Sheens works on bigger picture as Tigers strengthen numbers

clontarfkid

Re: Sheens works on bigger picture as Tigers strengthen numbers

Post by clontarfkid » Sun 21 Feb, 2010 5:43 pm

stryker wrote:
simonthetiger wrote:Dead set IMO SHeensie is the best thing that has happened to our club.....when he talks,he makes soooo much sense,its not footy dribble,and I soooo listen.
:lol: Did you write that sentence mate or was it your daughter?
A perfect example of one of the informed , objective & fact -based voices of logic supporting Sheens re-signing..yeah,right!
Unfortunately they appear to have company in our CEO if this mornings Tele is correct,who looks like succumbing to the "Souths will sign me if u dont" by resigning the spinmaster to 2012.
Im flabbergasted Rex!

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Sun 21 Feb, 2010 7:52 pm

clontarfkid wrote:
stryker wrote:
simonthetiger wrote:Dead set IMO SHeensie is the best thing that has happened to our club.....when he talks,he makes soooo much sense,its not footy dribble,and I soooo listen.
:lol: Did you write that sentence mate or was it your daughter?
A perfect example of one of the informed , objective & fact -based voices of logic supporting Sheens re-signing..yeah,right!
Unfortunately they appear to have company in our CEO if this mornings Tele is correct,who looks like succumbing to the "Souths will sign me if u dont" by resigning the spinmaster to 2012.
Im flabbergasted Rex!
I agree they should resign Sheens. Russell Crowe has a great insight for the game, not only is he a GREAT asset for League in general he has a great brain, and probably the MOST influencial person in the game.
If he is after Sheens then we need to be ready. Seriously who would we chase and who would come here if Sheens left ? Steve Georgalis ?????

Crowe has the nous, the pull and the charisma to get what ever or whoever he wants and good luck to him, wish we had someone like that ....ah we do Tim Sheens !

senexx

Post by senexx » Wed 24 Feb, 2010 10:05 pm

I wouldn't even hire Crowe for an acting gig.
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris