Cleary u got what u deserved.

The Old Fox
Member
Member
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun 09 Jul, 2017 5:33 pm

Re: Cleary u got what u deserved.

Post by The Old Fox » Fri 28 Jul, 2017 9:49 am

TigerTiger wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 8:21 am
The Old Fox wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 6:45 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 5:19 am
Not on his own, but he would have been a big part of it. I think it was more that they were sick of all the drama that was going on and on for years,. I don't think that their leaving was a result of just one incident or one person.leading to that
It was more likely a result of the constant distractions that was ingrained in the club
I also think that Cleary was a season too late, and had he or another proven Coach been appointed last year, the result mayhave been different.

An off season under someone who they could have confidence in , may have been enough to repair some of the damage of the previous years.
In Woodsies case, he was probably pissed off that week after week he was left to carry a popgun pack of forwards , hardly the way to prolong a career.

As for your statement about marquee players, what was the source of the information
That that came from.
You made the statement, not me. Not up to me to prove anything
Maybe it just means that most clubs treat their Marquee players much better than we do so they don't want to leave.
Or maybe they just "love the club" :lol:

Good point GT, I was basically speculating the same point of view as you on another thread. There would have been a number of reasons these guys would have left most likely they lost confidence in the club and to a degree Taylor himself..What was behind the Sacking of Taylor?... was it an effort behind closed doors to keep there Marquee players or was it unrelated? I personally think Woods and Tedesco made their minds up to go at the end of 2016 for such reasons as you have stated, If Woods was sincere about his comment over Cleary, what he is depicting is the difference between an average coach and as you stated a great coach in Cleary.. It's all about getting your players to put in a 101 percent effort and only the best coaches can extract that from them.
I think it's pretty clear why all 3 left. They saw what happened with Robbie, saw how the club "treated him with disrespect", wanting to sack him, pressuring him to go, all that stuff, and the 3 players thought "well, if that's how WT treat their best players, I don't want that to be me"...

I am not re-opening the Robbie can of worms here, yes WT handled all that stuff badly, no more needs to be said about it. But that's why I think those 3 all decided to go.

Interesting that (Brooks aside) the three of them all left when they felt pushed. When Moses was told he was not #1 priority and when Woods and Ted were given a deadline, they all instantly had somewhere to go.

They knew they were leaving, and I bet they talked about it together. Poor mentality from them with no loyalty to the club, but they just saw perceived injustices in how the club treats it's players and they didn't want it to happen to them.

Good on Brooks for NOT bowing to peer pressure.
That's right, it's just like us with our jobs, we sometimes get the cranks with the boss or don't like the way the place is run, but we don't always come out and make it public however we do talk about among fellow workers the footballers are just the same..I don't believe they left because the money wasn't enough except in Moses case, he was all about the money. Woods and Teddy walked away long before Taylor resigned just not on the record. I actually think sacking Taylor was a ploy to get them to stay.


Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2020
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Fri 28 Jul, 2017 3:29 pm

Geo. wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 8:33 am
Mind boggling...the scapegoat for Farah's removal was himself removed..A new Coach was put in place with the future direction of the Club assured ..the word Stability they were craving yet still choose to leave without giving much of a chance ..yeah not buying it..
They just didn't want to be here. I think it has nothing at all to do with Robbie getting shafted. If anything I think they were right behind that.

They wanted their life coach and their masseuse and all sorts of other drivel.

They also lie.

Them leaving is the best thing that could have happened to the club.

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5498
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Fri 28 Jul, 2017 3:35 pm

Earl wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 3:29 pm
Geo. wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 8:33 am
Mind boggling...the scapegoat for Farah's removal was himself removed..A new Coach was put in place with the future direction of the Club assured ..the word Stability they were craving yet still choose to leave without giving much of a chance ..yeah not buying it..
They just didn't want to be here. I think it has nothing at all to do with Robbie getting shafted. If anything I think they were right behind that.

They wanted their life coach and their masseuse and all sorts of other drivel.

They also lie.

Them leaving is the best thing that could have happened to the club.
At the end of the day,it doesnt matter what we think or speculate on what has happened,we are now in a position to become a very competative and stable club.....with a much improved culture.....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2408
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 9:33 am

Geo. wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 8:33 am
Mind boggling...the scapegoat for Farah's removal was himself removed..A new Coach was put in place with the future direction of the Club assured ..the word Stability they were craving yet still choose to leave without giving much of a chance ..yeah not buying it..
Yes Geo, but stability is just another promise among many of the promises they were given in past years. They just got tired of waiting for the promises to become a reality. Have they jumped too early? Perhaps - time will tell, but I can understand why they wanted to go now.

