**Live Game Thread**

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7006
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 97 times

Re: **Live Game Thread**

Unread post by hobbo » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:58 pm

Can we play the Roosters on Wednesday night ?
Just to get it out the way so we can enjoy our weekend !
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !


User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 16241
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 158 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:58 pm

MWZ will be fine as a depth player next year, he won't start the season so no need to get wound up.
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

User avatar
TIGER
Member
Member
Posts: 2406
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:40 am
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 27 times

Unread post by TIGER » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:58 pm

I have to ask the question because it's happening too often to ignore now (you might have noticed I mention it a bit). Why is Brooks not kicking on the last when we're on the attack?

User avatar
ku5tom
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 756
Joined: Thu 06 Apr, 2017 2:57 pm
Location: Tweed Heads
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by ku5tom » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:59 pm

Our 5th tackle options are horrible when we get a good result its just luck.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7006
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 97 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:59 pm

stryker wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:55 pm
Who is the clown wearing 16 for us?
Chee Kam
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !


User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3101
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:00 pm

ku5tom wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:59 pm
Our 5th tackle options are horrible when we get a good result its just luck.
has been the same for most year
Nothing new here

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 16241
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains
Has liked: 78 times
Been liked: 158 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:00 pm

Not sure Tiger. The one he stabbed in we scored off so I'm at a loss to understand why.
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:00 pm

willow wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:57 pm
stryker wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:55 pm
Who is the clown wearing 16 for us?
Chee-Kam
Ah ok cheers. Needs a fire lit under his backside, very ordinary.

Aceshigh
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri 21 Apr, 2017 6:42 pm
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by Aceshigh » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:01 pm

Wot a bunch of softies we are , we miss a tackle and lie on the ground and watch the try get scored , our outside backs are rubbish , our halfback is rubbish , its a long way back from here

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3101
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:03 pm

they are finding us out with the cut out passes

Hoping Cleary noticed it too and works to counter it

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3101
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:04 pm

stryker wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:00 pm
willow wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:57 pm
stryker wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:55 pm
Who is the clown wearing 16 for us?
Chee-Kam
Ah ok cheers. Needs a fire lit under his backside, very ordinary.
He is good off the bench as mr fix up but surely not a 80 min player
No way a starter IMO

Spacecub
Member
Member
Posts: 292
Joined: Sun 23 Apr, 2017 5:30 pm
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Spacecub » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:04 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:58 pm
MWZ will be fine as a depth player next year, he won't start the season so no need to get wound up.
What wingers have we signed bogan...there were a few good ones available but cleary went for rejects

TigersBusDriver
Member
Member
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon 24 Apr, 2017 9:24 pm
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 40 times

Unread post by TigersBusDriver » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:06 pm

Spacecub wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:57 pm
TIGER wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:53 pm
MWZ just demonstrated he's not FG material, he had a good shot both times on Uate and just got owned
So why did we sign him...nothing will ever change at this joint
There's something called depth. He won't be in FG next year, and you know that damn well so stop whinging. Cleary can't just sign a superstar winger halfway through the season, we're building for 2018-2019, this season's over.

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3101
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander
Has liked: 35 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:09 pm

Spacecub wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:04 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:58 pm
MWZ will be fine as a depth player next year, he won't start the season so no need to get wound up.
What wingers have we signed bogan...there were a few good ones available but cleary went for rejects
Dont worry, we have signed the Savior... BENJI MARSHALL

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 2594
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 85 times

Unread post by Harvey » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:11 pm

This could get ugly

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 7006
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 97 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:11 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:09 pm
Spacecub wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:04 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:58 pm
MWZ will be fine as a depth player next year, he won't start the season so no need to get wound up.
What wingers have we signed bogan...there were a few good ones available but cleary went for rejects
Dont worry, we have signed the Savior... BENJI MARSHALL
:roll:
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10791
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns
Has liked: 24 times
Been liked: 142 times

Unread post by stryker » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:11 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:04 pm
stryker wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:00 pm
willow wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:57 pm
stryker wrote:
Sun 13 Aug, 2017 4:55 pm
Who is the clown wearing 16 for us?
Chee-Kam
Ah ok cheers. Needs a fire lit under his backside, very ordinary.
He is good off the bench as mr fix up but surely not a 80 min player
No way a starter IMO
Almost walking the ball up, zero effort post contact, easily beaten laterally, no urgency to stay alive on the inside, weak defence...he is having a great game.

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30434
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 86 times

Unread post by willow » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 5:13 pm

McIlwrick gone for the day.

Post Reply

Return to “Round 23: Wests Tigers vs Manly Sea Eagles”