2010 NRL Premiership ODDS....

tiga4eva

Re: 2010 NRL Premiership ODDS....

Post by tiga4eva » Sun 03 Jan, 2010 6:06 pm

If Lote is announced i think we'll come in to about $11.00. I'm on at 15.00 and 13.00 i'll wait til Rd 10-11 and see if i'll give us another hit. Since 2000 we have generally been tipped to run last,the bookies are fair judges and they have us to run about 6th....good sign for us.

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Fri 08 Jan, 2010 1:20 pm

benjibrotown wrote:If you are thinking of betting on tigers to in the comp take your money to Centrebet were you can get $16

A few people have. They are into $14 on Centrebet now. I thought I'd better get on too.

tiger rat

Post by tiger rat » Fri 08 Jan, 2010 5:35 pm

do you have to bet on line with these betting agencies ?can i go to the local T.A.B and place a bet on the tigers to win the comp in the next couple of days ?

Buckets of blood

Post by Buckets of blood » Sat 09 Jan, 2010 10:59 am

tiger rat wrote:do you have to bet on line with these betting agencies ?can i go to the local T.A.B and place a bet on the tigers to win the comp in the next couple of days ?

Yes.
WTs, $13.00

http://www.tab.com.au/Sports/Betting/Pl ... tingType=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

tiger rat

Post by tiger rat » Sat 09 Jan, 2010 5:21 pm

if i place a bet with the T.A.B and put $50 at $13 to win $750. and in a weeks time or more the price for the tigers drifts into say $8 do i still get $13 for them ?

tiger sean

Post by tiger sean » Sat 09 Jan, 2010 8:59 pm

tiger rat wrote:if i place a bet with the T.A.B and put $50 at $13 to win $750. and in a weeks time or more the price for the tigers drifts into say $8 do i still get $13 for them ?
you sure do.

Centaur

Post by Centaur » Sun 10 Jan, 2010 4:44 am

tiger sean wrote:
tiger rat wrote:if i place a bet with the T.A.B and put $50 at $13 to win $750. and in a weeks time or more the price for the tigers drifts into say $8 do i still get $13 for them ?
you sure do.
Don't follow the same rule if you ever get into the races though...you have to deal with price flucuations unless you get on fixed odds.

tiger rat

Post by tiger rat » Sun 10 Jan, 2010 8:55 am

thanx for the tip.

Footy Head Goodness

Post by Footy Head Goodness » Wed 13 Jan, 2010 4:27 pm

quintus wrote:I'm hot to trot. Because you are in Sydney (I presume) and I'm not, I will leave it up to you to formulate a plan whereby both cheques are held in safe custody until payout time. I prefer they be held by a bank but will consider other safe options. I like a punter who is confident and who has already stated twice that he will take my $1000 (chewing gum money). I don't put mug bets on anything so may I say that if it happens that I collect it will give me much pleasure in pocketing your $24000. Good luck. :supporter:
$25,000 actually but im happy to trim it to $24,000 if you want. Just let me know if you want more than the $1000 on them seeing as though its chewing gum money only. Maybe throw your coffee sipping money in there as well.

Ill set up a bank account fixed term deposit for 6 months whereby ill place $25,000 in and you place $1000. Dual signing to withdraw. Winner takes $26,000. We split the interest at a rate of 25/1 to cover the interest payments it will cost me to not have that money in my home loan.

Let me know what you think.

Footy Head Goodness

Post by Footy Head Goodness » Wed 13 Jan, 2010 4:29 pm

quintus wrote:
quintus wrote:I'm hot to trot. Because you are in Sydney (I presume) and I'm not, I will leave it up to you to formulate a plan whereby both cheques are held in safe custody until payout time. I prefer they be held by a bank but will consider other safe options. I like a punter who is confident and who has already stated twice that he will take my $1000 (chewing gum money). I don't put mug bets on anything so may I say that if it happens that I collect it will give me much pleasure in pocketing your $24000. Good luck. :supporter:
Should read $26000 not $24000.
$25,000! I said Tigers should be at $26 to win the comp. Not 26/1.