It's just a job like any other, except for these guys time is of the essence and they have to make decisions to try and better their careers a lot faster than the rest of us might have to. You don't see any 40 year old NRL players running around! If you've tried your best for years, but you're not happy in the environment of the workplace because management is unstable, the company is not performing well and they keep promising things they never seem able to deliver, then sometimes you just have to make a decision to look for a better job. It's nothing sinister, it's just life.

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22675
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 9:43 am

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 9:33 am
Geo. wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 8:33 am
Mind boggling...the scapegoat for Farah's removal was himself removed..A new Coach was put in place with the future direction of the Club assured ..the word Stability they were craving yet still choose to leave without giving much of a chance ..yeah not buying it..
Yes Geo, but stability is just another promise among many of the promises they were given in past years. They just got tired of waiting for the promises to become a reality. Have they jumped too early? Perhaps - time will tell, but I can understand why they wanted to go now.

It's just a job like any other, except for these guys time is of the essence and they have to make decisions to try and better their careers a lot faster than the rest of us might have to. You don't see any 40 year old NRL players running around! If you've tried your best for years, but you're not happy in the environment of the workplace because management is unstable, the company is not performing well and they keep promising things they never seem able to deliver, then sometimes you just have to make a decision to look for a better job. It's nothing sinister, it's just life.
And now our fake captain is going to a club with even less stability. Wonder how he feels.


bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2869
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 9:49 am

TigerTiger wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 8:21 am
The Old Fox wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 6:45 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 5:19 am
Not on his own, but he would have been a big part of it. I think it was more that they were sick of all the drama that was going on and on for years,. I don't think that their leaving was a result of just one incident or one person.leading to that
It was more likely a result of the constant distractions that was ingrained in the club
I also think that Cleary was a season too late, and had he or another proven Coach been appointed last year, the result mayhave been different.

An off season under someone who they could have confidence in , may have been enough to repair some of the damage of the previous years.
In Woodsies case, he was probably pissed off that week after week he was left to carry a popgun pack of forwards , hardly the way to prolong a career.

As for your statement about marquee players, what was the source of the information
That that came from.
You made the statement, not me. Not up to me to prove anything
Maybe it just means that most clubs treat their Marquee players much better than we do so they don't want to leave.
Or maybe they just "love the club" :lol:

Good point GT, I was basically speculating the same point of view as you on another thread. There would have been a number of reasons these guys would have left most likely they lost confidence in the club and to a degree Taylor himself..What was behind the Sacking of Taylor?... was it an effort behind closed doors to keep there Marquee players or was it unrelated? I personally think Woods and Tedesco made their minds up to go at the end of 2016 for such reasons as you have stated, If Woods was sincere about his comment over Cleary, what he is depicting is the difference between an average coach and as you stated a great coach in Cleary.. It's all about getting your players to put in a 101 percent effort and only the best coaches can extract that from them.
I think it's pretty clear why all 3 left. They saw what happened with Robbie, saw how the club "treated him with disrespect", wanting to sack him, pressuring him to go, all that stuff, and the 3 players thought "well, if that's how WT treat their best players, I don't want that to be me"...

I am not re-opening the Robbie can of worms here, yes WT handled all that stuff badly, no more needs to be said about it. But that's why I think those 3 all decided to go.

Interesting that (Brooks aside) the three of them all left when they felt pushed. When Moses was told he was not #1 priority and when Woods and Ted were given a deadline, they all instantly had somewhere to go.

They knew they were leaving, and I bet they talked about it together. Poor mentality from them with no loyalty to the club, but they just saw perceived injustices in how the club treats it's players and they didn't want it to happen to them.

Good on Brooks for NOT bowing to peer pressure.
A Friend at work who's sister works with the Roosters said that Teddy had already signed with them BEFORE Ivan put a deadline on them.

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2020
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 10:18 am

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 9:33 am
Geo. wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 8:33 am
Mind boggling...the scapegoat for Farah's removal was himself removed..A new Coach was put in place with the future direction of the Club assured ..the word Stability they were craving yet still choose to leave without giving much of a chance ..yeah not buying it..
Yes Geo, but stability is just another promise among many of the promises they were given in past years. They just got tired of waiting for the promises to become a reality. Have they jumped too early? Perhaps - time will tell, but I can understand why they wanted to go now.

