. The rubbish they have put this club through is really low class. I pray karma bites back in a big way.

Like everyone I just wish this year never happened but hopefully all of this needed to happen and we will be better for it.

God... If we are ever going to win a comp again please make it next year....
You are right - not that many years ago players would be relishing the thought of giving it to Moses physically and making sure he regretted his cowardly sook. But no - these clowns are looking forward " to having a laugh " and exchanging cheeky banter.
I can only imagine the reaction of those old Balmain and Magpie players of the 60s and 70s there would have been no place on the field to hide.He would have been a late "withdrawl" due to bowel issues before the game.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 5:48 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 9:03 am
formerguest wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 8:18 am
gallagher wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 2:12 am
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... xft0p.html

And Teddy thinks Sundays game will be all about having a laugh with Moses.
What's going on with these guys?
I just lost the little motivation that I had for our family to go to the game tomorrow. These maggots have turned me off attending games, so much so that our seats have been left vacant all season after missing the early rounds mostly because of traveling.
Understandable...but I'll be there cheering on the likes of Brooks, Lolohea, Elijah, Lawrence and generation next in Twal and Eisenhuth...

In a way it just highlights the need we had for change..it's not all of a sudden going to turn around and results will be hard fought..but the shift from mates to professional outfit is in the air...

Moses and Parra may well play finals this year and good luck with that..I don't think they will get too far though..cannon fodder for the top sides which in itself will be fun to watch..
It gets worse. Going back to Sydney tomorrow to look for some tiles so scoured around to find the tickets just in case we decide to go, and who is on the front of the cards, Mitchell Moses in our jersey.

kingbrooks

Post by kingbrooks » Sun 23 Jul, 2017 4:58 pm

Give Woods a break.

He said he is jealous Moses is playing finals and hes not, meaning he wishes the Tigers were.

He is actually out there putting in every week and has since he signed with the Dogs. Many players in our past have not always done that.

colmcd

Post by colmcd » Mon 24 Jul, 2017 1:08 pm

I must be the only person on this site who hates this situation.

Woods could have been a club stalwart. Instead we give him Taylor, he picks a greedy manager and we make him captain. He at least did what most props do, run into the opposition and thump them.

We made our own Willie Mason captain... OK he isn't that bad but sheesk. Not captain material, cannot handle the media.

The only reason why I think Cleary has kept him there is that he dosen't have anyone stepping up for the role.

That being said. We don't need to be the "screaming Girlfriend" calling all sorts of vile abuse after Woods. That does not strengthen WT, that just demeans us as fans.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 24 Jul, 2017 7:57 pm

What I want to know is - when Bulldogs sack Des Hasler at the end of this year, replace him before the pre-season and pay him out all after just recently extending his contract and Raylene walking, are the papers going to call the Dogs a "basketcase?"

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 24 Jul, 2017 8:01 pm

Tiger Steve wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 2:33 pm
Players switch clubs - fair enough. I'm disappointed we lost three good players but so be it.
But.......one of Ivan's laws, and a law for anyone who has ever laced on a boot, be the player others want to play with.
I watched Moses very carefully his last 2 games - he tanked. No doubt. He let down 16 team mates on the field by not trying. That's unforgivable.
What I don't understand at all is why he is so easily forgiven. To me, what he did should mean he loses the respect of everyone who knows what it is like to take the field with your mates.
If I were an ex team mate of Moses, I'd want to break him in two, not share a laugh and a beer.
A different breed this generation

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Mon 24 Jul, 2017 8:32 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 24 Jul, 2017 8:01 pm
Tiger Steve wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 2:33 pm
Players switch clubs - fair enough. I'm disappointed we lost three good players but so be it.
But.......one of Ivan's laws, and a law for anyone who has ever laced on a boot, be the player others want to play with.
I watched Moses very carefully his last 2 games - he tanked. No doubt. He let down 16 team mates on the field by not trying. That's unforgivable.
What I don't understand at all is why he is so easily forgiven. To me, what he did should mean he loses the respect of everyone who knows what it is like to take the field with your mates.
If I were an ex team mate of Moses, I'd want to break him in two, not share a laugh and a beer.
A different breed this generation
Dead right Ink. But no generation is immune from Karma. And I think it will hit this younger generation harder than anyone before it. Karma is never beaten.
Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

Spud Murphy

Post by Spud Murphy » Mon 24 Jul, 2017 9:58 pm

kingbrooks wrote:
Sun 23 Jul, 2017 4:58 pm
Give Woods a break.

He said he is jealous Moses is playing finals and hes not, meaning he wishes the Tigers were.

He is actually out there putting in every week and has since he signed with the Dogs. Many players in our past have not always done that.
There's no room for commonsense and objectivity on this forum when it comes to comments about Woods & Tedesco, kingbrooks. Eyes are shut and minds are already made up, unfortunately.

LeichhardtTiger

Post by LeichhardtTiger » Mon 24 Jul, 2017 10:00 pm

jirskyr wrote:
Mon 24 Jul, 2017 7:57 pm
What I want to know is - when Bulldogs sack Des Hasler at the end of this year, replace him before the pre-season and pay him out all after just recently extending his contract and Raylene walking, are the papers going to call the Dogs a "basketcase?"
I think Raylene called it a "Biscuit Kiss"
There are two kinds of people in the world - those that live in Balmain and those that wished they did.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 25 Jul, 2017 1:41 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Mon 24 Jul, 2017 9:58 pm
kingbrooks wrote:
Sun 23 Jul, 2017 4:58 pm
Give Woods a break.

There's no room for commonsense and objectivity on this forum when it comes to comments about Woods & Tedesco, kingbrooks. Eyes are shut and minds are already made up, unfortunately.
Not only Woods and Tedesco I can assure you...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

stryker

Post by stryker » Tue 25 Jul, 2017 3:59 pm

I just wish Woodsy would take that women's wig off and get back to acting like a man.