Woods jealous

Demps

Re: Woods jealous

Post by Demps » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 7:06 am

Absolutely disgraceful and embarrassment.

The deepest circle of hell is reserve for betrayers and mutineers.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 7:54 am

Wood man or Strawman?

I reckon this song is on a perpetual loop when he gets interviewed.
"Quality Stupidity"

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 8:09 am

When the trio were delaying signing their contracts about 12 months ago of course it meant that they were looking elsewhere and the Club tried its best to keep them. We have to get used to that players with a entitlement halo want to play in a GF. Loyalty is a pre 2015 concept.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 8:18 am

gallagher wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 2:12 am
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... xft0p.html

And Teddy thinks Sundays game will be all about having a laugh with Moses.
What's going on with these guys?
I just lost the little motivation that I had for our family to go to the game tomorrow. These maggots have turned me off attending games, so much so that our seats have been left vacant all season after missing the early rounds mostly because of traveling.

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 8:24 am

Looking forward to a fresh start next season, with players who want to be at wests tigers.

One injury could end their careers, then we"ll see who has the laugh. :roll:
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 8:31 am

The universe has a funny way of evening the score. Woods is going to a club on the slide and Tedesco is going to a club where one ACL injury could see him out of there as quickly as he got there. The Roosters and Dogs are merciless when they pay good money that doesn't deliver ROI.
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 9:03 am

formerguest wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 8:18 am
gallagher wrote:

I just lost the little motivation that I had for our family to go to the game tomorrow. These maggots have turned me off attending games, so much so that our seats have been left vacant all season after missing the early rounds mostly because of traveling.
Understandable...but I'll be there cheering on the likes of Brooks, Lolohea, Elijah, Lawrence and generation next in Twal and Eisenhuth...

In a way it just highlights the need we had for change..it's not all of a sudden going to turn around and results will be hard fought..but the shift from mates to professional outfit is in the air...

Moses and Parra may well play finals this year and good luck with that..I don't think they will get too far though..cannon fodder for the top sides which in itself will be fun to watch..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

Earl

Post by Earl » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 9:11 am

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 6:45 am
This just highlites the selfish disloyal attitude owned by some players these days.... My old man woulda kicked my arse for a month if I came out in the media like this.
What an ungrateful turd
It's amazing how these guys talk. They honestly don't seem to even care.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 9:31 am

gallagher wrote:

How's Tedesco's form

"He was happy to have a fresh start and to get away from the Tigers for a bit". What, like you're intending to do next year? And what's this "for a bit" crap. Is he coming back?

willow

Post by willow » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 9:32 am

Missing a Y chromosome.

TCL
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TCL » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 9:46 am

Gee these guys are incredible.

But it's all the way through the NRL. At the end of games players standing around and having a laugh with the opposition after a big loss. Smiles and pats on the back in losing dressing rooms. The game has gone soft.

Maybe rule changes have softened the game and players dont have that venom anymore or maybe the physoclogy of the players is wrong and it's no longer about bleeding for your club and fans or maybe these two at our club and many others are just good old fashion idiots?

Post by 851 » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 10:34 am

If Woods and his so called big 4 mates had not jerked the club around for 6 months with their contracts, he could have been in the 8, and had his mate Mitch happy and playing with him, short memory and no idea
Go hard or go home

Spook

Post by Spook » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 11:23 am

:roll:
gallagher wrote:

I don't think Teddy will be sharing the pad once he joins the Roosters. He will be into a joint at Darlo or Randwick with a soapy starlet in tow, and appearing in the Sunday rag every week at the opening of everything.

Telltails

Post by Telltails » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 11:26 am

Pretty clear the fans and the players are on a whole different wave length when it comes to the NRL these days. You switch clubs you lose fans, and gain new ones. Who would have possibly thought twelve months ago that any WTs fan could contemplate cheering for Josh Reynolds but we will and if his form is bad -- we will rip into him.
Its become cut throat and because of that the players seem far more resolved to maintaining friendships with each other than concerning themselves with the opinions of the fans. And lets be honest fans are the harshest critics and turn on players as soon as their form slips and social media allows us to do it 24/7. - and for some with venom.
Woods and Teddy were pin up boys until they decided to switch clubs - now they are considered the lowest of the low by the WTs fans. Same blokes to their mates which ever club they play for.

kafta

Post by kafta » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 11:35 am

Spook wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 11:23 am
:roll:
gallagher wrote:

I don't think Teddy will be sharing the pad once he joins the Roosters. He will be into a joint at Darlo or Randwick with a soapy starlet in tow, and appearing in the Sunday rag every week at the opening of everything.
Sounds like a sweet deal.

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 1:20 pm

I understand Gen Y can be pathetic at the best of times but can you imagine Tommy hearing this if he was the coach? I know Tommy's time has passed but jeez I'd like to get his reaction.

Just when I was coming to terms about Tedesco and Woods leaving they come out with this garbage. I was really looking forward to hopefully seeing us give it to Moses and Parra but now I will feel just as sick watching these two run around. My disgust and hatred for these two know no bounds. The rubbish they have put this club through is really low class. I pray karma bites back in a big way.

Like everyone I just wish this year never happened but hopefully all of this needed to happen and we will be better for it.

God... If we are ever going to win a comp again please make it next year....
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

Tiger Steve

Post by Tiger Steve » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 2:33 pm

Players switch clubs - fair enough. I'm disappointed we lost three good players but so be it.
But.......one of Ivan's laws, and a law for anyone who has ever laced on a boot, be the player others want to play with.
I watched Moses very carefully his last 2 games - he tanked. No doubt. He let down 16 team mates on the field by not trying. That's unforgivable.
What I don't understand at all is why he is so easily forgiven. To me, what he did should mean he loses the respect of everyone who knows what it is like to take the field with your mates.
If I were an ex team mate of Moses, I'd want to break him in two, not share a laugh and a beer.
“Peanuts! Get ya peanuts - in the shell or sugar coated!” Leichhardt memories.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 3:14 pm

Even if it is really how you feel, keep it to yourself. Fans don't want to be reminded how you are all best buds and football is just a job to you.

Do their managers teach them nothing about handling media?