It's just a job like any other, except for these guys time is of the essence and they have to make decisions to try and better their careers a lot faster than the rest of us might have to. You don't see any 40 year old NRL players running around! If you've tried your best for years, but you're not happy in the environment of the workplace because management is unstable, the company is not performing well and they keep promising things they never seem able to deliver, then sometimes you just have to make a decision to look for a better job. It's nothing sinister, it's just life.
I honestly don't think that you have any idea about loyalty or even sport. You seem to equate a job where you go to earn money and pay the bills to playing for your local footy team in the big comp.

The good thing is that most players don't have the same opinion as you do.

As for stability I honestly think that is another issue that is completely subjective. Are we really an unstable club ? Coaches get sacked. Coaches that don't perform get sacked. It's a part of first grade rugby league. Are the rorters less stable than us because they sacked SKD and they appear to have a drug culture at their club ?

These players that you seem to think have done nothing wrong and are just looking out for themselves to me are the lowest of the low and I wish them the worst in life.

What would be great though is if you could just drop sticking up for them and badmouthing the club when the club did everything possible (within sane limits) to retain these guys.

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2020
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 10:20 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 9:49 am
A Friend at work who's sister works with the Roosters said that Teddy had already signed with them BEFORE Ivan put a deadline on them.
Of course he had. The guy has no integrity. He lies constantly. He was always going to leave because he feels he is hard done by.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2408
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 10:57 am

Earl wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 10:18 am
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 9:33 am
Geo. wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 8:33 am
Mind boggling...the scapegoat for Farah's removal was himself removed..A new Coach was put in place with the future direction of the Club assured ..the word Stability they were craving yet still choose to leave without giving much of a chance ..yeah not buying it..
Yes Geo, but stability is just another promise among many of the promises they were given in past years. They just got tired of waiting for the promises to become a reality. Have they jumped too early? Perhaps - time will tell, but I can understand why they wanted to go now.

It's just a job like any other, except for these guys time is of the essence and they have to make decisions to try and better their careers a lot faster than the rest of us might have to. You don't see any 40 year old NRL players running around! If you've tried your best for years, but you're not happy in the environment of the workplace because management is unstable, the company is not performing well and they keep promising things they never seem able to deliver, then sometimes you just have to make a decision to look for a better job. It's nothing sinister, it's just life.
I honestly don't think that you have any idea about loyalty or even sport. You seem to equate a job where you go to earn money and pay the bills to playing for your local footy team in the big comp.

The good thing is that most players don't have the same opinion as you do.

As for stability I honestly think that is another issue that is completely subjective. Are we really an unstable club ? Coaches get sacked. Coaches that don't perform get sacked. It's a part of first grade rugby league. Are the rorters less stable than us because they sacked SKD and they appear to have a drug culture at their club ?

These players that you seem to think have done nothing wrong and are just looking out for themselves to me are the lowest of the low and I wish them the worst in life.

What would be great though is if you could just drop sticking up for them and badmouthing the club when the club did everything possible (within sane limits) to retain these guys.

You keep telling me I have no idea about anything purely because I have a different opinion from you. I guess you know everything then, congratulations. It must be great being God.

I've said all I'm saying on the matter and I will stand by my opinion. If you wish to continue crying in your milk like a two year old and jumping on every person who posts a different perspective on this, that's your perogative. It would be great though if you could just grow up a bit and stop viewing a couple of football players in the same vein as you would murderers, rapists and political dictators. Some perspective on life would go a long way.

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2020
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 1:12 pm

Spud - I couldn't care less that you have a different opinion to me. What I can't stand is that way you make out the three morons that are leaving us are somehow right to act like dogs.

I'm also not crying about anything at all. You are the one who consistently brings it up. I can't wait for them to leave. I'm stoked they are gone and I want them out of here as quickly as possible.

My perspective on life is great as well. I have no idea why you think differently.

Pawsandclaws
Member
Member
Posts: 3207
Joined: Sat 20 Jun, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 2:56 pm

Earl wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 10:20 am
bathursttiger wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 9:49 am
A Friend at work who's sister works with the Roosters said that Teddy had already signed with them BEFORE Ivan put a deadline on them.
Of course he had. The guy has no integrity. He lies constantly. He was always going to leave because he feels he is hard done by.
I think the Club well knew it and the deadline was nothing more than to end the farce.

