I Bring Tidings Of Great Joy!

shane2801
Member
Member
Posts: 844
Joined: Wed 18 May, 2011 8:05 pm

I Bring Tidings Of Great Joy!

Post by shane2801 » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:32 am

We will win tomorrow. Once in a blue moon I get this weird feeling and I am rarely wrong. I can't explain it. I will say though it has alot to do with Newcastle's win last night. Watch this space...
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!


Nelson
Member
Member
Posts: 3306
Joined: Sat 31 Oct, 2015 11:17 am

Post by Nelson » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:44 am

shane2801 wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:32 am
We will win tomorrow. Once in a blue moon I get this weird feeling and I am rarely wrong. I can't explain it. I will say though it has alot to do with Newcastle's win last night. Watch this space...
I'm gonna go and drop $50 on Manly 13+...

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5473
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:50 am

Nelson wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:44 am
shane2801 wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:32 am
We will win tomorrow. Once in a blue moon I get this weird feeling and I am rarely wrong. I can't explain it. I will say though it has alot to do with Newcastle's win last night. Watch this space...
I'm gonna go and drop $50 on Manly 13+...
keep your money Nelson,Im getting a very good feeling for the game and the Tiges will be the winners...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22434
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:54 am

Wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:54 am

I have no confidence in this game at all.


TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5473
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 9:07 am

Earl wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:54 am
I have no confidence in this game at all.
come on Earl,dont drop the lip yet...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Earl
Member
Member
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sat 18 Feb, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Earl » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 9:42 am

TrueTiger wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 9:07 am
Earl wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:54 am
I have no confidence in this game at all.
come on Earl,dont drop the lip yet...
I want to win. I just think that this is going to be tough.

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5473
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 10:05 am

Earl wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 9:42 am
TrueTiger wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 9:07 am
Earl wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:54 am
I have no confidence in this game at all.
come on Earl,dont drop the lip yet...
I want to win. I just think that this is going to be tough.
It will be Earl,but remember we almost beat them last time except for some clinical errors,this time its at the old girl and we can beat them there,Manly don't play that well at LO...lets hope our team can come up with the goods,they have been improving in recent weeks and as seen last night anything can happen in the NRL arena...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

User avatar
Tacky
Member
Member
Posts: 2712
Joined: Sun 26 Mar, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Tacky » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 10:36 am

I thought we'd signed Benji from the thread title, then I find it's some whackjob psychic trying to hustle me. Probably works for Sportsbet.
Pres. MCK fan club

MCK fan club members: VP hobbo. Spud Murphy. WestsBenTigers. wt01. TigerKapa. TigersBusDriver. Clearyweareone. kh_canada. sheer64. Magpie Magic. tigermac88. LeichhardtTiger. beachtiger. TSupps05. underdog. rex2ce. teddy23. Tigerdon. willow. TrueTiger. tigerbenji. Balmainbred. hank37w. criwdfluffer. Ken Y.

Spud Murphy
Member
Member
Posts: 2345
Joined: Sat 13 May, 2017 5:04 pm
Location: Third Heaven

Post by Spud Murphy » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 11:21 am

Earl wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:54 am
I have no confidence in this game at all.
Lol me neither! Manly have too much at stake to drop this game, much like Penrith last week and I think their recent mini form slump has shocked them back into playing better than ever. I'm sure the boys will give a good account of themselves throughout, but will eventually be run over by a team with more attacking firepower that is still well and truly in the finals hunt.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29261
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 12:19 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:32 am
We will win tomorrow. Once in a blue moon I get this weird feeling and I am rarely wrong. I can't explain it. I will say though it has alot to do with Newcastle's win last night. Watch this space...
I get this weird feeling too about Brooks on the 5th tackle in the oppositions 20...
Its called diahorrea

tigerbenji
Member
Member
Posts: 2326
Joined: Thu 03 Mar, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by tigerbenji » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 1:01 pm

I think we can win as well, Will have a good lash @ the $3.

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2768
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 1:55 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 12:19 pm
shane2801 wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:32 am
We will win tomorrow. Once in a blue moon I get this weird feeling and I am rarely wrong. I can't explain it. I will say though it has alot to do with Newcastle's win last night. Watch this space...
I get this weird feeling too about Brooks on the 5th tackle in the oppositions 20...
Its called diahorrea
Imodium is good for that Ink.

User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4760
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Post by westTAHger » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 3:04 pm

Damn, I read the topic title, and thought Manly aren't going to turn up and forfeit...
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

User avatar
swag tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2506
Joined: Wed 11 Nov, 2015 2:58 pm
Location: tiger island

Post by swag tiger » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 3:33 pm

All the games i have been to without my dad at this ground we have won and i am going without my dad tomorrow. If that is not a sign i don't know what is. :D :)
I have family in Balmain and the Western suburbs so i guess that makes me a Balmain Westie

Winner of FIFA world cup LMS 2018 Winner of WTF Draft 2

goldcoast tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 6308
Joined: Sat 12 Apr, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 6:18 pm

I spent yesterday and most of today in Hospital, and when I saw this, I thought I must have some left over Anasthetic in my system.

matchball
Member
Member
Posts: 1710
Joined: Tue 18 Nov, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by matchball » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 7:46 pm

If we get done by 20 points or more it's all over.
Award us the wooden thing and jam it in our collective ass.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29261
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 8:27 pm

matchball wrote:
Sat 12 Aug, 2017 7:46 pm
If we get done by 20 points or more it's all over.
Award us the wooden thing and jam it in our collective ass.
So that's why you made the spoon thread

Post Reply