Footy Head Goodness

Post by Footy Head Goodness » Wed 13 Jan, 2010 4:33 pm

NJLM78 wrote:
benjibrotown wrote:If you are thinking of betting on tigers to in the comp take your money to Centrebet were you can get $16

A few people have. They are into $14 on Centrebet now. I thought I'd better get on too.
You guys are nuts. $14 for the tigers to win the comp is sooooo low. If Farah and Marshall dont play out of their skin for 24 games we wont even make the 8.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 13 Jan, 2010 4:56 pm

FHG,,,,,,,you are probably right.........I'd be holding my money until we drift to 151 to 1 like in '05....

For now though who should we be putting our money on.........??????????????????????
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

tomcat

Post by tomcat » Wed 13 Jan, 2010 5:45 pm

mate who knows Parra, Dogs OR the Chokers i guess.
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE..

quintus
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by quintus » Wed 13 Jan, 2010 9:03 pm

I did correct myself on that $24000 to $26000 in my last post. As I have said some time ago I am hot to trot so go ahead and set up the account. Just in case you were planning to buy me a coffee with your winnings, please don't as I don't drink coffee. I am not interested in any bank interest so you can have that all to yourself win lose or draw.

Footy Head Goodness

Post by Footy Head Goodness » Mon 18 Jan, 2010 4:07 pm

quintus wrote:I did correct myself on that $24000 to $26000 in my last post. As I have said some time ago I am hot to trot so go ahead and set up the account. Just in case you were planning to buy me a coffee with your winnings, please don't as I don't drink coffee. I am not interested in any bank interest so you can have that all to yourself win lose or draw.
We need to both be present at the time of setting up the account so we can add both signatures to the withdrawal rules. I live in Sydney. Is that feasible for you?

quintus
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by quintus » Wed 20 Jan, 2010 8:50 am

Footy Head Goodness wrote:
quintus wrote:I did correct myself on that $24000 to $26000 in my last post. As I have said some time ago I am hot to trot so go ahead and set up the account. Just in case you were planning to buy me a coffee with your winnings, please don't as I don't drink coffee. I am not interested in any bank interest so you can have that all to yourself win lose or draw.
We need to both be present at the time of setting up the account so we can add both signatures to the withdrawal rules. I live in Sydney. Is that feasible for you?
Unfortunately, I am a carer 24/7 so there is no way I can leave Adelaide. I thought that what you said about us both having to be there for setting the bet up would be the case so I was sort of prepared for it's cancellation. So, with your concurrence because of my circumstances, all bets are off unless you want to fly down here which I don't think is fair on you. You get the last call because you have the most to lose. Whatever happens, I want you to know that I have never held any grudges or animosity towards you. "Go the mighty Wests Tigers". Regards, Quintus.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Wed 20 Jan, 2010 9:28 am

Seriously......what type of fan comes onto his teams website and offers odds against his own team???

Its either a gee up or you are a dead set interesting person.

What if we make the gf????I assume you will be going for the opposition to save urself the 25k you were offering???
What a person........really!!!!!

PS.....I am on the tigers already,as I do every year,and as I did in 05 where I cleaned up nicely and watched my beloved boys win the comp.I would have felt like a right person If i was shooting my mouth off at the start of the year and offered someone stoopid odds to prove a point.

PPS.....I did not think we would make the eight at the start of 05,and if this isnt a better team than that one well I will walk down Darling St nude in peak hour.

Buckets of blood

Post by Buckets of blood » Wed 20 Jan, 2010 10:10 am

What if we make the gf????I assume you will be going for the opposition to save urself the 25k you were offering???
What a person........really!!!!!
Yeah...good point, thatd be terrible...a terribl terrible situation that would haunt me for the rest of my days
Unless of course you have a bank acct like James packers, which Im sure FHG dont have.
PPS.....I did not think we would make the eight at the start of 05,and if this isnt a better team than that one well I will walk down Darling St nude in peak hour.
So what exactly are you saying here?
A better team would do better than the 05 team: ie win the comp.
A worse team would do worse: ie GF runners up or less.

So unless we win the comp on the October evening....I hope its not too chilly for your stroll.