Woods jealous

innsaneink

Woods jealous

Post by innsaneink » Fri 21 Jul, 2017 9:33 pm

Sorry... Can't find the woods thread.
The sooner this hairy tumour is removed the better... Wouldn't know hard work if it smacked him in his ugly moosh

Aaron Woods has spoken about coming up against former Tigers teammate Mitchell Moses ahead of this weekend's clash between the Tigers and the Eels.

With the Tigers resigned to jostling with the Knights for the wooden spoon and the Eels sitting poised for a top eight finish, there's a stark difference between the two clubs coming into the Sunday afternoon game.

And according to AAP, when Woods was asked if he was jealous of Moses' ladder position at the Eels, he didn't hold back.

"Yeah, definitely," Woods said.

"You always want to be there at the end of the year.

"Mitchell's done a really good job to get himself in that situation with the Parramatta side.

"It's been a lot of hard work for him as well. He just looks like he's more relaxed now. He knows where he's at. He was unsure what was happening here. And they're in the eight as well. They're vying for a shot at the title. Things didn't go too well for him when he was here."

Triple M NRL

Chicken Faced Killa

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Fri 21 Jul, 2017 9:38 pm

This guy is such a moron and has no class. Surely he'd know to say 'of course we'd like to be on the eight but we are going to damage their chances of making it on Sunday'

He should have pointed out that Mitchell had to leave his mates in the middle of the year to get in that position and we know a lot of the boys are hurting from that.

Hbom

Post by Hbom » Fri 21 Jul, 2017 9:38 pm

Fair dinkum. That will do me.

The right answer from Woods was "He left us for dead. He is dead to me."

Milky

Post by Milky » Fri 21 Jul, 2017 9:42 pm

It is what it is

Nelson

Post by Nelson » Fri 21 Jul, 2017 9:45 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Fri 21 Jul, 2017 9:33 pm

"Mitchell's done a really good job to get himself in that situation with the Parramatta side.

"It's been a lot of hard work for him as well.
I'm pretty sure it was the opposite of hard work that got the little turd where he is - doing it for us until we released him.

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Fri 21 Jul, 2017 9:45 pm

Ridonculous

Tacky

Post by Tacky » Fri 21 Jul, 2017 9:54 pm

Who cares. I would just like to forget this whole season and pretend it never happened. Woods is just too dumb to realise what he's saying. He's only got 7 games left and then it will be like he never even played for the Tigers.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer.

momo&medo

Post by momo&medo » Fri 21 Jul, 2017 10:19 pm

The damage Woods, Tedesco and Moses have have done and continue to do to this club through their actions and statements is just plain terrible. I hope karma gets them in the long run.

WT2K

Post by WT2K » Fri 21 Jul, 2017 10:25 pm

You would think he'd keep his mouth shut...
:sign:

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by jadtiger » Fri 21 Jul, 2017 10:56 pm

You cant put brains into cement monuments

prattenparkchild

Post by prattenparkchild » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 2:00 am

And yet we still continue with the clueless one as captain of the team for the remainder of the season. I dont care about his playing on for the team until seasons end, but its these destructive, thoughtless, non thinking thought bubble comments by the man thats supposed to be leading our team that irks me and must just as much irk those playing alongside him. Take the captaincy off him, give it to someone who represents the cub and the team well, Lawrence, Taylor etc and keep him away from officially speaking for the team and club.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 2:03 am

He might as well get use to it. The Dogs won't be much better next year. And to a nicer guy, it could not happen.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 2:06 am

prattenparkchild wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 2:00 am
And yet we still continue with the clueless one as captain of the team for the remainder of the season. I dont care about his playing on for the team until seasons end, but its these destructive, thoughtless, non thinking thought bubble comments by the man thats supposed to be leading our team that irks me and must just as much irk those playing alongside him. Take the captaincy off him, give it to someone who represents the cub and the team well, Lawrence, Taylor etc and keep him away from officially speaking for the team and club.
It will be a breath of fresh air once we have a captain who is somewhat eloquent and doesn't make a fool of himself every time he speaks.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 2:12 am

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... xft0p.html

And Teddy thinks Sundays game will be all about having a laugh with Moses.
What's going on with these guys?

hugh1954

Post by hugh1954 » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 6:03 am

I think it in some ways it comes down to the old rivalry between teams being watered down by money and the ease of moving between clubs, now with the big money on offer it in some way becomes a nice day out with your old friends and yes i want to win BUT hell if we don,t we will try harder next week and give all the old stock answers as to why you didn't win just after cuddling your old team mates on other teams.
Maybe next year without Woods we can pick a strong Captain who brings a killer win attitude into the team from the opening game and turn around this culture of a win and a loss are not much different to each other.

Roar Power

Post by Roar Power » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 6:40 am

Unfortunately its turning out that both Woods and Tedesco were born with very little between the ears.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 6:45 am

This just highlites the selfish disloyal attitude owned by some players these days.... My old man woulda kicked my arse for a month if I came out in the media like this.
What an ungrateful turd

Roar Power

Post by Roar Power » Sat 22 Jul, 2017 6:48 am

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 22 Jul, 2017 6:45 am
This just highlites the selfish disloyal attitude owned by some players these days.... My old man woulda kicked my arse for a month if I came out in the media like this.
What an ungrateful turd
He will be the doggies problem soon....and I don't see them in the 8 next year.