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 6:53 pm

Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 9:33 am
Geo. wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 8:33 am
Mind boggling...the scapegoat for Farah's removal was himself removed..A new Coach was put in place with the future direction of the Club assured ..the word Stability they were craving yet still choose to leave without giving much of a chance ..yeah not buying it..
Yes Geo, but stability is just another promise among many of the promises they were given in past years. They just got tired of waiting for the promises to become a reality. Have they jumped too early? Perhaps - time will tell, but I can understand why they wanted to go now.

It's just a job like any other, except for these guys time is of the essence and they have to make decisions to try and better their careers a lot faster than the rest of us might have to. You don't see any 40 year old NRL players running around! If you've tried your best for years, but you're not happy in the environment of the workplace because management is unstable, the company is not performing well and they keep promising things they never seem able to deliver, then sometimes you just have to make a decision to look for a better job. It's nothing sinister, it's just life.
That might be well and good if they blamed management for their decisions. Instead Moses threw his toys out of the cot and played the mental illness card publicaly whilst tanking games. Ted lied and lied whilst blaming his collegues and has played all season like he doesnt rate any of them as first grade talent all the while talking up the roosters. As for our courageous captain, he used every medium possible to slam the club and kick it whilst it was down, never backed his coach or ex captain, showed deplorable leadership traits and left those under his captaincy hanging.

Dont forget, all three pieces of filth also dragged negotiations out for 6 months causing instability in the playing group which may still deliver the spoon and depriving the club some opportunities to sign top talent to replace them with. We have got rid of one dog. Its now time to get rid of the other two.

User avatar
Russta
Member
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon 22 Aug, 2011 10:22 pm
Location: Kingaroy, Qld

Post by Russta » Sat 29 Jul, 2017 11:40 pm

stryker wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 6:53 pm
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 9:33 am
Geo. wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 8:33 am
Mind boggling...the scapegoat for Farah's removal was himself removed..A new Coach was put in place with the future direction of the Club assured ..the word Stability they were craving yet still choose to leave without giving much of a chance ..yeah not buying it..
Yes Geo, but stability is just another promise among many of the promises they were given in past years. They just got tired of waiting for the promises to become a reality. Have they jumped too early? Perhaps - time will tell, but I can understand why they wanted to go now.

It's just a job like any other, except for these guys time is of the essence and they have to make decisions to try and better their careers a lot faster than the rest of us might have to. You don't see any 40 year old NRL players running around! If you've tried your best for years, but you're not happy in the environment of the workplace because management is unstable, the company is not performing well and they keep promising things they never seem able to deliver, then sometimes you just have to make a decision to look for a better job. It's nothing sinister, it's just life.
That might be well and good if they blamed management for their decisions. Instead Moses threw his toys out of the cot and played the mental illness card publicaly whilst tanking games. Ted lied and lied whilst blaming his collegues and has played all season like he doesnt rate any of them as first grade talent all the while talking up the roosters. As for our courageous captain, he used every medium possible to slam the club and kick it whilst it was down, never backed his coach or ex captain, showed deplorable leadership traits and left those under his captaincy hanging.

Dont forget, all three pieces of filth also dragged negotiations out for 6 months causing instability in the playing group which may still deliver the spoon and depriving the club some opportunities to sign top talent to replace them with. We have got rid of one dog. Its now time to get rid of the other two.
Well said.

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6396
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 6:27 am

bathursttiger wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 9:49 am
TigerTiger wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 8:21 am
The Old Fox wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 6:45 am
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 5:19 am
Not on his own, but he would have been a big part of it. I think it was more that they were sick of all the drama that was going on and on for years,. I don't think that their leaving was a result of just one incident or one person.leading to that
It was more likely a result of the constant distractions that was ingrained in the club
I also think that Cleary was a season too late, and had he or another proven Coach been appointed last year, the result mayhave been different.

An off season under someone who they could have confidence in , may have been enough to repair some of the damage of the previous years.
In Woodsies case, he was probably pissed off that week after week he was left to carry a popgun pack of forwards , hardly the way to prolong a career.

As for your statement about marquee players, what was the source of the information
That that came from.
You made the statement, not me. Not up to me to prove anything
Maybe it just means that most clubs treat their Marquee players much better than we do so they don't want to leave.
Or maybe they just "love the club" :lol:

Good point GT, I was basically speculating the same point of view as you on another thread. There would have been a number of reasons these guys would have left most likely they lost confidence in the club and to a degree Taylor himself..What was behind the Sacking of Taylor?... was it an effort behind closed doors to keep there Marquee players or was it unrelated? I personally think Woods and Tedesco made their minds up to go at the end of 2016 for such reasons as you have stated, If Woods was sincere about his comment over Cleary, what he is depicting is the difference between an average coach and as you stated a great coach in Cleary.. It's all about getting your players to put in a 101 percent effort and only the best coaches can extract that from them.
I think it's pretty clear why all 3 left. They saw what happened with Robbie, saw how the club "treated him with disrespect", wanting to sack him, pressuring him to go, all that stuff, and the 3 players thought "well, if that's how WT treat their best players, I don't want that to be me"...

I am not re-opening the Robbie can of worms here, yes WT handled all that stuff badly, no more needs to be said about it. But that's why I think those 3 all decided to go.

Interesting that (Brooks aside) the three of them all left when they felt pushed. When Moses was told he was not #1 priority and when Woods and Ted were given a deadline, they all instantly had somewhere to go.

They knew they were leaving, and I bet they talked about it together. Poor mentality from them with no loyalty to the club, but they just saw perceived injustices in how the club treats it's players and they didn't want it to happen to them.

Good on Brooks for NOT bowing to peer pressure.
A Friend at work who's sister works with the Roosters said that Teddy had already signed with them BEFORE Ivan put a deadline on them.
Well now that we have a source like that, We can all relax, and be confident that we have "the Real Story". :D

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6396
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 6:59 am

Earl wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 10:18 am
Spud Murphy wrote:
Sat 29 Jul, 2017 9:33 am
Geo. wrote:
Fri 28 Jul, 2017 8:33 am
Mind boggling...the scapegoat for Farah's removal was himself removed..A new Coach was put in place with the future direction of the Club assured ..the word Stability they were craving yet still choose to leave without giving much of a chance ..yeah not buying it..
Yes Geo, but stability is just another promise among many of the promises they were given in past years. They just got tired of waiting for the promises to become a reality. Have they jumped too early? Perhaps - time will tell, but I can understand why they wanted to go now.

It's just a job like any other, except for these guys time is of the essence and they have to make decisions to try and better their careers a lot faster than the rest of us might have to. You don't see any 40 year old NRL players running around! If you've tried your best for years, but you're not happy in the environment of the workplace because management is unstable, the company is not performing well and they keep promising things they never seem able to deliver, then sometimes you just have to make a decision to look for a better job. It's nothing sinister, it's just life.
I honestly don't think that you have any idea about loyalty or even sport. You seem to equate a job where you go to earn money and pay the bills to playing for your local footy team in the big comp.

The good thing is that most players don't have the same opinion as you do.

As for stability I honestly think that is another issue that is completely subjective. Are we really an unstable club ? Coaches get sacked. Coaches that don't perform get sacked. It's a part of first grade rugby league. Are the rorters less stable than us because they sacked SKD and they appear to have a drug culture at their club ?

These players that you seem to think have done nothing wrong and are just looking out for themselves to me are the lowest of the low and I wish them the worst in life.

What would be great though is if you could just drop sticking up for them and badmouthing the club when the club did everything possible (within sane limits) to retain these guys.

The days of "a local football team" are long gone , and loyalty in a professional sport
Went very soon aftert it.
There are a few here who keep using the loyalty call when it suits them, but turn a blind eye when it doesn't.
No player willleave a club if he's happy and treated well by the club, and is paid what he believes he's worth..

People who call them childish names because they Don't do what we want them to do, are the ones that don't have a clue about professional sport
And as for loyalty, Please..... give it a bone!! Except in a very few cases . It doesn't exist once a contract runs out( ( at least for the ones that haven't been already been broken)
And that's about all we can expect .
When a contract finishes, players ( and clubs) can do whatever they want to do, in whatever way they want to do it.
Players would be fools to worry about what fans think about them and what they do.
That's been proven recently bysome of our own supporters, in the way they have turned feral
When they have no real idea about what has actually gone on between both Club and Players.

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 10:59 am

^ neither do you but it doesnt cease your innane ramblings.

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2020
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 12:46 pm

I think Stryker means insane ramblings.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29584
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 30 Jul, 2017 12:51 pm

Earl wrote:
Sun 30 Jul, 2017 12:46 pm
I think Stryker means insane ramblings.
Same thing just about

Post Reply